Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Mixing. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mixing. (591 Views)

Soup Mixing In Restaurants / Nigerians And Their Food Mixing Habit. / New Techniques Of Mixing Fondant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixing. by Goodnuel: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ohk.. having escaped killing myself with indomie and been too lazy to prepare a decent meal, I decided to eat out this night.

I located a MAMA PUT only that it's a guy that is putting in the case so I will call it a PAPA PUT(the guy never reach papa sha) grin grin.

I sat down and asked him to give me Akpu and Egusi with three kpomo. As I balance begin the flex my chaow, I heard the guy next to me making his order.

" Give me Semo and Egusi soup, put small Ogbono soup then give me two cow meats from stew"

Choi!!! Na wa ooo..

Must the meats come from stew??

Must you mix all the soup??

I don't mix soups.

Do you mix soups??

What's the fun in it??

I say make I ask Nairaland people..

BTW, this is my first time coming to this section(food).

I hail all man!

Una welldone oo!!

>>

Goodnuel

(1) (Reply)

Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before You Start A Diet. / Restart Drink / Sultavita New Product Form New Castie Food Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.