Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,490 members, 7,840,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

MouthAction In Marriage - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MouthAction In Marriage (73829 Views)

Sex And Consent In Marriage / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Submission In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by DjQris(m): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
Please give it to him ooo... I love Bj.
I love gurls dat luv bolaji
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by FRANKOXY(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2015
It's something that can differentiate you from other women he's come across. try and get used to it.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by repogirl(f): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2015
If her husband is.insisting on it like this, it means he must really really want it abdly...... tell your friend to do it and do it well ooo and see whether he wont do her own too whenever she refuses to do his own.

Some women dont know the power they have or how to use it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by dmola(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2015
cococandy:
Life is give and take. If he's not willing to give he should forget it.
He can go out there and get it na. See threat grin Except she no sabi the way to "out there" too.
They can both go out there and get it. problem solved.
#detestselfishprigs.
Your friend can gist sha. She's telling all this about her marriage. I dey look you with one eye lipsrsealed
Assn eh!
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Laredojohn(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2015
queenprecy:
lol
U gave us ur formula...lol...
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by otusnorahs(f): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2015
U re shouting help like someone is dying...lol. Nw listen carefully, ur marriage is what u want it to be. Spouses shld b satisfied sexually. Ability to try sometin new is a welcome idea, u the woman shld b ever active in dat dept to ur husband, men love sexually creative women, so ur husband asking u for a BJ is nt out of place. Give it to him, u no men talk a lot, he must hv been hearing of hw sweet it is or myt hv even tried it, who nos? And 4 him nt accepting to return d favours, calm down. U shld also check ur hygiene if it needs 'upgrading', soon he will give bak d favors.mak ur marriage sweeter. I wish u good luck.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by ogatboy(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2015
Chai, all dis romancelanders are in the game o. Dey all seem to be into d mouthaction stuff. Please I don't mind getting to meet one here o. U can Pm if u r good looking
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by mikenwadibia: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

Or what?

He wants a bj but wouldnt go under? Nah

Doesn't work that way buddy. 69 all the way or no deal cool grin
grin

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by mikenwadibia: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Lol the woman should go down there or lose her husband cool
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Damikevin(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Swagk101:
U fit gree mk I do am 4 ur wifey(knacking inclusive)?
hommie use ur head. Know what we are talking about.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Mcowubaba: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2015
dinachi:

My dear, many guys will tell you the same thing. Puccy hygiene of many babes suck. I still remember the sad story a friend told of how the fiancée's rotten puccy sent him running out of the house like a desperate man pursued by two blood thirsty battalions of diehard Boko haram members. The babe had visited and when the mood was favorable they proceeded to satiate their physical cravings. In the heat of passion, my guy tore off his clothes and extended a helping hand to his babe who was more deliberate in disrobing herself. By the time he yanked off her pants to have a view of the glorious paradise awaiting his touch and love, he was rudely confronted with the stark harsh realities of hell staring him in his bewildered face. The sweet aroma of his room swifty turned to a dark and atrosiously evil smell that quickly changed the mood from romantic to a matter of life and death. The odoriferous rotten puccy gave out an evil blast of terrible odour that confounded my guy and sent him running out of the house in utter confusion. Needless to say the relationship took a nosedive from then onwards.
Guy I swear u be big fool cheesy grin grin..Lwkmd...u too mumu, hahahaa

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by ojosam29: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2015
lf i may ask is Bj biblical no wonder many sicknesses here and there God will deliver us from strong hold of flesh.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by sukkot: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Shymm3x:
Sukkot

I'm signing off with the Leicester legend - Mark Morrison the Mac 11! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3N2s7yVXZ4
buahahahaha whatever happened to that dude ? he was tight. his music was insane. he kinda look like a child that shabba ranks and grace jones would have if they copulated. i know he moved to new york one time and then he just dropped off the radar after that. but that his one hit wonder song was tight. * THE RETURN OF THE MACK * grin grin
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by wildcatter23(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Visocrate:
he paid for everything during bride price payment so give him his matrimonial entitlement

BLOW JOB is better than no JOB
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by ojcreate(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Men are suppose to protect their Spouse not threaten dem. D Woman shud pray n gently talk him into her refusal for this.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by sukkot: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hear mi now big bredrin: boom bye bye inna battyboi head/rudeboi nuh promote nuh nasty man!

I know this little girl her name is maxine/her beauty is Like a bunch of rose/if I ever tell you about maxine/you would a say I don't know what I know......!
grin

Pimpin' ain't easy. Dem girlies ah nuh say plunging ah black hole with a plunger ah nuh easy job ,yano. Rasclart paigons! grin Boi, abstinence afi mek ah tank too full, mi bredrin. And rasta can't be having wet dreams lek dem prepubescent yutes, ya get me? So I gatts empty the tank regularly. There's a dearth of playas these days, and dem girlies just wanna have fun...and what's bad in giving it to them with no strings attached, till you meet the one you can wife up?

I never knew Apache Indian lives in manny though. Darn! Sad! Life is a roller-coaster and no matter how high you get, that doesn't mean you can't fall down flat. That's why it's always good to chase wealth and not live in the moment with riches.

I must have bumped into Bushkin from Heartless Crew from back in the day one time, and he looks washed up from the outside. And that's the guy that used to kill all the raves with crazy blings, garmz and crepz when man was young - with So Solid Crew. They had some crazy/classic bangers back then. How time flies, man.
[b]you know i never heard about the heartless crew till you now mentioned it. i just googled the guys. never even seen em in my life. hmmm i wonder what i was doing at that dispensation of time. maybe i was in naija ? you know in naija they dont really get down with british underground rave tunes like that. they into mainstream british acts like desree and seal and omar and dem type ah tinz. apache indian lives in manny ? nah the guy is in jamaica. i didnt see him in person. a few people ran into him in jamaica and interviewed him and put it on youtube. the man looking worse for wear. he tak about all his problems and tinz. financial and otherwise. he looked like he was catching some kinda hell. kinda like when you see majek fashek today you know he is going through something spiritual that you cyant put your pulse on but you can see that there is some spiritual disturbance going on. yeah sometin lik dat. chaka demus and pliers was my tin bruv. rhytmic soulful reggae. wonder what happened to dem guys. they must be pushing like 60 years old now cuz dem guys was old back then lmao.
well you know me cyant endorse fornication and adultery now cah me on a celestial path but hey, whatever you do, stay strapped. put that jimmy hat on ( condom ), cah you never know, you may be a prophet of old who still havent found his way yet. and you cyant find your way back to the light if you dead with AIDS lwkm[/b] cheesy cheesy
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nice365: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2015
thorpido:
Why the threat?
Op,why don't you initiate it and give?He should reciprocate.
It doesn't kill,you just learn and after some time you get used to it.
See your mouth/lips. Master!
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by rkarang: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2015
iriskiki:
Nah... You got it wrong. I think he has a lot of experience with rotten pu.ssy. His type / class is revealed by his comments. HahahahahahahHA... Shior.

tonguetongue
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nice365: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2015
2CatWoman:

You seem to have a lot of experience with pu.ssy, please tell me you are a gynaecologist otherwise.... undecided

Actually main reason men don't like going down on women is cos of selfishness as there is no physical pleasure in it for the man.
When a lady does it to a man, does she derive "physical pleasure"?
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2015
coogar:

wake-up head!
it starts like a dream in your head until you open your eyes and realise it's actually happening i'm so lucky to be a man. grin

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by thorpido(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Nice365:

See your mouth/lips. Master!
Do you mean your lips/mouth is not clean?Cleanliness is essential in this matter.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by adellam16(f): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2015
germainediva:
A friend of mine is worried because her hubby told her he's going out there to get a Mouth Action if she won't give it to him......

According to her, hubby has never demanded it even while they were dating and he knew she hates it, though she likes cunilingus but hubby declined.

Now after 10yrs of marriage hubby keeps asking her to give him a Mouth Action even when he refused to also do it to her. My friend insists she hates Mouth Action but will only give it a trial if hubby is willing to do same to her....

But hubby has refused and threatened to go out and get it if she keeps proving stubborn (hubby have not been talking to her for about a week now).........

Please your candid advice is needed.
hubby is getting it from out there! He should stop threatening. He slept with some one and enjoyed it, just for him to satisfy his guilt he is telling d wife and threatening.

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP i know u are d one and its nt ur friend so therefore give it to him and he will change his mind n give it to u.

grin grin foolish pikin ✘✘
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by seangy4konji: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2015
Better give it to him...

Dont be selfish
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2015
Visocrate:
he paid for everything during bride price payment so give him his matrimonial entitlement

Nah wah oh
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

grin grin foolish pikin ✘✘
YANGA dey sleep, trouble dey wake am. "chai c die.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Shymm3x:
What's the point of having a wife who can't give good head? - waste of space

Just suck the darn lollipop, caress the balls, and get the darn thing moist with ya saliva.

Good head, good puzzy, and good food - three things a man can't do without.

very correct ✘
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by TweezyR(f): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2015
I think love and life is a mutual thing.....u feel cheated when u actualy give out wat can also b given to u......so he should gve to u just like u gv to him.....afterall its u n him....just personal
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2015
cococandy:
Life is give and take. If he's not willing to give he should forget it.
He can go out there and get it na. See threat grin Except she no sabi the way to "out there" too.
They can both go out there and get it. problem solved.
#detestselfishprigs.
Your friend can gist sha. She's telling all this about her marriage. I dey look you with one eye lipsrsealed
home breaker
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by kandiikane(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Be that as it may, personally I don't think men should put their mouth down there. Like seriously. I'm a woman and I know the level of biological activity that goes on down below.

[img]http://c3.thejournal.ie/media/2014/07/tanesha-side-eye-gif.gif[/img]

Na so dem go dey talk until one person like that turn you knees to jelly, na there dem go begin dey talk with two-sides of their mouth.

4 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Ishilove: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2015
kandiikane:

[img]http://c3.thejournal.ie/media/2014/07/tanesha-side-eye-gif.gif[/img]

Na so dem go dey talk until one person like that turn you knees to jelly, na there dem go begin dey talk with two-sides of their mouth.
Lol. Where they at?
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by kandiikane(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. Where they at?

For you, I don't know but one day, I promise you, your thoughts will change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. / Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.