Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Episode 13: Chronicles Of Isioma… The Last Days - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 13: Chronicles Of Isioma… The Last Days (611 Views)

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / Episode 14: Chronicles Of Isioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 13: Chronicles Of Isioma… The Last Days by Joyakosa(f): 12:16am On Jun 13, 2015
Previously on the Chronicles of Isioma: Isioma thanked her in tears. She appreciated her. Kate has done a lot for her. “Kingsley is appearing in court in three weeks time, and we are also supposed to be there to witness it. Please let’s make it fast so we could fly back as soon as possible” David said. “The problem now is cash” Kate said. If you missed Episode 1-12; READ IT HERE
http://www.joyakosacorner.com/category/chronicles-of-isioma/

Episode 13:

According to research, a kidney transplant doesn’t take long, but the patient still needs to be kept on admission for closer watch” Kate said. They lamented on how to talk to the court to postpone the court hearing further for Kelvin to get well a bit.

David’s lawyer filed in a letter to the court and it was reviewed and accepted.

10 million Naira is a lot of money to raise for Kelvin’s transplant; they didn’t have an idea where the money was going to come from; Kate was such a good person, she had done almost everything to make sure Isioma’s soul rest in peace.

Kate left for her office the next day. She was pacing round and round her office thinking of where to get that huge amount of money to fly Kelvin to India. Her door opened and she quickly shook in shock. “Why are you scared, are you doing something bad? Her boss, Mr Femi asked; “No sir, I was just worried. What can I do for you sir she asked? “Kate, Kate, you have not been fair to me, I saw you through secondary school and the university, started the farming business for your father, employed you and yet you are treating me so badly.

In a surprised face; “I don’t get you sir” she said. “That is your problem, you don’t always get it. When will you ever get it” he said, moving closer to her. I like you so much, I want to marry you, and I want to take care of you forever.

“What! What did you say? Marry who, me? I don’t think so. Please sir, I have endured you enough, I have beared all this rubbish enough. Please am not in the mood for all this, please allow me be. My brother is there dying, he needs 10 million for a kidney transplant and I am thinking and you are here talking about marriage. Please let me be” she yelled.

continue reading here: http://www.joyakosacorner.com/episode-13-chronicles-of-isioma-the-last-days/

(1) (Reply)

A Dance To The Silent Gong. / Enter For 2015 Miles Morland Foundation Writing Scholarship For African Writers / Abuja Residents Literati.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.