Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should (28491 Views)

10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by missbehave247(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
On a condition that her kitty-cat is deeper.
Ishilove:

I don't think women being on top can cause the penis to break... undecided
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by fwwins(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
mikeywise:

so out of the 9, na only that one you see. shocked shocked shocked
seem she is more interested in d rod's aspect
@ISHILOVE

2 Likes

Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by ideykwum: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Joysticks don't break! They can get sore or strain, like all muscles do!

missbehave247:
That can be cause of too much of sex "especially when the lady is @the top which can lead to braking of the penis without the man knowing.
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by fwwins(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ishilove:

I don't think women being on top can cause the penis to break... undecided

Even WHEN she rides it very hard like a horse
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by missbehave247(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
It not arguable. You should thank me for telling you
ideykwum:
Joysticks don't break! They can get sore or strain, like all muscles do!

Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by brianperpetual(f): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wow diz post is very educational.
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by XtraSmooth404: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Noted.
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by Adesiji77: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
fwwins:

seem she is more interested in d rod matter
@ISHILOVE

grin lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by Nickymezor(f): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks fr sharing OP
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by knowhowk: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good Informations. For Counseling, Education, an effective potent and natural Approach to Infertility and staphylococcus AUREUS call 08100459321.
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by Mc4larin: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Girl: Hello dear, I'm pregnant! Boy: Yepa! When are you aborting it? Girl: The doctor said it will cost us 500k Boy: kilode! Don't worry, give birth I'll kill it myself!!!

1 Like

Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Adesiji77:

It's pure fantasy lipsrsealed embarassed
Wrong, it can actually break a man joystick, if the lady does the pounding rigorously and aggressively and pain instead of pleasure is derived brother that joystick will break sooner than later, but the problem with most men is that they cannot differentiate pain in $ex than pleasure
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by Adesiji77: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
vichks:
Wrong, it can actually break a man joystick, if the lady does the pounding rigorously and aggressively and pain instead of pleasure is derived brother that joystick will break sooner than later, but the problem with most men is that they cannot differentiate pain in $ex than pleasure

Really? shocked

What else can I say? You seem to be more experienced on the subject cool
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Adesiji77:

Really? shocked

What else can I say? You seem to be more experienced on the subject cool
cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by FRANKOXY(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2015
constipation is baaaaaaad. drink much water and eat vegetables, beans and shun snacking $ caffeine as soon as possible.
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by Gigihealth: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sleep apnea symptoms can be noticed by the person experiencing the sleep disorders or by other persons. They include loud snoring, periods of cessation of breaths. Clink on the link below to read more on sleep apnea, their causes and treatments.
http://www.gigihealth.com/sleep-apnea-symptoms-do-you-snore-while-sleeping/
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by syphonnglobal: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2018
We all want a nice whitened smile and a fresh breath. These boosts your self confidence when you speak around people. To achieve this, you have to be consistent with your day to day oral hygiene. This involves using the right mouth wash, tooth paste, toothbrush and other oral care products. In this post, I will also introduce you to 4 most wonderful oral products that you should utilize for maximum oral health. [ 163 more words ]
http://syphonnglobal.com/5-simple-tricks-to-keep-your-teeth-whitened-all-day/
Re: 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should by jbblues24(m): 1:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive / Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly / Why You Should Know Your Genotype Before Considering Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.