Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers (14974 Views)

Metuh: Temper Justice With Mercy, PDP Begs CJN / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Smilezix: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
ramdris:
Yeye pple. Playing politics with pple's pain.

Why I am not in support of what is happening in Osun State, PDP should stop pretending they care cos we know them. The salary issue cut across many states including PDP states.

The problem those states are facing arose due to their own ineptitude and they should stop rubbing salt in pples wounds by forming they are pro masses.

I pray something good comes up for the suffering workers all around the country. These Governors are still earning their own salary and yet keep coming up with excuses to pay workers.

All these will continue until the day we all start rising against these polithievians gulping our collective wealth.
ur papa na APC?

6 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Segadem(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Profkomolafe:
make this dude go sell him plane take pay the starving staff na!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by holyokoto(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
The affected States are from YOLOBA

4 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Agali10: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
ramdris:

Why I am not in support of what is happening in Osun State, PDP should stop pretending they care cos we know them. The salary issue cut across many states including PDP states.

The problem those states are facing arose due to their own ineptitude and they should stop rubbing salt in pples wounds by forming they are pro masses.

I pray something good comes up for the suffering workers all around the country. These Governors are still earning their own salary and yet keep coming up with excuses to pay workers.

All these will continue until the day we all start rising against these polithievians gulping our collective wealth.
. Mr Man abA
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by seyidboy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
k

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Vikkie14: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
As much as i will never be a fan of Aregbesola, i have to say it that AreGBESOLA really tried in the Security(Swift Action Squad<SAS>wink and Medical[O' Ambulance scheme] sectors. He spends huge on the procurement of Amoured Personnel Carriers(APCs), the type i haven't seen in any other state of the Federation. His O'Ambulance(Osun Ambulance) is a success also. If every states could emulates what he did in the Security and Ambulance sectors(permit me to use that word cox i don't buy into stating it as Medical.), then crime and death(esp accidents victims) would reduced Drastically.

But, the guy fall my hand soteeh. He lacks Wisdom to rule his state. So many uncompleted projects litters the state. To be frank, if he could complete all the projects, Osun will be the next "port of call" for all and sundry in Nigeria.
Apart from AreGBESE(king of debts) owing salaries, he also instituted a SINGLE-UNIFORM for all public schools in the state. Muslim students now wear hijab to christian schools, the so called Opon Imo(tablet of knowledge) doesn't have what it was hyped to contained, so many students-teachers faceoff(actually students beating teachers and even a Principal of a Christian school),indiscipline is on the rise. So many troubles the MIS-RULE of AreGBESE is causing in his state.

He destroyed his reputation by saying few days ago that He has Done WELL.... Seriously AreGBESE??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
This Aregbe guy should be hanged. The guy is silly.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Meiji(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
But Aregbe had always boasted that his state had increased IGR significantly http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ict-lifts-osun-s-monthly-generated-revenue-to-n1-6bn/159931/

Please what is happening?
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Gabrielwilliams(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
U ought to see what is happening in ikire. The crime rate jx went up cuz of aregbe
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by strongerthaneva(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
ramdris:

Yeye still plenty for dis life oo..dis PDP no go kill me oo..why una no go plateau and Benue to go beg for their workers we know how many months salary suswan and jang is owing their workers too..Suswan owing the highest months salary in this nation..So pdp begging for other and not begging for their own embezzled states..this PDP are the highest clown on planet even barney and Tom and Jerry still get sense pass them..
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by emmalexabl(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
7000m:
[img]http://radiobiafra.co/images/photos/Yoruba-igbo-protest.jpg[/img]
[img]http://radiobiafra.co/images/photos/Yoruba-igbo-protest.jpg[/img]

Are you ok ??

How does this affect the issue at hand ?

Or are Igbos also the ones responsible for the millions of yorubas starving to death in SW

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by papoose999(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aregbe rascal was busy shoutn durin jona tenure dat d fg no dey giv am allocation yet he bought an helicopter busy wastin osun state money...people of osun state re nt dt wise cos dey still kip on shoutin change change aregbe dn change am 4 dem nw dey shld deal wit it

5 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by jogsman01(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
kilode? shey d tin don bad like dat for some pple ni? dem don turn we workers to 'babialah'(beggars) be dat oooo

AREGBE, pay my 7mths salary oooo
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by darejem4real: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Na wao
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Israel5(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ehen! Opposition don start.. PDP r doin their job. Only d voice of Pdp cn b takn seriously by APC. D voice of d masses wil nt. Like every politician, they shake ur hands b4 elections and shake ur confidence aftr. We hav 2 join ship wt d oppositn if necessry, 2 put d govrnin party in check nt 4getin 2 supprt d governin party 2 do d needful jst lyk in politic, no permanent friend or foe only a permanent dream. Our power is in our votes nd dat'l b in 2019. God bless us.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Profkomolafe:
make this dude(ogbeni) go sell him official plane take pay the starving staff na!!! APC i pity una success in the next 4yrs in osun.

Me too.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
N the stupid PDP is making a big issue out of it.. it's not like they care.. they r just appearing nice for 2018 polls..
If they feel bad about it.. then Omishore n others should donate a percentage of his wealth to charity.. give money to d workers
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by olutunde12(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=ramdris post=34686737]Yeye pple. Playing politics with pple's pain.

I pray something good comes up for the suffering workers all around the country. These Gov

Bro, which pdp state had not paid salary for 7 months?
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by ypzilanti: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Are they paying journalists in osun defender? Come defend this.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Whylagos: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
How much did Aregbesola donate to Buhari election? APC states have been milked dried. Sorry oh

4 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by gistgudess: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is really sad, Osun people are suffering and Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is enjoying. Can you see the reason why we should against 2nd term.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by millionaireman: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Osun state is one of those Abacha/IBB states created to siphon crude oil revenues from Nigerdelta. Any day there is a k-leg on flow of oil, such states crumble.

But one sad thing: any day people not born in Osun state, or Yorubaland, contribute and make the state develop, a particular tribe would start carrying protest placards calling them guests who must not belong.

Tell, except Nigeria, is there any other one country in the world where a group call other citizens that settle in their midst guests?

6 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by fanysteve: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
muzzol:
Unfortunately NEMA and other relief agencies are busy providing relief for generality of Nigerians impoverished as a result of 16 years of PDP misrule. Hey that governor na APC and not PDP --- Mumu
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by eaglechild: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Very obvious that Aregbesola has absolutely no clue on what it takes to govern a state.

He has this impression that all he needs to do is collect FG handouts and share amongst the populace.

He is a failure and should be booted out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by fanysteve: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Israel5:
Ehen! Opposition don start.. PDP r doin their job. Only d voice of Pdp cn b takn seriously by APC. D voice of d masses wil nt. Like every politician, they shake ur hands b4 elections and shake ur confidence aftr. We hav 2 join ship wt d oppositn if necessry, 2 put d govrnin party in check nt 4getin 2 supprt d governin party 2 do d needful jst lyk in politic, no permanent friend or foe only a permanent dream. Our power is in our votes nd dat'l b in 2019. God bless us.
the governor is APC and has been insulting GEJ over the years, now he can't pay salaries,you see how nemesis has caught up with him

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by richidinho(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
muzzol:
Unfortunately NEMA and other relief agencies are busy providing relief for generality of Nigerians impoverished as a result of 16 years of PDP misrule.

Warriz diz 0t0ndo saying?

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by 9jatatafo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Osun state owu don enter national level oo
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Mcowubaba: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Boriqua(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
loomer:
See how them make workers turn beggars for their own state sha

Nigeria

The situation is simply pathetic, humans being inhuman in this part of the world, any this whole thing is coming to an end.

Meanwhile, i have my honda crv to auction for #550 ..call 08106167414

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by Homlet(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
ramdris:

You are very wrong in castigating the people who wants to help. I am not a politician but is this the change we all clamoured for? SMH Aregbesola was busy leading the Osun people back to idol worshiping and backwardness. Who tells you that satan or idols have any good for any body. Sin is a reproach to any nation or people. He has to seek the face of God for the state to prosper. Politics apart Aregbesola has finished the state with his idol worshiping. Osun indigenes seek the mercy of the Lord and it shall be well with you again; reject idol worshipping and worshipping of mermaid who knows the God will have mercy on you in Christ Jesus

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers by loomer: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Boriqua:

The situation is simply pathetic, humans being inhuman in this part of the world, any this whole thing is coming to an end.

Meanwhile, i have my honda crv to auction for #550 ..call 08106167414

Only God go save us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun PDP Suspends Iyiola Omisore / Okowa Donates N6m To Family Of Slain DELSU Undergraduate / 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.