Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's (1821 Views)

Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family / Calabar-ugep-ogoja-katsina Ala Road- Another GEJ Project Buhari Takes Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by ONYX5(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2015
Port-harcourt Refinery set to to begin operations by July and
some Buhari's minions are already giving credit to him for a
project he never started, nor completed.
Since he became president he has been gallivanting the whole
world and yet to sit down to work and some praise singers are
already giving another man's credit to him.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2015
To tell the truth I doubt Buhari Is aware of the renovation... I give the credit to GEJ.

The progressives will come and say is Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by rottennaija(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2015
If you had followed the news, you would have known that it was immediately PDP lost the election that NNPC decided to start a turn around maintenance of all the refineries in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by ONYX5(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2015
rottennaija:
If you had followed the news, you would have known that it was immediately PDP lost the election that NNPC decided to start a turn around maintenance of all the refineries in Nigeria
please tell me more I've been blind for 2 months now!! ediot with lies like this how do you sleep at night?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2015
The moment GEJ left the sit. whatever happens either good or bad goes to the new president.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2015
The moment GEJ left the sit. whatever happens either good or bad goes to the new president file.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by mrmetoo1: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2015
afolag:
The moment GEJ left the sit. whatever happens either good or bad goes to the new president.

Exactly! People can't just pick and choose. Same way they've been blaming Buhari for all the bombings, even the ones during inauguration. Jonathan had five years to carry out maintenance, let anyone tell me that wasn't enough time for any government to fix it if they were willing to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by chamboy(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerians and our support for mediocre
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by Feranchek(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Exactly! People can't just pick and choose. Same way they've been blaming Buhari for all the bombings, even the ones during inauguration. Jonathan had five years to carry out maintenance, let anyone tell me that wasn't enough time for any government to fix it if they were willing to do so.

Gratias pappy! You just said mi mind!!! These PDP pipo ehn!! They can sabi talk with 2 mouths sha!! No wonder they had FFK as their spokesperson.

They attributed all the killings in the past few weeks (and even before) to PMB, now they wanna claim glory for recent good works in the nation.

Nkita tagbuo han ike dia!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by MaziOmenuko: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2015
What you people don't understand is that people have started 'sitting-up' when it was obvious PMB was going to be sworn in as president. The Group Managing Director of NNPC initiated the turn-around maintenance on all refineries and set a due date for July. He doesn't want to be kicked out, because he knows when the dust settles, PMB will certainly inquire about the state of our refineries and why they are moribund: next is sack!

We've started witnessing things done the right way: customs pledging to start playing by the book, EFCC dusting up cases and trying to prosecute, NDLEA trying to prosecute (Kashamu)...Everyone is just trying to sit up.

Embrace Change!

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by eph12(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

We've started witnessing things done the right way: customs pledging to start playing by the book, EFCC dusting up cases and trying to prosecute, NDLEA trying to prosecute (Kashamu)...Everyone is just trying to sit up.

Embrace Change!
Two high profile cases have been struck out just like that. Anyways I will believe when I see results.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by rottennaija(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2015
ONYX5:
please tell me more I've been blind for 2 months now!! ediot with lies like this how do you sleep at night?

I sleep like a baby, any problem with that? You are as foolish as you are stupid.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by omolami: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2015
The credit should go to Gej of course. Buhari assumed office on 29 May and TAM of refinery ended and commenced production on July, tell me is it Buhari who assumed office in less than 2months ago that initiated the project? Only minds full of acrimony will believe that. Gej my hero initiated it but finished in Buhari's regime after hand over

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by ichoku2015: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2015
Olodo. so turn around maintenance takes two months abi? What a daft!
rottennaija:

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by adedayourt(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2015
ITS TINUBUZ PROJECT
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by rottennaija(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2015
ichoku2015:
Olodo. so turn around maintenance takes two months abi? What a daft!

Ebot, unam, did you hear anything about turn around maintenance last year, a year before last or the years past? Didn't you only know of such plan during or after the election?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by coldsummer: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Whatever it is, it's happening in Buhari's time.

But I'm sure it was started by Jonathan
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2015
GEJ till 2029
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by baralatie(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2015
rottennaija:
this lie get high octane-methyl propane complex!!!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by rottennaija(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2015
baralatie:
this lie get high octane-methyl propane complex!!!
I'm sure you don't even know what you are talking about
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by ionsman: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2015
ONYX5:
Shut up there.....

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by ionsman: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2015
rottennaija:

I'm sure you don't even know what you are talking about
Why glorify them with answers. Some people are eternally stupid.They have the Internet at their disposal to enlighten themselves, but they instead choose to use it to exhibit their stupidity.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by AgreatMan: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2015
gej's idea but had he won, there's no way under d sun that that refinery will work. we all know gej n his peculiarities. to ur question, if dat refinery works 2mao, it is solely pmb's handiwork.

do u know d innumerable turn around maintenance that has been done in d last 6yrs with zero output?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by Dannyset(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Its Nigeria's project.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by chamboy(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2015
NNPC trying hard to escape PRobe
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by rottennaija(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2015
ionsman:

Why glorify them with answers. Some people are eternally stupid.They have the Internet at their disposal to enlighten themselves, but they instead choose to use it to exhibit their stupidity.

Thanks, it's of not advantage to reply them. Just that at times, hard reply can put some sense into their brain
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Is GEJ Project not Buhari's by aba001: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Now i believe what buhari said about the oil subsidy,

"who is subsidy who"
"there is nothing like subsidy"
"the petroleum ministry is round tripping petroleum products "

According to the MD, NNPC imports 50% of the petroleum products to Nigeria (petrol, Diesel, Kerosene),
now where do these products go to?
do we pay subsidy on these products?
how was this country held to ransom by marketers for days if NNPC is also involved in the importation of fuel?

(1) (Reply)

. / The Hausa-fulani May Not Exist In The Next 50 Years / Kenyatta To Obama: Gay Rights Non-issue To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.