Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? (18677 Views)

How Army Tortured Father Of Three To Death For Receiving A Call At Checkpoint / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by franklingud(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Oga abeg, kindly give me the charger and earpiece!!! #businessisbusineSs

1 Like

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Yes
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by yinkaabeegs: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
jungle don mature for d FRSC officer.... o make he return d phone bt he must collect d 2k back with interest or else OYO.
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by InestamablJewel: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
perez019:
will u return his phone or not? grin grin grin

CC: lalasticlala
FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST N FOR CONSCIENCE SAKE, ON THE CONDITION THAT I GET BACK MY 2000
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by gajerian(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
perez019:
more

He should go and pay 20k into my account then I will keep the phone for him in a secure place to go and pick it, I stupid ole, TIT FOR TAT
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by themonk(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by doublewisdom: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
For what? How will I get my 2k back if i don't sell that phone?
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by slogozer(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2015
As a real Christian, he should not have paid the bribe in the first place. that is what we call integrity. As for returning yes, as a human being(not necessarily as a christian) he should return it. That is what will help us build a great nation. God bless
niceguy7:
As a real Christian u shld return the phone

4 Likes

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by M4gunners: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Water don pass garri.
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Having my coffee now........I'll comment later
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by jawjaw1: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Having experienced the wickedness of these so called officers-of-the-law on Nigerian roads, I would say its payback time and he should sell off the phone and recover his N2000.

However, i think the guy should return the phone and teach the FRSC officer a lesson.

A lesson called 'Mercy and pity'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Sarhyd(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
i will tell him It was nice doing business with you grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by iamsegsy(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin #instantNemesis
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by perez019(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
True talk.... one crate of orijin for you grin

luckman20:
Sell the phone,
Komot your 2k,
Ask for his account number,
Send his change.

I think I'm talking sense grin
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by kilokeys(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Return fire

1 Like

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by freeDR(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
niceguy7:
As a real Christian u shld return the phone

As a christian, you wouldn't have given a bribe in the first place. As a christian, the official wouldn't have collected the bribe too. Now that it's been established that both are not Christians, the phone is gone for good grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by igmatt2002(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2015
Very funny! But you still have to return the device in exchange for your 2k.... that's the change we wanted!
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Sarhyd(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2015
jawjaw1:
Having experienced the wickedness of these so called officers-of-the-law on Nigerian roads, I would say its payback time and he should sell off the phone and recover his N2000.

However, i think the guy should return the phone and teach the FRSC officer a lesson.

A lesson called 'Mercy and pity'.

'Mercy and Pity' my ass, i wont return that phone
na God catch am
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by spencekat(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2015
I will teach him a lesson.Some people don't reason at all.
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2015
grin..F^ck not cuz one bad turn deserves another.
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Hit my signature or contact me and know how we make money 20% weekly profit ROI here[/size]
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by steffans(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2015
9ja people can change stories...
it happened to a friend in Kaduna yesteday and now.. una don change am to "HIS"

welldone!!!
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by luckman20(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2015
perez019:
True talk.... one crate of orijin for you grin

*takes bow*

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Zi: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Lol. Its not so tricky. Return the phone.

If it were tit-for-tat, Jesus wouldn't have died.

1 Like

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Ferdinandu(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Tell the Bingo to pay at least 30%of the phone’s worth into your account and after he did that you will still hold the phone to teach him a lesson. Silly beings spoiling things in this country since time immemorial. He should be lucky you don't use that as evidence to report him to appropriate authority
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Omotayor123(f): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2015
sseunth:
Tit for tat....me don buy the fone foor 2k sharp sharp...mk he hold the 2k I go hold the fone
you don talk am....
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by queebeediva(f): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2015
I will give him his phone back but he must pay me back the bribe he collected form me else we shall meet in the court. Hope I make sense sha?
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by tonychristopher: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2015
I WILL NOT RETURN THE PHONE NOT THAT I NEED IT BUT A PUNISHMENT...FUUCCKK MORALS

1 Like

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by doublewisdom: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I would but he must pay me my 2000 with interest and other expenses I incur. Because if I refuse I would still get caught. from experience stolen/sold BB have often been retraced, its not advisable to keep such. Or forfeiting the money and possibly destroying the phone or using it without its BBM.
Then throw it away! That's karma!
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by kolajoo(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2015
The conversation with my lady yesterday

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by back2sender: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2015
call the thief FRSC man sey the phone dey with you and tell him you will destroy it.
Give back the phone for what? the FRSC man was more interested in the 2K.
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by gabe: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2015
If its road safety, pLEAsEE don't return d fone. Wicked leeches! If u want to be kind sha, tell him to send ur money n den u send his fone. 2k recharge card+ money for logistics., so he doesn't track ur details tru ur acct no n use residential road safety or police to Bleep u up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays / I Don't Understand How To Make Or Reply Ppls Post / How Did You Discover Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.