Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President (46723 Views)

Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / Marafa Accepts Saraki's Juicy Committee Gift, Says It Will Bring Peace / APC Makes A Come Back:wins More Seats In Rivers' Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by quiet006storm: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here's something to make you laugh this weekend.
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Of course wat do u expect of change party order changing like chameleon every
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Brushless: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
akins56:
ApC is very good at managing their internal squabbles, but sincerely, am beginning to doubt this change, the past few weeks have not been so encouraging, PMB is too slow for my liking, but i still believe in him.
As for the political liability(atiku), tinubu is preparing him his favourite dish!
No dice paddy. Atiku is ways beyond!
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by ijustdey: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
quiet006storm:
Here's something to make you laugh this weekend.
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html

you keep spamming threads with this your posting
Re: APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
[size=18pt]This is time to make money online, hit my signature or contact me to know more[/size]

Money man, please I need a favor.

I closed my old account and opened this new one here, but there are some forums I'm unable to post on yet i.e. season 15.

Please could you help me ask if there are guys who have traded with ForexTime and know about the withdrawal with/to the debit card used in making initial deposit? I was told to first withdraw the whole amount I used debit card to deposit, before i can continue withdrawing the rest of my profits by any other means i choose. On Friday, after withdrawing to my debit card as required, I also withdrew again directly to my bank account. I got the money that same day. But this debit card money is still supposedly stuck in traffic.

Kindly help me maybe copy paste from here or however, but I'd like to know from those with simlar experience in the past to let me know how long it took to get the money back to their cards/bank account...

Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.