Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Order For Perfect Hand Drawn Pencil Portrait To Be Delivered Anywhere In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Order For Perfect Hand Drawn Pencil Portrait To Be Delivered Anywhere In Nigeria (1033 Views)

Lost Vape Therion DNA133 – You Asked For It, And We Delivered / Do You Have Or Need Any Goods From US Delivered To Nigeria? / Get Cooking Gas Delivered At Your Doorstep For Just N2,300, Cash On Delivery !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Order For Perfect Hand Drawn Pencil Portrait To Be Delivered Anywhere In Nigeria by art1f3(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I bring an offer to you all. Order for your perfectly drawn pencil portrait of yourselves, families or friends.
These can be used as gifts on different occasions (weddings, birthdays, etc). The value never reduces and will last for years.
I can confidently say My drawings are relatively cheap because I have asked other artists and they definitely cost more.

I also do emergency jobs. incase you need a drawing in less than 24 hours, i could get you one.

For each drawing, you have the chance to choose either getting a framed physical drawing delivered to your preferred location or You get just an image of the drawing sent to your mobile phone

Getting an image is definitely much cheaper but wouldn't last as long as the framed one.

For ordering and inquiries: call or whatsapp 08101369861

you could check more of my drawings on Instagram - @_t1f3

(1) (Reply)

Huawei - 3.75G Data And Voice Router With Sim Card Slot - Black / VGOD Elite Mech Mod, Elegant Design, High Quality Performance / Check Out This Hot Investment For Event Centers,hotels Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.