Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,787 members, 7,824,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions (25100 Views)

Massive Ongoing Recruitment At WTS Energy - Over 100 Positions / Massive Recruitment At IROKO Partners Limited (100 Positions) / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by AngelicaDivine(f): 5:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by tuzeriouz(m): 6:04am On Jun 18, 2015
Is it a marketing job?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Progress2468(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2015
etin06:

na just one i see ooo

My own interview na twomrw o
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Progress2468(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Visocrate:
Didn't agree with this job pls note that most job without clear description of the employer is a scam except you are very wise you will not know

If u got the invite u'll kw exactly who the employers are.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by etin06(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Progress2468:

My own interview na twomrw o
mine is today ooo by 1pm
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Progress2468(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2015
etin06:

mine is today ooo by 1pm

Abeg snd me ur phone no, let me contact u ASAP
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by aamstih: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2015
My own na by 2pm. U don sort out ur guarantors form stuff?
etin06:

mine is today ooo by 1pm
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Hmm,guyz this is interesting..Those that will be having their interview today should update the house on their experiences...Its been long i heard a company employing people of that number in Naija!!!
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2015
Yes please those that are attending today should do us a favour and ask around about the nature of the job, if its a marketing job. The pay and what's it all about. They might try to be deceptive but try to observe their nuances, it would save us all from headaches and heartaches.. Thanks.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by tuzeriouz(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2015
So nobody in this forum is working with G Pay?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by routerman1: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Step 1- You send your CV

Step 2- You are called for Interview

Step 3- You check and Confirm your name on a long List of Names

Step 4- You are asked to pick up a Guarantor form fill and return the next day for proper Interview.

Step 5- You attend the Interview- You either Pass or Fail

Thank You
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by etin06(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
just came back from the interview hall now. normal interview questions can we meet you. where have u worked before and all that
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
etin06:
just came back from the interview hall now. normal interview questions can we meet you. where have u worked before and all that

Did you ask them the nature of the job? If its marketing or salary job.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by Progress2468(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
etin06:

How do u see the Job?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by ennobel2: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wat is it al about please
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by etin06(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
obinna2nv:

Did you ask them the nature of the job? If its marketing or salary job.
it's salary if u were invited the nature of the job is very clear
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by etin06(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Progress2468:

How do u see the Job?
the job will be sweet though don't know how much dey will pay

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by bolodre(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
pls dose that attended d interview today, abeg hint d house now, were they very strict with d guarantor stuff?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by etin06(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
bolodre:
pls dose that attended d interview today, abeg hint d house now, were they very strict with d guarantor stuff?
yes ooo without the guarantor's form dey wont even allow u interview. sign the guarantor's form is easy na just get to ur pastor that's the easiest way out
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by magnusbane: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Why guarantors form for interview,isnt that suposed to be after being offered the job?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by etin06(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
magnusbane:
Why guarantors form for interview,isnt that suposed to be after being offered the job?
exactly my point but i just gave them wat dey want cos i don't have anything to loose
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by motab(m): 12:12am On Jun 19, 2015
Just got an invite for saturday in calabar. Pls how genuine is this recruitment. I have a B.Eng Elect\Elect while the position requires a degree in Accounts. Should i go?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by aamstih: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2015
Its worth the try. The job role basically needs a smart person besides you would be trained if you eventually scale through. Did you mean you're in Calabar or the venue for your interview is in Calabar?
motab:
Just got an invite for saturday in calabar. Pls how genuine is this recruitment. I have a B.Eng Elect\Elect while the position requires a degree in Accounts. Should i go?
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by motab(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2015
aamstih:
Its worth the try. The job role basically needs a smart person besides you would be trained if you eventually scale through. Did you mean you're in Calabar or the venue for your interview is in Calabar?
am in cross river and my interview venue is calabar.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Am at the interview hall waiting for my turn... I have been assured that it ain't a marketing job.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by devonpaul(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
Got an invitaton for interview too for PH, called them to reschedule and I was fixed for saturday @old ikang, marian road, Calabar. Gpay is a company owned by a young Technology entrepreneur. Edmund (names witheld). Gpay is a platform dat designed payment solutions and platform for Portharcourt Electricity distribution company. Its a legit job, salary payment should be between 50-70 from my investigation.they are recruiting for PHED. Voila
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by aamstih: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2015
All right, All the best.
motab:
am in cross river and my interview venue is calabar.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by aamstih: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
All the best bro, try and confirm the pay. grin
obinna2nv:
Am at the interview hall waiting for my turn... I have been assured that it ain't a marketing job.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by motab(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2015
aamstih:
All right, All the best.
.Thank you.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by obinna2nv(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2015
aamstih:

Thanks bro. I couldn't enquire about the pay because they didn't bring it up. Someone above me said 50-70k. Let's get the offer first, then worry about that later...
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by devonpaul(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2015
aamstih:

I'm well aware the job pay shud be between 50-70k and dats y I turned down d job but then I might be wrong. Pls if u av attended d interview, let's know what's their stance on d salary issue.
Re: Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions by devonpaul(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
And we are still not getting any substantial info from people dat went for this interview.. U people shud epp us na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? / Learnania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.