Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

''we’ll Deal With Saraki And Others Accordingly''; APC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''we’ll Deal With Saraki And Others Accordingly''; APC (337 Views)

#BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) / Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] / Basketmouth Pays Senate President Saraki A Courtesy Visit At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''we’ll Deal With Saraki And Others Accordingly''; APC by amexclusive: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2015
The All Progressives Congress has said that whatever disciplinary action it will take against the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, the Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, and its members for defying its directive on the election of the National Assembly leadership will follow due process.

he said; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/well-deal-with-saraki-and-others.html

Re: ''we’ll Deal With Saraki And Others Accordingly''; APC by Sapeleb0y(m): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2015
shey if ona deal with am finish? LIGHT GO DEY, FUEL GO CHEAP. BOKO GO STOP THE KILLING, shey BUHARI GO EXPLAIN WETIN 900 MILLION DEY DO 4 E ACCOUNT when he said e had to borrow money to buy presidential form. MAKE ONA KILL AM SEF, E NOR CONCERN ME JOOR. u are all the same. THIEVES....#continues smoking my ijebu weed#

(1) (Reply)

Please Gıve The Younger Ones Chances / To Enjoy Good Movie Online You & I Need A Good Internet / Slyde Release Another Single Tilted "Feel Alright” Prod. By Popito (DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.