Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. (14155 Views)

N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term / South African Customs Makes Biggest Cocaine Bust, Worth N1.9B / Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by cnwokike(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
I be think say na only igbo people like money. Is it not surprising that no Igbo was named in the fraud? Maybe some other ethnic group want to take over the love of money from the Igbos .......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by Omotayor123(f): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
*Sniff*

I

Smell

Lies

cool
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by millionboi(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2015
cnwokike:
I be think say na only igbo people like money. Is it not surprising that no Igbo was named in the fraud? Maybe some other ethnic group want to take over the love of money from the Igbos .......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
thy don already tek ova na
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by ceejay80s(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Na only Yolobas I see o, no Igbo's invoved
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by brize(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmmm see as igbo name full everywhere, this igbos eeee na dem be problem of Nigeria..... Yorubas are saints while hausas are sainters(thats if there is any word like that)
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by Ralphlauren(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2015
this shows the lack of control, oversight and accountability at CBN and FBN.

currency destruction is meant to carried out under tight security and it should be handled by the risk and compliance department to avoid situations like this undecided undecided undecided

apart from the accused, heads should roll within both banks as some people are obviously not doing the job they are being paid to do.
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by Dacosa(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2015
At last Oyebamiji Hakeem go land in Jail, dis man oppress his wife witz dat his stupid money. Yeye people. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by mimicious(f): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2015
funlord:
angry dey should stop disturbing us with these peoples story until dey also start prosecuting deziani alison madueke and co.! Which kind selective probing be this! _fuck outta here men!

I wonder o
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by MAYOWAAK: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2015
funlord:
angry dey should stop disturbing us with these peoples story until dey also start prosecuting deziani alison madueke and co.! Which kind selective probing be this! _fuck outta here men!

So you think people start stealing when they hold political positions.Anyone who steals in other sectors will certainly steal when public assignments beckon.
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by olasmith10(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2015
An accelerated trial on d case will speak volume about dis dispensation..
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by damayor001(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2015
See the way they are pretending to be taking this case serious.... Let's see in the next 3 months after much cutting corners if u will hear about this case again... #9ja4u
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Hit my signature or contact me and know how we make money 20% weekly profit ROI here[/size]
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2015
I always weep when I hear how fraud is committed every now and then with impunity in this country. Crime in high and sacred places.
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2015
fatdon2:
You this "center of gravity" lady, you are always first to comment in most of my trends
in most of your "TREND"?
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by Youngsage: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
korede bello's mum? Which of them? Is it the 'Godwin' crooner?
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by magabounce(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
[size=30pt]kinda reminds me of that movie featuring mmmmm.. woz her name again?
Yeah.... queen Latifah movie...
Same story line
Get a good lawyer braw!!!
Case z history
[/size]
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by wtfCode: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
wtf...pouring acid on money!! This news just killed my hard-on
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by funlord(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2015
MAYOWAAK:

So you think people start stealing when they hold political positions.Anyone who steals in other sectors will certainly steal when public assignments beckon.

U are missing the point mr man! Is it right 4 someone who has stolen 10 times what these cbn staff stole, 2 be sitting in one air conditioned hospital ward somewhere in hampstead in the uk, claiming cancer and writing petitions against her gang of criminals who she has been fleecing naija with 4 the past 5yrs? Asking govt. 2 collect oil supplies from them rather than cash in order 2 avoid prosecution? Telling buhari dat dey would bring back this and that amount if they let them go free? Why can't the same courtesy be extended 2 the cbn staff also? Or its is only those who know ex presidents that have such options?
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by Charly68: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2015
They will surelly face the music this I know,it can nit be swept under carpet like other fraud cases under federal agencies
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by coolzeal(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2015
Oh! Boy... People don't steal millions in Nigeria anymore. Just billions, billions and more billions. sad sad cry
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by canalily(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Chaiembarassed our Naira, when will they stop packing and looting u like thisundecided why are you so dumb that u cannot shout when they are stealing you? Why cannot you report to your parents when they pack and touch u harphardlyundecided
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2015
This reminds me of the movie titled MAD MONEY 💵 😡
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by boxypane(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2015
let the law take its course. The crime has done a damaging harm 2d Economic Situation of This Country. How are about Life imprisonment if found Guilty. Let's Learn from China.
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by xhamel88: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2015
I am sure they would have paid big tithes and offerings in their churches, even give testimony.......Some brothers in the Church will begin to think that God is partial. Now you know.
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by domido(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2015
All I see is BILLIONS,BILLIONS. They no longer do deals in Millions.
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by Safari29: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
hmmmm eni ba lomo. I have promise my self not to have Oju Kokoro (ant eye) again in my life. I promise to be contented with whatever God gives me legally till I die. I was almost in their shoes, i had opportunity to steal millions of naira from a coy with a colleague. He shutted me out because I was too meticulous, me that was thinking Abt my family. His over smartness killed him, he got away with 8m and was later arrested when the casala Busted thanks to quartelly auditing from Delloite. He is in prison now and all his properties seized.
Re: N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told. by sambisa5: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Na wa oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State / Hoodlums Beat Okada Rider To Death Over Payment In Osun State / EFCC Docks Three Over Visa Scam (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.