Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. (1851 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by nansng: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
A non-political association called Leadership by Example League International, LELI, has called for the arrest and suspension of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Senator Barnabas Gemade by the party.

The group called for their arrest due to what it called ‘April fool in June’.

LELI accused Tinubu and Gemade of colluding to mislead the APC senators that “President Muhammadu Buhari was coming to address the Senate when there was a due letter of proclamation of the National Assembly”.

In a statement by Dr. Batos Nwadike, Chancellor of the group on Thursday evening in Abuja, stated that the statement by Tinubu not to recognise the leadership of Senator Bukola Saraki as the senate president was “shameful and embarrasing.”

Saraki was on Tuesday, elected unopposed, with 57 lawmakers present voting for him, with 51 absent, while Hon. Yakubu Dogara was elected as the Speaker of the House of Representatives, defeating Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila from Lagos State by 8 votes.

In a terse statement, Bola Ahmed Tinubu had after the election, vowed never to recognise Saraki as the gavel handler and landlord in the house.

“I will never recognize such a kangaroo arrangement that produced Bukola as the Senate President.”
Or how do you want me to recognise a man who deliberately defied his own party because of his personal interest? It is not done anywhere,’’ Tinubu fumed.

According to the group, On the day of the NASS leadership election, Tinubu and Germade had colluded with the leadership of the APC to call for a meeting at the International Confference Centre, ICC, Abuja to resolve the impasse trailing who emerged as the sole candidates of the Party by 9.00am, using the name of President Muhammadu Buhari as a convener.

It called on the APC to consider the suspension of Tinubu and Gemade in the interest of the nation for using the name of the President to cause confusion and conmmotion in the nation, therefore calling it ‘April Fool in June.’

The group said it is hopeful that with the election of Saraki as Senate president and Senator Ike Ekweremadu as deputy Senate president, the upper legislative house was poised to give effective leadership.

It urged aggrieved senators to sheathe their swords and give the leadership of Saraki/Ekweremadu the desired support.

http://spynigeria.com/group-demand-for-immediate-arrest-of-tinubu-see-why/
Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by Andyg: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin
Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by knightsTempler: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by Destinyfavour(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
That can never happen.

1 Like

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by hafeeanubasy: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
PDP and IGBO propaganda machine will leave Tinubu alone one say.

1 Like

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by hafeeanubasy: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
THIS IS A THREAD OF THE IGBO BY THE IGBOS AND FOR THE IGBOS AND OF THE PDPs BY THE PDPs AND FOR THE PDPs!

5 Likes

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
THIS IS A THREAD OF THE IGBO BY THE IGBOS AND FOR THE IGBOS AND OF THE PDPs BY THE PDPs AND FOR THE PDPs!
frustrated bastard

1 Like

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by BLOTRS: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tinubu! everyday for the thief, one day for the owner

1 Like

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by hafeeanubasy: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Euro31:
frustrated bastard
Lolz...sorry o.you better don't commit sucide

1 Like

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by seunmsg(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
What exactly is Tinubu's offence against the Igbo people that makes them to hate him so much? This Igbo obsession with Tinubu is really becoming sickening. Is Tinubu the one stopping them from ruling Nigeria or is he the one blocking their Biafra? I don't get all this hatred for just one person.

3 Likes

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by BLOTRS: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
This buhari vs tinubu's romance make me wonder how this government plans to tackle corruption.

1 Like

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by hafeeanubasy: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
for every PDP in your life may GOD provide TINUBU!.Aamin

1 Like

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by hafeeanubasy: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
seunmsg:
What exactly is Tinubu's offence against the Igbo people that makes them to hate him so much? This Igbo obsession with Tinubu is really becoming sickening. Is Tinubu the one stopping them from ruling Nigeria or is he the one blocking their Biafra? I don't get all this hatred for just one person.
I wonder o.My brother
Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by attacker231: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
seunmsg:

Lmaoo. Allow them vent there frustration. I can feel the pains in them. Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by 7lives: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
seunmsg:

The lion of bourdillon dey strike terror into the heart of the Igbos since 1999 you are here asking question, we love this game let them continue to envy and hate Jagaban, as long as they don't push their luck, 'cause in SW Jagaban reigns, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by ziky2010(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Set of day-dreamers
Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by zik4ever: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
I am really not happy about the icy relationship between some Igbos and Yorubas. Many have friends and even spouses across the divide. Why so much hate. The 2015 elections have come and gone. I am not from the South but as a Nigerian I wish something will give. What's the gain when those politicians we are insulting each other for dont even know or care that we exist? This trend of acrimony should not be transferred to generations unborn. We appeal to all internet warriors and ethnic jingoists to stop this virulent cancer of resentment.
Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by SporaD8: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
seunmsg:
Because Tinubu singlehandedly united southwest against PDP and their Master, the President Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by PentiumPro(f): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ibooeess want to kill Tinubu.
Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by Basic123: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Walahi...they continued till 2023.
It now got worse in 2003 seeing him entering Aso Rock
Re: Group Demand For Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu: See Why……. by chinae(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Baggage of sharp practices

(1) (Reply)

100 Delegates To Accompany Buhari To US / President Buhari’s Solid Team By Segun Adeniyi / Breaking: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu, Case Adjourned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.