Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,540 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

See The Picture Of This Militant And He's Saying About Biafra (pictured) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Picture Of This Militant And He's Saying About Biafra (pictured) (1440 Views)

He's Saying The Same To You. / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture Of This Militant And He's Saying About Biafra (pictured) by bueze046(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2015
I was browsing this morning an I saw this on FB front page with picture below then i decide to share it.

Share your thoughts please!!!

I read...

Nigeria is never my native land, In case you
don't know am a. Biafran and Biafra is my
native land and Biafra has being existence
before the emergence of great Britain. and for
your information 2015 is not 1960, that we
fought with the world power. come to think of
it the people who were able to manufacture
weapons at the blind age,think of what their
children can do in this present age that the
world is now in light. Biafra was never
defeated by Nigeria rather the world power
because Nigeria could not hand our
toughness. And mind you the world will not
ever and ever support Nigeria, , but if they try
then watch out for what will happen.

Re: See The Picture Of This Militant And He's Saying About Biafra (pictured) by INTROVERT(f): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari is friends with West Germany and other OYIBO nations so I think you are still up against the world.
Re: See The Picture Of This Militant And He's Saying About Biafra (pictured) by kingk(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2015
BIAFRA........my native country, NIGERIA..........my foreign country.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of This Militant And He's Saying About Biafra (pictured) by 9niceguy(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Mumu! And yet your politicians are enjoying the fruit of the land. Exile is your friend jst go go go go go and goooooooooooooooooo
Re: See The Picture Of This Militant And He's Saying About Biafra (pictured) by kingk(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Singing "oh my home, oh my home...when shall I see my native home(BIAFRA) I'll never forget my home".
Re: See The Picture Of This Militant And He's Saying About Biafra (pictured) by podosci(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2015
All this noise makers......When it is time to do the deed and kill a man, can you be counted upon to kill somebody?
or you think war is a video game?
Biko, This is not a noise making exercise
Re: See The Picture Of This Militant And He's Saying About Biafra (pictured) by delishpot: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2015
One guy posted a topic about this wahala o. People here shouted him down. Ok. Its well o.

(1) (Reply)

US Unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria & Name Of US Banks They Operate. / 18 Animals And Their Human Counterparts / 22 Most Pointless Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.