Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit (4214 Views)

Offer Letter Just Dropped / Employment Without Offer Letter, What's Your Opinion On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by Habisoye: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
I jus got a job with diz Microfinance Institution and I just finished the field training last week and d Offer letter is wit me now the salary is 65K.
But what is scaring me away is the job daily duties
Recovering debts frm customers daily with full force. And at the end if any customer fails 2pay in a day u wi av to rain curses and shout and behave lyk tout to doze customers to ensure u collect d debts and if dey sti fail to pay, u will av to pay from ur own pocket, bcox ur Director will be attacking u dat dey Don't want default.
And all dia clients are market women who can be frustrating and most of dem av juju.
Am jus scared to go into diz job, cox once u'v resume u won't be chanced to hunt for new jobs or attend intaviews again, u wi av 2stay on d job for the rest of ur lyf unless u quit.
So am tinking of not resuming and continue searching for better jobs, cox I want a permanent job now, I dnt want to be entering and coming out of jobs again.
Please my fellow NL advice ur fellow as the resumption day is near.
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by iyknaz(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Habisoye:
I jus got a job with diz Microfinance Institution and I just finished the field training last week and d Offer letter is wit me now the salary is 65K.
Recovering debts frm customers daily with full force. And at the end if any customer fails 2pay in a day u wi av to rain curses and shout and behave lyk tout to doze customers to ensure u collect d debts and if dey sti fail to pay, u will av to pay from ur own pocket, bcox ur Director will be attacking u dat dey Don't want default.
And all dia clients are market women who can be frustrating and most of dem av juju.
Am jus scared to go into diz job, cox once u'v resume u won't be chanced to hunt for new jobs or attend intaviews again, u wi av 2stay on d job for the rest of ur lyf unless u quit.
So am tinking of not resuming and continue searching for better jobs, cox I want a permanent job now, I dnt want to be entering and coming out of jobs again.
It sounds like u don't wanna accept the job. Follow ur heart. Don't do what u don't wanna do.
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by Gnwoko: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Habisoye:
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by Gnwoko: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
@ Habisoye pas send me a mail. I need to ask you some questions. Charminghanstty4real@gmail.com
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by Habisoye: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Like seriously, I dnt av passion 4d job as u'v said, cox itz nt suppose to be a graduate dat will goin around to recover debts from market women.
And d worst tin is dat d job won't give u chance to go out for intaviews cox u av to make sure all daily debts are collected from all customers.
So, no chance for excuse from dat Monday to Friday.
And I can't be doing da kind of job for all my lyf nah
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by gingger(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Habisoye:
Like seriously, I dnt av passion 4d job as u'v said, cox itz nt suppose to be a graduate dat will goin around to recover debts from market women.
And d worst tin is dat d job won't give u chance to go out for intaviews cox u av to make sure all daily debts are collected from all customers.

A bird in hand is far more better than 5 in d air grin.. N who told u., u can't still attend interview wen I re on d job.. Brother it all depends on u.

As for me I suggest u accept it ooooo
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by Habisoye: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2015
@gingger,
U won't be able to go for interviews in the sense dat, u can't leave ur debtors for a day, u wi run into debts of about 80members cox evrybody wi be on d field and no one wi go out for u to recover debts on ur portfolio.
Diz is Hw it goes..a credit officer will attend to 80members a day and datz 400 or more members in a week. All diz members(debtors) wi be on ur own portfolio and all money collected frm dem daily shu be deposited to d nearest bank immediately dat day.
So, u can now see dat u can't leave for a day to go for intaviews? And if u shu try it for a day lyk diz, gbese don stack for ur neck be dat oo..
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by amadex(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2015
Habisoye:
den wait 4 anoda job, buh just remember dat job scarce 4 naija oooo....
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by Wealthyone: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2015
Habisoye:

The bolded part got me cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy afipa gbowo tinz grin grin grin
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by nwosucjay(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Remember they gave yu accomodation. Besides yu r nt working on the saturdays. The company is one with prospect. They might upgrade to mfb soonest. Take it up else yu hav sth doin for nw
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by Rhewtah21(f): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
believe me dear. i no wah ur talking abou. i also got a job dere and was postef outside lag. i didnt take the job offer cos of da reasons u haf sited.
Re: Grooming Mfi Offer Letter Or Quit by princeakinola1(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
please are they still recruiting?

(1) (Reply)

Is Jobberman A Scam? / Vacancy At Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) / Kastina Issue, Pls Nairalanders Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.