Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court (1026 Views)

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court by Islie: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
A businessman, Samson Muse, yesterday urged an Ojo Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his three-year-old marriage because his wife is carrying another man’s pregnancy.
Muse said his wife, Tunrayo is unfaithful, adding that such a woman should not be seen as his wife.
“My wife fights a lot, uses dangerous weapons to attack me, she is too troublesome, does not take care of our son, I’m no longer in love with her.
“A woman that sleeps about with different men is not worthy to be a wife; in fact, the seven month-old pregnancy she is carrying is from an unknown source.
“I cannot live with a woman who has become promiscuous, sleeping around, in fact, she has become too troublesome and does not have any regard for me,’’ Muse said.
He said he would obey the court’s order to pay N30,000 monthly feeding allowance for their two-year-old son to ensure the divorce.
“I need this court to dissolve our marriage and also grant me permission to be in possession of my son because she cannot take good care of him.
“My son, legally named Faruk is currently referred to as ‘Park well’ at the motor parks, I cannot take it any longer, I need quick action,’’ he said.
Tunrayo, 38, however, denied Muse’s claims, saying her husband abandoned her and she had to seek help from other men.
“My husband does not take care of me, he has carried out deals of over N2 million in my presence. His sister is the Deputy Iyaloja of Okoko Market, yet he cannot even pay my dowry, I cannot say who owns this pregnancy, but I cannot release my son to him,’’ she said.
The court’s president, Chief Joseph Ogunmola, advised the husband to keep his promise of giving feeding allowance to his son.
Ogunmola adjourned the case till June 29 for judgment.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/my-wife-is-carrying-another-mans-pregnancy-2/
Re: ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court by indiraserv: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gbese re oo
Re: ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court by Sandydayz(f): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Orishirishi
Re: ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
in fact, the seven month-old pregnancy she is carrying is from an unknown source.

what a wifegringringrin

this is gone oooo
Re: ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok what do you want me to say now tongue

team beeches are on their way including team don't make a ho a housewife grin
Re: ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court by edwife(f): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
yet he cannot even pay my dowry

But yet you are married under customary law? sad

Both are irresponsible and for a woman whose husband abandoned getting pregnant by just anyone is very despicable.
Re: ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court by mrwonlasewonie: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok solution

Re: ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court by NifemiOlu(m): 12:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Mother's baby, father's maybe.
Re: ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2015
Why not wait till she delivers and DNA would be carried out to ascertain who owns the baby?
Re: ‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court by Moana(f): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2015
grin
You abandone your wife and someone services her well for you cry

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... / Is It A Culture Thing? / I Need Some Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.