Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. (42457 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Segun Oni Declares Intention For Governorship Poll [photos] / Governor Fayose Visits Segun Oni (Photos) / USA Security Agents Meet With Danbazzau (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by LordofWar: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2015
T
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by DesireInnerWear(f): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2015
I won't take any list until I hear it from GMB himself.

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by forposting103: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Free e-Learning scholarship awaiting you here >> http://www.forposting104..com/
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Leebeedo(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Are these the so called technocrats? IMO, Nigeria is not ready

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by kay29000(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2015
Hmm! Well, I am still not going to take any of these news serious, cos anyone could say anything and say they heard from a realible source in the presidency. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Burger01(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2015
pedel:

The question should be 'Will she accept you back? A responsible man will not be away for 9 months and not know that his wife was pregnant and had baby'
How is this question relevant to the post/topic?
Thank you. You took the words out of my typing fingerssad
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Blitz888(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2015
shooo!
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by UnknownT: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2015
chumakk:
And no nairaland member name on the list angry
cramjones name will be there
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Engineer Segun Oni is not a politician, a technocrat and loved DUE PROCESS,[/size] that's why some people hated him during his stint as *Ekiti Governor* for witch-hunting ghost workers or frustrating corrupt practices.Buhari will never regret including him in his cabinet, I trust him 500% ahead of Fayemi... Believe me.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Zaikon(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
I THOUGHT HE SAID NOBODY SHOULD SEND A CANDIDATES TO BE NOMINATED.
source?
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by 9jatatafo(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Fashola is the only change I see there.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by arsetalks(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
Rubbish! Arrant nonsense! So the President don't even know when he will send his list? The Nation, a pro-Tinubu Newspaper should stop deceiving themselves. Let's see the list before any comment!
If like you say "let's see the list before any comment then you should shut the f*ck up shouldn't you? At least till the list is out.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2015
If a corrupt personified personified person like Amaechi makes Buhari's list then PMB anti corruption stance is nothing but Zombie
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by steve6: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Lushcream:
Nobody will lord over PMB because he belong to everybody and to nobody ....... PMB is watching all of them in HD..... Tinubu/Obasanjo dem...... and they should all wait for another round of surprise after Saraki .

Shey na ICC he invited them before , this time na Sambissa forest him go invite them and before dem come back, PMBs ministers gangan would have commenced delivering of good governance.

me likeeeee !
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2015
The Nation writing an article to make us belive that Tinubu has the greatest input into PMB cabinet list. Nonsense
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Empressomotola: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2015
I really don't care who he included in anything because I think he knows better not to include unworthy people in his cab...patience is virtue
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by mbulela: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
That is different from him approaching some people to nominate candidates.it is also not a given that gets will accept their nominations.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by AreaFada2: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=showshow1973 post=34717118]On your absence from home for many years and you discovered when you were back that your wife has given birth to another man,would you still accept her back?[/quote). See USMLE question. shocked shocked
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by philips70(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:
The protection seeker can now sleep. Buhari is about to start making his appointments and thank God bomb blasts have reduced. The EFCC is still making arrests and from what I heard, it will revisit sylvas case.
Why is barcanista so unlucky?

They have even filed another one in court. Only that the idiots might still not have solid and verifiable evidence against him but hearsays. Before you know it case quashed again and barcanista will come and write the 67th book of the bible on how Buhari is hampering EFCC's job against his loyalists.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by M4gunners: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2015
What is Oby's name doing there, She said she is not a politician . Meanwhile, Judas i pray you got that post and rebuild your political differences with the people of Rivers State.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by yhemsy62(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
Rubbish! Arrant nonsense! So the President don't even know when he will send his list? The Nation, a pro-Tinubu Newspaper should stop deceiving themselves. Let's see the list before any comment!
guy just laylow ehn
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by whatofyou: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2015
This our Constitution, formed by enemies of general progress, must be amended. So wastefulness is also in our country's D.N.A. emm Constitution? Abeg, Constitution, the savings of the nation has been stolen to almost bankruptcy.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by omenka(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
No. He said it is not obligatory for him to accept nominees sent to him. Don't get it twisted. wink
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by maimalari: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
If a corrupt personified personified person like Amaechi makes Buhari's list then PMB anti corruption stance is nothing but Zombie

You re the zombie. don't u dare call our president zombie. Every nigerian has the right to be so appointed. The amaechi u talked about is a known performer. at least he brought education and health care to his people's doorsteps. that's a feat.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by baralatie(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2015
condralbede:
I don't care who make the list of ministerial nominees or not,all I cares for! is to see the real change buhari promised us during his campaign....insha Allah
As long as it is the same political godfathers making decision and selecting who becomes what,you won't get the change needed.it will the same
Do you get it now?

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by reuben79: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2015
Where is d Igbo on d list?
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by baralatie(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2015
mbulela:

That is different from him approaching some people to nominate candidates.it is also not a given that gets will accept their nominations.
The same people he accused of running the country for 15 years or so wrongly under a different party.that is called......WOOOOOOW!

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by baralatie(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2015
maimalari:

You re the zombie. don't u dare call our president zombie. Every nigerian has the right to be so appointed. The amaechi u talked about is a known performer. at least he brought education and health care to his people's doorsteps. that's a feat.
Amaechi is not a person to put in power.He will scatter this govt.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by illiad1(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Another Recycling Era.

Sorry for Naija

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by patrickmuf(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The Nation writing an article to make us belive that Tinubu has the greatest input into PMB cabinet list. Nonsense
You've never made sense...Not yesterday, not today and definitely not tomorrow...
S
M
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Speaks On Dino Melaye's Arrest (VIDEO) / Western Nigeria Development And News Thread / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.