Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) (44308 Views)

MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by AnneMomoh: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
solarview:

That babe wen dey track me any how grin grin
Cc , AnneMomoh
Meanwhile
If Shehu Sani's story can change... Life inpreasonment to honourable Senator of the federal republic..
Who said our own story can not change for d better

today is friday, i keep it Holy, I keep Friday and Sunday Holy.
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by betty202020(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:
If Ibrahim Babamosi Babangida is IBB, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is GEJ and Orji Uzor Kalu
is OUK What will Bola Ahmed Tinubu be.....
BAT= usu. onwere anya usu. He has bat eye.
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by lionduke(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:
If Ibrahim Babamosi Babangida is IBB, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is GEJ and Orji Uzor Kalu

BAT aka okpolo eye!!!
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by betty202020(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:
BAT= usu. Onwere anyia usu=He has BAT eye. hahahaha. lol
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by ezechima132(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
=bat we de for night
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Owoplenty(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
He deserve the honor,a true hero
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by MicroBox: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
googlepikin:
shut up, which God? my God or your god? terrorist
can't get it "your God" meaning what ?
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by AlfaCyberCafe: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wish 2 do ur or Having Issue with DIRECT ENTRY TO 200L, UNDERGRADUATE, PGD, MASTERS AND PHD Program? National Open University (NOUN) Form Is out.. Enroll Now! Tomorrow may be too late... @ Alfa Cyber Cafe.. Watsup or call :07057564504..08138897951

Buying Any Course Materials In National Open Uni. Of Nigeria (NOUN) as cheap as u can never imagine.. call for whole sales price @Alfa CYBER CAFE (Oke-Mosan Study Centre).. watsup or call 07057564504..08138897951.. 1 Free course material for the First 100 students.. Free Delivery Nation wide.
Regards.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has always been referred to as BAT. Esp in Lagos
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by kolima1067(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:
bola Ahmed tinubu will b BAT
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
dainformant:
From grass to grace. Shehu Sani may not be a household name in Nigeria but those who know his relevance to the society know that what he has passed through to get where he is and how much he has contributed to the society. He was a leading figure in the struggle for the restoration of democracy in Nigeria.

The former Boko Haram negotiator and hardcore human rights activist looked dapper during his inauguration into the 8th National Assembly senate few days back.

But the road to his glory had not been all rosy....he was arrested by former Head of State, Ibrahim Babaginda in 1993 for protesting against the June annulment elections of M.K.O Abiola in 1993. He was later released and rearrested again by former interim president, Earnest Shonekan for holding a pro-democracy rally. He was charged to court for Sedition and unlawful assembly. He was later granted bail.

Then ex-president Sani Abacha took over government. Senator Shehu Sani organized a mass protest against his government which made the military leader arrest him again -as he was taken to a Military Tribunal and sentenced to Life in prison for Treason. Sani and former president Olusegun Obasanjo even shared a cell together during the latter's prison sentence. He was released from life imprisonment when democracy was restored in Nigeria in 1999.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photos-meet-new-senator-who-was.html
why that guy for the fourth pc resemble a taller mr ibu
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by rhames(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2015
A change we believe in
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by olatop(m): 1:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Please dis man na human right activeist,he want to negotiate and we needed him like never b4....ask me 4 his negotiation,I will hint you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Meet Tom Tugendhat Who Accused Gowon Of Looting Half Of Central Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.