Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

MouthAction In Marriage - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MouthAction In Marriage (73759 Views)

Sex And Consent In Marriage / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Submission In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by orogodoganyin(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
NiceHans:
lol there's supposed to be a comma after lactobacillus
lol... jst pullin ur legs... woh field?
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by MrsChima1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
What a selfish man. He should be ready to give head if he want to receive. angry

But you don't give head. undecided
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by sukkot: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Shymm3x:
Sukkot

Heartless Crew - Heartless Theme (classic garage that used to bang)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEYQM1mm8Rc
oh thats a banger right there. this the first time i ever heard it too. i musta been living under a rock cuz i was definitely in mama charlie land when big brovaz and so solid were rocking.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Joy1706:

Why are u hyperventilating? Abi na only men sabi cheat? Mstchewww. We shall definitely see.
See these gal, you think sey na London you dey hmm? Ok na let's start, from now on, no more houseboy, no more driver, if you have to go anywhere, drive yaself or take okada; and if I even see you say hi to my driver or gateman, I'll rub pepper in ya eyes...and btw mtcheww to you too...good day! #slammingthedoorwithaloudbang
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrsChima1:

But you don't give head. undecided

Says who
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Shymm3x: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
sukkot:
oh thats a banger right there. this the first time i ever heard it too. i musta been living under a rock cuz i was definitely in mama charlie land when big brovaz and so solid were rocking.

Yes, garage bangs and it still does. But Grime's overshow(ed) it in recent years. And there's no better dance than the classic garage two-finger dance and shoulder roll. grin

Err, Heartless Crew rep North London (North weezy) and both So Solid crew and Big Brovaz are from South London...let me drop East London's finest to check if you're really from the endz and about that life, big bredrin.

This is more of grime: More Fire Crew (Lethal B, Neeko, and Ozzie B) - Oi (checkout that classic Avirex jacket in the video - dem mans were dirty and rough in this video lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTek4AdPkik
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by MrsChima1(f): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Says who

My Igbo family said that isn't allowed in Igbo culture.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Joy1706(f): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
See these gal, you think sey na London you dey hmm? Ok na let's start, from now on, no more houseboy, no more driver, if you have to go anywhere, drive yaself or take okada; and if I even see you say hi to my driver or gateman, I'll rub pepper in ya eyes...and btw mtcheww to you too...good day! #slammingthedoorwithaloudbang
I be correct naija babe....so? No more housemaid either. If I see u say hi to any gal 4 dat matter, I go rub pepper 4 ya preek
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
MrsChima1:

My Igbo family said that isn't allowed in Igbo culture.

Who cares about Igbo culture when it comes to satisfying and pleasing my woman in the bedroom. We explore all styles mehn. Damn culture! wink

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by sukkot: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Shymm3x:

Yes, garage bangs and it still does. But Grime's overshow(ed) it in recent years. And there's no better dance than the classic garage two-finger dance and shoulder roll. grin

Err, Heartless Crew rep North London (North weezy) and both So Solid crew and Big Brovaz are from South London...let me drop East London's finest to check if you're really from the endz and about that life, big bredrin.

This is more of grime: More Fire Crew (Lethal B, Neeko, and Ozzie B) - Oi (checkout that classic Avirex jacket in the video - dem mans were dirty and rough in this video lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTek4AdPkik

baddest tune man. that joint is kicking like bruce lee. you know what it is bruv ? i was sleeping heavy on garage and grime during that period. i was one of these that was heavy into rap during that era of mase and puff daddy and i just wasnt checking for no british music. thats why i never heard of these baddest tunes. you know rap was hugeeee during this era. mase was blowing up and i think camron and buster rhymes. yeah i wasnt checking for no british acts but i seen a few on tv like kano and so solid and romeo dunn. the thing about the british scene to me is that they all sounded similar. or maybe it was just my ear grin
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Shymm3x: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
sukkot:
baddest tune man. that joint is kicking like bruce lee. you know what it is bruv ? i was sleeping heavy on garage and grime during that period. i was one of these that was heavy into rap during that era of mase and puff daddy and i just wasnt checking for no british music. thats why i never heard of these baddest tunes. you know rap was hugeeee during this era. mase was blowing up and i think camron and buster rhymes. yeah i wasnt checking for no british acts but i seen a few on tv like kano and so solid and romeo dunn. the thing about the british scene to me is that they all sounded similar. or maybe it was just my ear grin

Lol. Don't ever sleep on the UK, brev. I was also a big fan of Mase and Harlem World, and one of the biggest fans of Dip Set ever - but the "homefront" is still the "homefront". The yanks ruled the airwaves then, but UK underground stayed banging and there were a few crossover tunes on MTV Base, especially So Solid and Big Brovaz.

Darn! Romeo Dunn (So Solid) and Kano...Kano had the scene buzzing with "P's and Q's" in 2004, but his career nose-dived after signing to a major label as well. Such a waste of talent.

Rap did take over in 2008, with the arrival of Peckham's Giggs in 2008, and the UK sound/grime died a bit. But it has since made a resurgence with Skepta and Boy Better Know (you need to jump on it now).

This is a new tune by Skepta ft Idris Elba (the actor - he dropped the first verse. My man still sound like he's still a London road man despite living in America for almost two decades lol. Hard stil).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpVq3xpMr6A

Anyway, some delusional Nigerian needs ya spiritual healing with biblical verses on this thread (looool): https://www.nairaland.com/2377705/dr-philip-emeagwali-outlining-25/3
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ishilove:

The voice of experience grin

Even if my knees are made weak, I still insist guys should keep their mouths away from there.

on the contrary, I would reject mouth action from a guy if I'm not sure of his dental hygiene.
To me the vjay is more delicate than mouths.

So for me it won't be a matter of many biological activities going on down there, rather I'd be avoiding getting infected from someone's mouth.

That's how much cleaner than the mouth a vjay is.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 14, 2015
cococandy:

on the contrary, I would reject mouth action from a guy if I'm not sure of his dental hygiene.
To me the vjay is more delicate than mouths.

So for me it won't be a matter of many biological activities going on down there, rather I'd be avoiding getting infected from someone's mouth.

That's how much cleaner than the mouth a vjay is.
I disagree with you! grin cheesy
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 14, 2015
germainediva:
A friend of mine is worried because her hubby told her he's going out there to get a Mouth Action if she won't give it to him......

According to her, hubby has never demanded it even while they were dating and he knew she hates it, though she likes cunilingus but hubby declined.

Now after 10yrs of marriage hubby keeps asking her to give him a Mouth Action even when he refused to also do it to her. My friend insists she hates Mouth Action but will only give it a trial if hubby is willing to do same to her....

But hubby has refused and threatened to go out and get it if she keeps proving stubborn (hubby have not been talking to her for about a week now).........

Please your candid advice is needed.
Madam! why telling lies with ur friend's name why not come out clean and tell ppl ur problem; hw could ur friend tell u all this rubbish? I put it to u that u are the one having the problem.why drink panadol 4 anoda person headache?
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by cococandy(f): 2:32am On Jun 14, 2015
all4naija:
I disagree with you! grin cheesy
of course you do.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 14, 2015
cococandy:
of course you do.
I really do.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by MrsChima1(f): 3:23am On Jun 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Who cares about Igbo culture when it comes to satisfying and pleasing my woman in the bedroom. We explore all styles mehn. Damn culture! wink

You don't need to disrespect Igbo culture to state your point osu! angry
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by julietchic(f): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2015
I love dat mouth action die

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by iykedare(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
julietchic:
I love dat mouth action die

Is not just a matter of you liking mouth action, is the place clean enough for a man to put his mouth there?
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by 5minsmadness: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2015
dinachi:

My dear, many guys will tell you the same thing. Puccy hygiene of many babes suck. I still remember the sad story a friend told of how the fiancée's rotten puccy sent him running out of the house like a desperate man pursued by two blood thirsty battalions of diehard Boko haram members. The babe had visited and when the mood was favorable they proceeded to satiate their physical cravings. In the heat of passion, my guy tore off his clothes and extended a helping hand to his babe who was more deliberate in disrobing herself. By the time he yanked off her pants to have a view of the glorious paradise awaiting his touch and love, he was rudely confronted with the stark harsh realities of hell staring him in his bewildered face. The sweet aroma of his room swifty turned to a dark and atrosiously evil smell that quickly changed the mood from romantic to a matter of life and death. The odoriferous rotten puccy gave out an evil blast of terrible odour that confounded my guy and sent him running out of the house in utter confusion. Needless to say the relationship took a nosedive from then onwards.
grin grin grin
Haaahahaha!
This is so beautifully written it's almost poetry! grin

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2015
dinachi:
Y'all know the reason the hubby dosent wanna go down there but you dont want to say it. Rotten puccy! He dosent want to die of aggravated Asthma. Advice your friend or yourself to see a doctor and ensure she is clean down there. Some puccys stinks like putrefying corpse.He dosent want to die in there! Next she should as a matter of urgency give him a BJ to live for and i tell you he wouldnt need to be told to perform the needful on her. How she keep face take tell you she loves her puccy licked. I hope it is not what Iam thinking? Are you her Lesbian partner?

Hahhahahahahahahaha. Just died. Dude, wtf.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
So he expects to receive without giving? What a selfish man

It's possible that he's cheating and this is his excuse to justify it? The matter is just too silly for this not to be the case, I don't know

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Shymm3x: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
1bkaye:
So he expects to receive without giving? What a selfish man

It's possible that he's cheating and this is his excuse to justify it? The matter is just too silly for this not to be the case, I don't know

Err, I don't know about "giving" but "receiving" is divine. grin

BTW, I'm loving the new look, and the face is still mean as hell. tongue
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Err, I don't know about "giving" but "receiving" is divine. grin

BTW, I'm loving the new look, and the face is still mean as hell. tongue
There are rules when it comes to matters of the urm chamber lol

Why thanks, ah man and here I was trying to look jovial lool
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Shymm3x: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
1bkaye:

There are rules when it comes to matters of the urm chamber lol

Why thanks, ah man and here I was trying to look jovial lool

Ha!

Well, the 360 won't be inappropriate since that's his wife. But if it were just any chic, I won't be mad at him if he were to break the "urm chamber" rules. Rules are there to be broken by Alpha males. grin

Darn! You know I'm a sucker for that Vanessa Blue-esque mean look...it's early in the day, don't make a nyggah sprung while daydreaming like Daywalker the daydream. grin
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Ha!

Well, the 360 won't be inappropriate since that's his wife. But if it were just any chic, I won't be mad at him if he were to break the "urm chamber" rules. Rules are there to be broken by Alpha males. grin

Darn! You know I'm a sucker for that Vanessa Blue-esque mean look...it's early in the day, don't make a nyggah sprung while daydreaming like Daywalker the daydream. grin
Alpha male ko

I'm just pissed at the audacity of it all, he's demanding and threatening yet doesn't want to do his own for her, it's unfair now

Lol I had to google Vanessa Blue and I'm kind of ashamed that I recognise her...lmao
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Shymm3x: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
1bkaye:

Alpha male ko

I'm just pissed at the audacity of it all, he's demanding and threatening yet doesn't want to do his own for her, it's unfair now

Lol I had to google Vanessa Blue and I'm kind of ashamed that I recognise her...lmao

Lol. Alpha male with the "A" in uppercase. grin

But hey, the schlong extends out of the body, while the pum is inside the body and it's a tunnel for all kinds of fluid to escape from. Sometimes, it's scary to go all up in there trying to plunge it. I guess that's why a lot of chics out there don't like their partners plunging it. grin However, since they're married and she's demanding it - then it might be appropriate. tongue

So you recognise her from the underworld, nah? - You're a freak of nature...! lipsrsealed
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Alpha male with the "A" in uppercase. grin

But hey, the schlong extends out of the body, while the pum is inside the body and it's a tunnel for all kinds of fluid to escape from. Sometimes, it's scary to go all up in there trying to plunge it. I guess that's why a lot of chics out there don't like their partners plunging it. grin However, since they're married and she's demanding it - then it might be appropriate. tongue

So you recognise her from the underworld, nah? - You're a freak of nature...! lipsrsealed
Lol I should’ve lowercased it, next time

She isn't demanding, she just asks that if she be forced to do something she has clearly made known that she dislikes and for over a decade at that, at the very least he should reciprocate

Ha, nothing like that, I've just seen her before lol
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Shymm3x: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
1bkaye:

Lol I should’ve lowercased it, next time

She isn't demanding, she just asks that if she be forced to do something she has clearly made known that she dislikes and for over a decade at that, at the very least he should reciprocate

Ha, nothing like that, I've just seen her before lol

Ha! Writing the "A" in lowercase would mean you're praying for a unicorn with unibrow that'll end up sharing ya Mary Kay and skirts with you. embarassed

I get what you mean. However, how can she dislike something that's part of today's consciousness, and a more fulfilling way to explore their sex lives - since sex is more or the less the glue that refreshes and keeps marriages alive? That's like sticking to typewriter in this internet age. She should give it a go and I'm sure she'll enjoy it, like most chics do (it turns them on).

Yeah, yeah, yeah - don't worry, I'm gonna ghostride to ya bits one of these days and take you to a 3rd world slum in the heart of the belly of the beast. grin
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Ha! Writing the "A" in lowercase would mean you're praying for a unicorn with unibrow that'll end up sharing ya Mary Kay and skirts with you. embarassed

I get what you mean. However, how can she dislike something that's part of today's consciousness, and a more fulfilling way to explore their sex lives - since sex is more or the less the glue that refreshes and keeps marriages alive? That's like sticking to typewriter in this internet age. She should give it a go and I'm sure she'll enjoy it, like most chics do (it turns them on).

Yeah, yeah, yeah - don't worry, I'm gonna ghostride to ya bits one of these days and take you to a 3rd world slum in the heart of the belly of the beast. grin
Only pensioners use Mary Kay, please lol jk

Whether or not she likes it, it's the principle of the matter, his sense of entitlement is damn right nervy to be honest but what else am I expecting from a Nigerian man, typical tongue

Sounds...exciting? cheesy
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Shymm3x: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
1bkaye:

Only pensioners use Mary Kay, please lol jk

Whether or not she likes it, it's the principle of the matter, his sense of entitlement is damn right nervy to be honest but what else am I expecting from a Nigerian man, typical tongue

Sounds...exciting? cheesy

Darn! Why you gotta throw shades MK like that? - all these chics won't like that. tongue So, which one do you use - MAC, younique, or what? Ohh wee, my 1bkaye is exotic like vintage wine - now, I'm on smash. tongue

Err, the Nigerian man is just traditional...and I'm sure he'll start giving, once he starts receiving that ol'good thang. She'll definitely have the leverage after that - it's a woman's world, women just need to master the art of playing their cards right.

Yes, it's gonna be live. It should be before the end of summer when everyone will be at the park playing tennis/football/basketball. And you'll get to meet my crazy Uncles, and all the mandem - from roadmans, to hustlers, to professionals and academics - all products of the same environment. You'll have a blast...and I'm wild as fvck when I'm around my dons. Will shout you. tongue
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Darn! Why you gotta throw shades MK like that? - all these chics won't like that. tongue So, which one do you use - MAC, younique, or what? Ohh wee, my 1bkaye is exotic like vintage wine - now, I'm on smash. tongue

Err, the Nigerian man is just traditional...and I'm sure he'll start giving, once he starts receiving that ol'good thang. She'll definitely have the leverage after that - it's a woman's world, women just need to master the art of playing their cards right.

Yes, it's gonna be live. It should be before the end of summer when everyone will be at the park playing tennis/football/basketball. And you'll get to meet my crazy Uncles, and all the mandem - from roadmans, to hustlers, to professionals and academics - all products of the same environment. You'll have a blast...and I'm wild as fvck when I'm around my dons. Will shout you. tongue
I genuinely don't know anyone without a Freedom Pass that wears Mary Kay (lol just messing just messing) cheesy It's too hot to wear makeup but when I do it's usually a mix of Bobby Brown & MAC. Lol you're funny cheesy

'It's a woman's world' is all I saw to be honest.

Do you play any sports? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.