Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? (18676 Views)

How Army Tortured Father Of Three To Death For Receiving A Call At Checkpoint / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by jawjaw1: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sarhyd:

'Mercy and Pity' my ass, i wont return that phone
na God catch am

It is meant to teach the FRSC officer something he doesn't know how to do to others.

That's why it is called a lesson.

By the way, if mercy and pity is not a part of you, it will be impossible to teach it to others.

You can't give what you don't have. Catch my drift?
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by 9jatatafo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
OP what was the offence that made you pay 2k to the FRSC man as a bribe? If you were guilty and you paid the bribe to go free then return his phone because he did you a favour.
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Call the guy and ask him how he can send you the charger grin grin grin Just kidding!

1 Like

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by DanielPop(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Guys let us be fair. He should pay 2k into your account plus extra 2k for inconveniences, then return his phone!
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by jtjohn(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
I will return it to him..................you can even preach d gospel christ to him
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by DECOtech(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thunder fire me if I return that phone!
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by madgoat(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
perez019:
will u return his phone or not? grin grin grin

CC: lalasticlala

Return the guy's fone. Both of u would end up being frnds. U might need his help again if u get arrested by FRSC again.

1 Like

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Blackfire(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
niceguy7:
As a real Christian u shld return the phone

after giving a bribe of 2k, remind me one of the characteristics of a christain?
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by niceguy7(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blackfire:

after giving a bribe of 2k, remind me one of the characteristics of a christain?
Nw tink of this; wt if he ws forced to do so?
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Blackfire(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
God self go punish you if you return am?

god of money ,or god of common sense?
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Gemc3(f): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
perez019:

He is confused?? I am confused as to why he is confused Imm never throway the sim card?? Nigerian Uniformed people sef.

Anyway, what I would do, I would make him suffer for a while, then return the phone to him when i am satisfied that he has suffered enough. . . . But imm go pay. More than 2k.

1 Like

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Blackfire(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
niceguy7:

Nw tink of this; wt if he ws forced to do so?

hmmm is true,yet what if the frsc guy is still forcing him to returned the phone?
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blackfire:

god of money ,or god of common sense?
The one that governs YOUR LIFE.
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by niceguy7(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blackfire:

hmmm is true,yet what if the frsc guy is still forcing him to returned the phone?
If the guy get conscience he go return the phone

Buh is a pity that most people of nwadays.....shey make i say their conscience don die tey tey abi na wetin.
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Blackfire(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
niceguy7:

If the guy get conscience he go return the phone

Buh is a pity that most people of nwadays.....shey make i say their conscience don die tey tey abi na wetin.

then if the guy should returned the phone without been careful like u are suggesting, he will be jailed.
*I received the shock of my life yesterday*
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Blackfire(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
The one that governs YOUR LIFE.

is?
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by niceguy7(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blackfire:

then if the guy should returned the phone without been careful like u are suggesting, he will be jailed.
Abt wht?
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Blackfire(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
niceguy7:

Abt wht?

trying to be mr niceguy,and at the end ending up in the police station. *i will post the story on sunday*
aye le
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by ebiboy2(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
niceguy7:
As a real Christian u shld return the phone

real Christian ko. did he not give bribe ni?
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by jaybee(f): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
THE FRSC man can't even recollect the car numberplate nor the driver's face.
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Greekbreed(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
When the bushmeat catch the hunter?
Ask for charger and earphone jare?
huhuhuhu,,guy yu wicked..i shit for trouser 3times..hhahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by lionphil(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
perez019:

If he returns that phone thunder will fire his entire generation...when he begged what happened? If u advise him to return it, thunder will fire u too! Those FRSC I.diots are very wicked, they've dealt with me so many times even after I genuinely showed the guy my wallet he took 2k and left only 1k for me because my windscreen had a little crack. I don swear say if I dey high way and one mistakenly enter my way...straight to hell fire na him him go go...wicked and inconsiderate people angry angry angry angry
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by lionphil(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
DanielPop:
Guys let us be fair. He should pay 2k into your account plus extra 2k for inconveniences, then return his phone!

Shattap...what are you saying? If u have entered their one chance...I swear Ur orientation go change ASAP
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
I will after torturing him to my fill! angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by niceguy7(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blackfire:

trying to be mr niceguy,and at the end ending up in the police station. *i will post the story on sunday*
aye le
Oga oo
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by DanielPop(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
lionphil:

Shattap...what are you saying? If u have entered their one chance...I swear Ur orientation go change ASAP
Abeg try and pretend u re not from the gutter. For once pls!
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by bidex(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
o'l boy eh! abeg make i give u the 2k then add interest join making 4k make u give me the black berry in d name of Naira

1 Like

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by lionphil(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
DanielPop:

Abeg try and pretend u re not from the gutter. For once pls!

I no blame you...you are either one of them, you have a relative as one of them, you don't have a car, you don't associate with those who have cars, you don't know who FRSC officials are, you don't live in Naija or you are just simply stu.pid!
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by lionphil(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blackfire:

Guy my own story with Police officers...a police officer rode his bike past a location he didn't know his phone fell down...my cousin happened to pass by that area and picked the phone. The policeman that the phone belonged to called and beg that his phone be returned to a particular police station...In my church mind, I didn't have a problem with that because I told my cousin it would be nice to return the phone. After the owner of the phone called and described his phone and it was obvious it was his, another stu.pid police man called claiming the phone was his...he couldn't describe the phone properly, but he strongly claimed it was his. The next thing the I.diot did was to start interrogating me as if I stole the phone from his colleague's house. He started questioning me about my location, my name etc. It got so serious that I knew that if I should go to the said police station, sorry would be my case. As soon as I dropped the call, I broke that sim...YES! I broke it oh! And gave the phone back to my cousin to do as he pleased. Ki emi lo se ore daran, Olorun maje!

1 Like

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by lionphil(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
donteddy:
My advice. Do not use evil to pay evil. But you can use evil to correct evil in other to put the other evil to shame. grin

And u think because u simply returned his phone, he will stop charging people on the highway Chain some people sabi dream even when their eyes dey open! cry
Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by Blackfire(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2015
lionphil:

Guy my own story with Police officers...a police officer rode his bike past a location he didn't know his phone fell down...my cousin happened to pass by that area and picked the phone. The policeman that the phone belonged to called and beg that his phone be returned to a particular police station...In my church mind, I didn't have a problem with that because I told my cousin it would be nice to return the phone. After the owner of the phone called and described his phone and it was obvious it was his, another stu.pid police man called claiming the phone was his...he couldn't describe the phone properly, but he strongly claimed it was his. The next thing the I.diot did was to start interrogating me as if I stole the phone from his colleague's house. He started questioning me about my location, my name etc. It got so serious that I knew that if I should go to the said police station, sorry would be my case. As soon as I dropped the call, I broke that sim...YES! I broke it oh! And gave the phone back to my cousin to do as he pleased. Ki emi lo se ore daran, Olorun maje!

my guy i can categorically say that half of those in police prison are innocent. We should be careful, like my wicked(which to me now is not wickedness) uncle will always say 'good people dont last'.
I will post my story on sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? by DanielPop(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2015
lionphil:

I no blame you...you are either one of them, you have a relative as one of them, you don't have a car, you don't associate with those who have cars, you don't know who FRSC officials are, you don't live in Naija or you are just simply stu.pid!

Digging yourself deeper into the gutter with that gutter mouth of yours!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays / I Don't Understand How To Make Or Reply Ppls Post / How Did You Discover Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.