Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,683 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court (54992 Views)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
A divorce seeking husband has told a court in Lagos that his wife smells so bad he can't sleep with her.

A 55-year-old man, Elder Moses Ajuwa , has told a divorce court that his wife's body odour has made it impossible for him to continue sleeping with her and wanted the court to dissolve his three-year-old marriage to his 30-year-old wife, Hauwa, on that account.

Apart from the smelly body odour, Elder Ajuwa also told the Grade A Customary Court sitting in Lagos State that his wife is also lazy and has failed to fulfil her obligations as a married woman and a disgrace to womanhood.

“I do not know why I must continue with this marriage. My so called wife can’t cook or keep the home. She’s so lazy and dirty I can’t even sleep with her; the only thing she knows is to dress up and go to parties. I want a divorce.

I can’t continue with this marriage; it is better to be a bachelor than stay married to this excuse of a woman. She has failed at being a woman. I married her so she could take care of me after my first wife died; this is the worst mistake I ever made.

She can’t keep the home or cook. Every corner of our house stinks and unless I sweep, she doesn’t. Our rooms are filled with dirty laundry and I had to take my two children from my late wife to her family for proper care because I don’t want them in her care because she will turn them to slaves.

She is so dirty that I can’t even sleep with her; I buy food because our kitchen is too dirty to cook. Anytime I clean it up, she messes the house up again.

She never stays at home, once she gets one clean cloth and can dig her makeup out of the dung-hill she created in the room and a corner of the sitting room, she’s off. She rarely takes her bath. I have tried my best to make her change without success. Please separate us,”
Elder Ajuwa told the court.

His wife, however, all the allegations levelled against her. In her defence, she told the court that her husband does not like her going out and is too autocratic.

“I am a small girl and he wants me to dress like an old woman. That I’m married doesn’t mean I should act like a dead woman. I want my marriage to work but my husband needs to relax his stance.

His other allegation is in bad faith because I have told him that the house is too big for me alone to maintain.”

The court has given the couple two months to see if they can resolve their issues and adjourned the case.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/messy-my-wife-is-so-smelly-dirty-i-can-t-sleep-with-her-husband-tells-court-id4474418.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
This 1 has passed the "Till Death Do Us Part Mantra.. The Odour na ogbonge 1

E.T.O.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Twaci(f): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
These trivial marriage issues sef undecided

Soon person go tell me not to do boyfriend and girlfriend, how i go take sabi my partner well before commitment?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by StPete: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Most women will hide their true nature during dating, by the time they become housewives, lo and behold shocked even the devil would be shocked!

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Miami11: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Did he not see all this before marriage

End time man

Stick to till death do us part

Help your wife out and continue encouraging her

Pray and fast for your wife, God will intervene

13 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by MrHighSea: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
This 1 has passed the "Till Death Do Us Part Mantra.. The Odour na ogbonge 1

E.T.O.
as in End Time Odour? Well, thr z a village in Nigeria, men pay lotta bills for dare calling a woman dirty.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
2nd to comment
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by looseweight: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Him....
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by ogawisdom(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
angry second wives are usually bad markets

18 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by edlion57(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Only one person get all this bad attribute....is u hv found a another woman and besides u can still clean her up

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Bantino(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Na wah ooo
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by obinnajr(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
HE REALLY NEED A BRAIN..

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by vicostyles(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Growingboi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
At first i thought d man has seen one sharp badt girl dat is cleaning his AK47 steadily bt when i read "d house is to big for me alone to maintain" and " he is too autocratic, he doesnt want me to go out, i am still a young girl" then, i saw some elements of truth in d allegations.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by MadCow1: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ehn no test her before marriage? grin

If she cant cook, work hard to make enough money to hire a Cook.

If she is Dirty make money to hire a house keeper.

If she is smelly then divorce her as that falls under "Personal Hygiene".

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by omoadeleye(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
angry angry
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by killercute16(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sometimes,you just have to test that goods before purchase.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by lalasticlala(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Twaci:
These trivial marriage issues sef undecided

Soon person go tell me not to do boyfriend and girlfriend, how i go take sabi my partner well before commitment?
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by iameugene(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Land not for sale cheesy
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ele yi le di eundecided
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by BEATDABOOKIES: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin ft
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by LastSurvivor: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
I can manage everything in a woman if and only if odour will be removed..

Meanwhile she said she's a small girl at 30yrs old.. a
lol

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by MrKong: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Smelly wife...autocratic slave master husband

Abeg send the two of them to jail joor angry

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by iameugene(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
zaragal:
2nd to comment
in your dreams cheesy
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by ratchy: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
eleyi gidi gan oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Olamiliann(f): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lol
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by calliope(f): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by SirLegal(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
25 years difference?

Y wouldn't she behave that way?

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by siegfried99(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmm

It's obvious there is some truth in what the man said..but this is definitely an #ENDTIME MARRIAGE grin
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by BABANGBALI: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
i don't know why vickyrotex's name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread,i hope she has not charmed me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.