Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,345 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times (39899 Views)

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by M4gunners: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chaii
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
LOL...... I don't know what ta say!!!!!
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by nwakaibeya1: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
those we call CHAMELEONS ,servants ridding on horses :this is part of the judgement of the God of justice that has come upon the earth to turn the honours of those whom human beigns honours to disgrace:WATCH OUT
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Menace2Society(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Mostly PDP...APC is at it again, not including tinubu render this null and void whether its only for lawmakers or not
undecided
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by wizard01(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
So wats de next move now?
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by iukpe: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
So...who will take action for us if all these are really facts?
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by babardos70: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Very soon I will send my own confirm list of Members of National Assembly members (Past and Present) who has bank Accounts in France, Switzerland,UK etc. and will see whether it can be acted upon by the president in other to recover the money.
You all remember the Whistle blower offshore account list in Switzerland which contain many Nigeria including David Mark .Nothing has been done till now.
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by gidjah(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I dedicate this space to Senator Buruji Kashamu, the drug baron turned Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Sir, your presence in the Senate brings hope for we the consumers of Osogbo weed. You can testify to the potency of that brand of weed, please help us legalize it.
Also sir, help us sponsor a bill that will allow cocaine to be sold at ShopRite, Park n Shop and other major supermarkets to persons above 21 years of age. Finally Sir, help us sponsor a bill to endorse Orijin as the official drink of Super Eagles. Thank you Sir.

b r o, you no go kill man pi kin o!, so oshogbo weed get class?over to the crack heads in the house.

1 Like

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by gidjah(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
MyMouth:
No wonder Buhari is already telling governors to clear space at prisons in their states! cool
I really doubt if that man would be able to deal with this demons, they are way too much for him o, he should just clean the slate and start all over again
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
softnipples:
Who else thinks they should all be executed if found guilty? grin
"if found guilty"? All are guilty

Crooks leading this country! There are more of them
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I dedicate this space to Senator Buruji Kashamu, the drug baron turned Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Sir, your presence in the Senate brings hope for we the consumers of Osogbo weed. You can testify to the potency of that brand of weed, please help us legalize it.
Also sir, help us sponsor a bill that will allow cocaine to be sold at ShopRite, Park n Shop and other major supermarkets to persons above 21 years of age. Finally Sir, help us sponsor a bill to endorse Orijin as the official drink of Super Eagles. Thank you Sir.

Seconded
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by firstolalekan(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
softnipples:
Who else thinks they should all be executed if found guilty? grin
No need to find anything.
These are known criminals. They should all be executed.
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by aristosoft(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yet, we say 9ja go better.
Changi dole!
These are the same criminals that help us down.
Don't know if anything good or different can come out of this.

I just pray God help GMB if he's not one of them
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by aboabai(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is a CRIME of the highest order against humanity. If you sum all this money together, Nigeria could have been paradise if it's being properly used for what the money is meant for.

Well, it is well, everyone will reap whatsoever he/she has planted.

Do you know there are families in Nigeria who slept with empty stomach and woke up this morning empty stomach, not because they love dry fasting, just because they have nothing to eat last night.

Some people stole Billions and trillions of dollars and other foreign currencies, the money that belongs to all now stolen by few, well, it is well.

I can see why deadly and diseases that are not curable have chosen their house as place of abode.

God is wonderful, they suffer, cancer, turmoil, all sort of heart disease upon all these stolen wealth, you can't buy peace nor good health.

well, it is well.

I am a very strong believe in the project Nigeria. I have the conviction that Nigeria will be greater than Great Britain, how and when I do not know, believe me it will come to past.

Change is a constant phenomenon, whether anyone likes it or not the real change will take place in Nigeria soonest. It does not take God 24hrs to destroy the whole of Pharaoh and his chariot in the red sea, but He (God) gave him (Pharaoh) the chance and opportunity (grace) to change and reconsider his ways. But he refused and what happened he perished.
This dispensation is another chance and opportunity for you all Nigerian leaders (President. Vice President. Senators. Governors. Council Chairmen. Counsellors. And all their perpetrators). Or else the wrath of God will come upon you, your household and your generations yet unborn.

Do you know how many families, individuals that your act has destroyed, wasted their lives, careers because of your unGodly act.

God bless Nigeria and her citizens
The wind of Change will blow and we shall all feel it.
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by angelberton(f): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
This list is not exhaustive enough. The PDP 16 years reign of corruption meant that from president down to the door-mat man were all tarnished with the same brush of infamy.

The best way forward is to probe the last six years of GEJ government when looting public treasury had become the norm rather than the exception. Given this scenario, it is doubtful if any of the current PDP lawmakers or governors can sail through.

This is not party politics but the deplorable sight of Nigeria with a begging bow in hands going to foreign institutions to borrow money in order to pay workers' salaries is the height of thieving infamy! This PDP record is nefarious and stands for eternity.
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by hardisha81(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
those are the role models nd leaders representing zones by zones..hhhmmmm na wa for naija
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Wildrage: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
In Nigeria we have hundreds of tribes, 3 are major tribes , Ibo, hausa and yoruba, however, the most powerful tribe in Nigeria is CORRUPTION. Members of this very powerful tribe have no specific domicile or geographical location, they reside in every nooks and crannies of this great nation, very cohesive inspite of their occasional public display of acrimony, money is their common language, avarice their religion. While the 3 other major tribes trade blames and stupidly dissipate energy running each other down, The Corruption tribe threat them disdainfully by appropriating their rights and collective patrimony. To fester their nest, they appeal to the base sensibilities of these 3 major tribes , recruiting supporters from amongst them in order to bolster their own relevance within the privileged Corrupt tribe

1 Like

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by mkoabiola: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
109 of dem are all criminals if deir accounts are properly checked
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by parabarbie: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Can this be the real? Mimiko is absent on the list undecided
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by ojosegun2011(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2015
Why don't we forget about hoping to see corrupt leaders prosecuted in Nigeria? It is like a mirage which will never come to pass. It is better to face the future with the newly elected administration of President Muhammadu Buhari and face the future as if those offences are not existing as it may amount chasing shadows. The allegations were brilliantly perfected and the Nigerian legal system is so porous it will never succeed in bringing anybody to book. Why waste time on a fruitless exercise
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Over to you Mr President, the anti - corruption crusader.

In other news,

With this large number of criminals in the national Assembly, holding key positions, Nigeria may never win the war against corruption.
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by Glare247(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
kilode100:
David mark is divorced?? I didn't know o cheesy
. U wan marry am
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by kilode100(f): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Glare247:
. U wan marry am

I would ve , but he's no longer in charge and I can't settle for less biko.

5 Likes

Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by BCJAY(f): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
MAY GOD HELP US
Re: Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times by newspapers: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2016
seriously, why are there fewer criminals on that list than the ones here - http://www.newscabal.com/2016/02/10/128-ebonyian-prosecuted-over-public-excretion-2/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Quenching Fire At Phenrose Filling Station After Stopping His Convoy / Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.