Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) (44307 Views)

MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:
If Ibrahim Babamosi Babangida is IBB, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is GEJ and Orji Uzor Kalu
is OUK What will Bola Ahmed Tinubu be.....
Bola Ahmed Tinubu wil b BAT grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by nigeriacustom60(f): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2015
SLASHES DOWN OWN PRICE OF CEMENT BY 40%.
Dangote Cement ,Obajana ,Kogi state is proud to inform the general public that the price of dangote cément 3x (50 kg)42.5R has been drastically slashed down to a minimum promo price of #1000 per bag.Interested buyers,distributors,contractors ,wholesalers and retailers are hereby advice to contact JEREMIAH MARCUS on 08063268251 for more information and to make a request.
Note: This is only open to person or persons buying above hundred bags.*!!'""CALL 08063268251 OR follow this link to register http://dangote.com/downloads/Dangote-Cement-Application-Registration-Form-2015 pdf

Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2015
IzonOwei:
These are the kind of people that should lead nigeria...people who have struggled for the freedom of the nigerian people and not persons who were involved coup and other corrupt practices... angry
My exact thoughts too......these set of people deserve to lead and not folks like Saraki who was born with a silver spoon. The only contribution Saraki has made to Nigeria is to loot her wealth.
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by unknown87: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:
If Ibrahim Babamosi Babangida is IBB, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is GEJ and Orji Uzor Kalu
BAT grin
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by j1mmy: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2015
yawn yawn
The national assembly consumes a big chunk of the Nigerian budget...
Let him campaign within his ranks to reduce NASS salary and expenses...
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by isralkhaleed(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2015
alfonso36:
B.A.T
and that's why it has nt bn possible for any politician to be like Tinubu since there's no bird that would be like bat unless they want to bleed from mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Zaikon(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2015
googlepikin:
shut up, which God? my God or your god?
lol how ur day going
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2015
sure

The thing be like say he just pose for Camera.

Abi
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2015
OBJ was in prison and when he came out, after being a President we saw how prison transformed him till now. Don't believe these people called politicians. They change easily like chameleon.
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2015
Allah saw him true
googlepikin:
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:

BATMAN
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by manosteel(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2015
One Hausa man I like listening to, he speaks sensibly and intelligently, hope he takes that to the Senate.
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Fellonigerians: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2015
dainformant:
From grass to grace. Shehu Sani may not be a household name in Nigeria but those who know his relevance to the society know that what he has passed through to get where he is and how much he has contributed to the society. He was a leading figure in the struggle for the restoration of democracy in Nigeria.

The former Boko Haram negotiator and hardcore human rights activist looked dapper during his inauguration into the 8th National Assembly senate few days back.

But the road to his glory had not been all rosy....he was arrested by former Head of State, Ibrahim Babaginda in 1993 for protesting against the June annulment elections of M.K.O Abiola in 1993. He was later released and rearrested again by former interim president, Earnest Shonekan for holding a pro-democracy rally. He was charged to court for Sedition and unlawful assembly. He was later granted bail.

Then ex-president Sani Abacha took over government. Senator Shehu Sani organized a mass protest against his government which made the military leader arrest him again -as he was taken to a Military Tribunal and sentenced to Life in prison for Treason. Sani and former president Olusegun Obasanjo even shared a cell together during the latter's prison sentence. He was released from life imprisonment when democracy was restored in Nigeria in 1999.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photos-meet-new-senator-who-was.html

I wish him the best o... I beleve he will do well for kaduna state...
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by easystudy101: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2015
googlepikin:

See me see wahala!!

Was he/she dragging your GOD with you?
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by haqueurate(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2015
June 12 activist, deserving senator who has paid his dues to democracy smiley
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by uchesino(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2015
jantofubu:
it seems u av brain touch... Wats d attack abt?
dat's nt an attack rather explanation
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by ultimatecj(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:
BAT. usu(Igbo language)
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by ndat(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:
BAT of course!
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by hollarwaley: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:

grin
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Will he expose the constituency allowed fraud in mass?
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by johnbu: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2015
whatever any obstacle or barbaric situation of life, destiny would prevail in accordance to the God's directive
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by favourelisha(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2015
BAT - usu is the name.
smithsydny:
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by simpleseyi: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2015
googlepikin:

Another lunatic on the loose.
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2015
alfonso36:
B.A.T

A.B.A.T - Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by datYoyo2000(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2015
babadee1:

Do you have a copyright on God?

Lolz, ask him ooo. God is for all....
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by shos: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2015
smithsydny:
BAT
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2015
LAfricana:
Wow, another dogged Nigerian who wouldn't take Know for an answer smiley

Dont Join them to look our common wealth o cool

cool Check my signature for international scholarships for nigerians, and latest happenings in AFRICA
U mean to say LOOT? Just asking.
Re: Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) by AnneMomoh: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
DjHypno:
K AnneMomoh wherw are you ooo?

today is friday, i keep it Holy, I keep Friday and Sunday Holy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.