Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki (46639 Views)

Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation / Full Text Of Okonjo Iweala’s Letter Approving Sharing Of Abacha Loot By Dasuki / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by 360metrosports: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gBf0ZC7FajU/Vml39vZwgqI/AAAAAAAHnuI/edIfyrEAMyA/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
In a statement she released yesterday Dec. 10th, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala said that she released $300 million and 5.5 millions from the Abacha loot to former NSA Sambo Dasuki for the purchase of arms and ammunition for the prosecution of Boko Haram members. Above is a copy of the said letter.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photo-okonjo-iweala-letter-to-gej.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by fiftynaira(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Na me comment first ooo

#IamIgboNotBiafra

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by IykeChukz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Two important personalities PMB needs in his Govt for Nigeria to progress irrespective of political affiliation are NOI and GEJ only if pride will let him.

Only wise folks will read meanings to what I say.

There are rooms for ready to whine folks too...

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Na look we dey look as event unfolds embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by 9jaRonin(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
How authentic is this document??.... undecided
#JustAsking......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by moscobabs(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
how does that vindicates her in this mess?

A minister of Finance don't know how money is spent in her custody?

besides where is Nigeria Auditor General?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by josephobaro(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Action film. I hope the villian dies once and for all. I don tire for this naija political season film.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by RareDiamond: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
THIS IS TO SHOW THAT APC GOVERNMENT IS FILLED WITH LIARS AND M0RONS WHO ARE ON A FAILED VENDETTA MISSION AGAINST DR. MRS OKONJO IWEALA. THE WHOLE WORLD CAN NOW SEE THAT THE ALLEGATION OF MISAPPROPRIATION AGAINST MR OKONJO IWEALA BY THE APC GOVERNMENT IS A COMPLETE LIE MEANT TO HOODWINK THE GULLIBLE PUBLIC. WHAT A SHAME !

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Generalkorex(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
NOI is always at alert.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Forumspotz: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by blazetitov: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
These people are bunch of jokers. The so called coordinating Minister is seeking approval to borrow a fund that was meant to form part of projected revenue to be appropriated(my interpretation;no approval in place yet to spend such money). That was why i said instead of seeking approval from the Presidency, a supplementary appropriation bill should have been sent to the NA for approval and she wouldn't be here today explaining herself.

I don't understand where the NSA was supposed to get the funds to payback what Madam was lending to them. It is also funny how madam expects NSA to account to the presidency alone when she was the one that requested for approval to transfer such funds. She is more than qualified to be on the President's security team as the coordinating minister of the economy(unless she doesn't trust herself) and should have demanded accountability of such funds using her power as the then minister of finance. Similar to Dokepsi case, she can be found guilty of conspiracy.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by DecemberIV: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
NOI goofed by seeking Jonathan's approval for funds that were not appropriated (despite knowing it was wrong) by the National Assembly. Its that simple.

Lets even ignore the fact that she irresponsibly and expressly washed her hands off the monitoring of the funds.

Excerpts from the letter she wrote to Jonathan;

“This letter is to seek your approval to borrow these funds, for now, to disburse to the NSA. These funds form part of the projected Federal Government Independent Revenue, to be appropriated, in the light and for accountability, given the peculiar nature of security and intelligence transactions, we would expect the NSA to account to Your Excellency for the utilisation of the funds,” she concluded.

...and the wicked looter approved the funds at the cost of thousands of innocent lives.

#JonaMustFaceJustice

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Dahveydson(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
We are observing.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by scofieldsimba(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nothing to say foe now..

But on a lighter note ;
my dear Ghanaians
Its church, not 'Chech'. Pastor, not 'pastar'.
Doctor, not 'Dactar'.
Oh South Africans
its Happy not 'Ape pee'
My fellow Nigerians
Its bath, not 'baff'. Our currency is called
Naira, not 'narrah'.
My dear Edo people
Its argument, not 'ajument'.
My dear Yorubas
Its Air, not 'hair'. Eight, not 'hate'. Its Van
Persie, not 'Fan Persin'.
My dear Ibadan peeps
Its not 'sun tissu', its Sean Tizzle! Its not
'siro' but zero!
My dear Hausa people
Its fifty, not 'pipty'. Its people, not 'fiffle'. Its
five, not 'pipe'. Glo, not 'gilo'! Seriously it is
'Tuface weds Annie
Macauley', stop saying 'Toothpaste weds
Animal calling'.
My Egun people
Its actually 'MTN' and not 'NTM'!
My dear Calabar peeps
Kindly note its love and not 'rurf'.
it's at least not Alice.
its God not cord.
My Benue people ( Tiv)
Its not 'Lick Loss', its 'Rick Ross' its l Rain nt
lain, Rat
nt lat, rubber nt lubber, itz road nt load,
My Igbo people,
There is nothing like 'thaaasand', it is
thousand. It is bed-sheet and not 'bay
sheet'. And its thirty, not 'thartie'!
Our Lord's prayer is actually 'Our Father,
who at in Heaven. Hallowed be your
name...', and not 'Our Father, look at eleven,adaobi thy name..

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by dammytosh: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
And the eediot APPROVED

All he needed to be a hero is to Accept defeat after election.

HE was automatically promoted to Sainthood.

THat money was used for election.

By the time Dansuki is through with all of them.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Texcoco(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
This vindicates her of any wrong doing as she was only doing her job releasing funds for government activity under approval as it is the norm. How was she to know that released funds were about to be looted by Dasuki? Is it now her job to ascertain the attributes and characters of those working under GEJ?? Until we have evidence of Dasuki 'kicking back' some of these funds back to NOI's pocket or evidence of NOI keeping a 'lil bit' for herself then all of these bullsh**t are just noise from Daura dulllard's camp to divert the public 's attention away from the harsh economic climate Nigerians are currently weathering through.....

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Franzinni: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
When will this people start to face justice, all I see is a huge circus....
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by modath(f): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hero will claim he isn't aware of this as well.

Life of a man who overindulges in both local & foreign spirits!!!

Maybe he signed this while in the zone!! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by datola: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
These people are real thieves. I think the whole blame should be heaped on GEJ and his conduit pipe, Dasuki.

NOI's blame is minimal as she has always played smart.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Chidozieude: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Madam Puff Puff Ngozi has questions to answer

The amount of money stuffed between those fat cheeks is unreal

Wicked woman.

Madam Puff Puff is a FAT liar

How can you say that the money was borrowed funds? The obese woman even said that she was not part of the security council? But all the money voted to the Military and Security Agencies had to go through your office mama?

Where was the oversight? You are an irresponsible woman and should be ashamed of yourself.

Can you try this at the World Bank? NO!!

You willfully participated in the financial crimes against the Nigerian people. Stop making useless excuses!

Corrupt fat woman.

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Smart woman. Recording keeping intact, your head is valid

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by iambabaG: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
And soo bloody what? It wasn't approved by the senate.. It's still STEALING!!

21 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
modath:
Typing
think before you post.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by lonelydora: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok nah. One by one evidence don dey show.

Dasuki, just apologise to Nigerians and your jail term will be reduced. The earlier Dasuki starts naming hus accomplices the better for him.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by ttemmi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
LOL
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by feelamong(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Imagine!!!

Approval came only 16 days to initial Feb 14th elections...

chai!!!

Clearly this Dasuki man must have everyone around GEJ and NOI nudes..

meanwhile any bankers here? when you borrow out funds don't you give offer letter with some conditions attached on the Offer letter?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by hayorzzyzx(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wailers Were Hath Thou

Food don done oooo

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by holluwai(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Shitt is really finna get dirty grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nigerian populace especially the youths must open their eyes to who their enemy is. Nigeria is hitting up and boiling all because of perceived marginalizationand neglect by the enemy and we are now fighting each other and not the enemy. The enemy is not the Igbo man in Kano, or the Hausa man in Onitsha or the Yoruba man in Portharcourt. The enemy is our criminal leaders who live among us as Governors, Senators, Federal and State house of assembly, Commissioners, LG Chairmen, Ministers etc. These are enemies because they deceive us and make us fight each other but misappropriate our common wealth because they are wicked, selfish and greedy so they keep us down and unemployed without jobs, electricity, good roads, other amenities, money etc. And yetin our ignorance we keep praising them and worship them and even protect them because of the blood money they give us but kill ourselves for their sake. We need to re-direct our anger to these criminals and demand accountability and put them under fire whenever they cannot account for a kobo given to them for our upkeep and that of our children and generation yet unborn. The time is now. LET US FIGHT CORRUPTION IN OUR LAND.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH / Ministerial nominees: Why Buhari dropped Dambazau, Kachikwu, Anwukah, others / How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.