Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Data Recovery:i Need Urgent Help! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Data Recovery:i Need Urgent Help! (924 Views)

Please I Need An Urgent Help On My Photoshop. / Urgent Help With Logo Font Type / Urgent Help Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Recovery:i Need Urgent Help! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Pls I Need Some Expert To Help Me Recover Image From My Memory Card.The Image Cannot Be View.Thats The Information Given.Any Help Pls.I Reside In Ikeja Lagos
Re: Data Recovery:i Need Urgent Help! by VillageBoi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
If you can get a copy of 'Data Rescue 3' it'll recover it. Dunno if the card is used for photos, video, audio - dont record anything else on the card until you have recovered it. Not sure how you format your cards but it's always a bit safer to format them in the camera or audio device you are using and not the computer. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Re: Data Recovery:i Need Urgent Help! by lordmario(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
I will advise you download recuva, and try to recover from the card. It will surely recover it but if it doesn't , you could try this; though its not 100% but I once tried it and it worked. Format the card and use recuva to recover the card. But this is a 60-40% chance
Re: Data Recovery:i Need Urgent Help! by VillageBoi(m): 1:31am On Jun 14, 2015
But just in case @ Dammy... give us more info on the issue. Just read what you wrote again - 'Image can not be viewed' - what was it shot on and what are you trying to view it on. What was the card initially formatted as? And so on...

(1) (Reply)

It Is Finally Here!! You Need To See This / Some People Are Just Talented / Who Can Make A Good Claymation Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.