Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. (42473 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Segun Oni Declares Intention For Governorship Poll [photos] / Governor Fayose Visits Segun Oni (Photos) / USA Security Agents Meet With Danbazzau (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Ya, we know they will still recycle old leaders who put us in this condition.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by tosingcfr(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Give me Oni. I prefer him to taken that Fayemi
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by olajide8(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2015
mikolo80:
Keyamo ? Are you typing while sleeping . How keyamo take consign for serious batiinal mataa
Believe it or not, small party politics- that saw him dropping the case against Sylvia*(as counsel to EFCC), and a few times he had been summoned to defence house to meet with President buhari* behind closed doors* in the presence of Gen., Dambazzo, believe it or not, he may just get a political calling, either ministerial- that's if he doesn't remain, part of buhari personal *legal advisory team* that work behind the scene- all presidents have theirs!!!
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Jaydeebaba(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Tightguy:
Exactly 14 days after his inauguration , PMB is yet to appoint an SGF or chief of staff. That makes me suspect there could be a lot of in-house politicking and interest groups in the party that want to be pacified.
It doesnt take rocket science to predict that the likes of BRF , Dambazzau , Fayemi , Amaechi , Prof Utomi , Chris Ngige , Ogbonnaya Onu , +/- Madam due process , would make it to PMB's cabinet. I really dont see reasons why Oyinlola , Segun Oni , Kawu Baraje are doing on that list undecided shocked.
Meanwhile i thought the NASS has deferred plenary till June 23 , so who is PMB forwarding the list to next week ? shocked undecided undecided

Exactly. On point jare.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by mikolo80: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2015
olajide8:

Believe it or not, small party politics- that saw him dropping the case against Sylvia*(as counsel to EFCC), and a few times he had been summoned to defence house to meet with President buhari* behind closed doors* in the presence of Gen., Dambazzo, believe it or not, he may just get a political calling, either ministerial- that's if he doesn't remain, part of buhari personal *legal advisory team* that work behind the scene- all presidents have theirs!!!
Oh,did not know he was on gmb's team.was uncharacteristically quiet
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Jaydeebaba(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2015
utumunta:
Baba go slow! Tinkering, hankering and pandering to so many whims and caprices. The Buhari government is fast proving to be the biggest scam Nigerians had ever been taken on. The man exhudes confusion and indecision. After three weeks, he has not appointed an SGF or Chief of staff because he is consulting?

Well, I am indifferent. Thank God President Michelle of West Germany is my friend.

Oga, there is no such thing as West Germany. Germany became one again since the fall of the Berlin Wall. Funny you don't even know the country where your 'friend' is President.
I dey laff like baboon wey back akpako for hunter wife.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by olajide8(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2015
mikolo80:
Oh,did not know he was on gmb's team.was uncharacteristically quiet
Yes he is* I guess that's the reason why his has been very quiet
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by michaelukpong12(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2015
I believe in president Buhari.He will make a difference.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by LKO(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2015
My brothers from Delta central and South be like " why would Buhari appoint Prof Pat Utomi from Delta North as a minister, is he not aware that d state governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa is also from Delta North?". Hmmmmmmmmm, wahala dey o.
Anyway, watever rocks Buhari boat. Utomi may be coming in as a technocrat, not on political consideration, because Utomi as contributed absolutely nothing to d development of APC even in his own ward. There are many in Delta that has spent millions to ensure dat APC is accepted in d state even to the detriment of their businesses and lives, this is a fact.Buhari please compesate them.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by silvernus0: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2015
PAT UTOMI, FASHIOLA, OBY ARE GOOD IDEAS.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Are these the technocrats ?

No, they are career politicians!
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jaydeebaba:

Oga, there is no such thing as West Germany. Germany became one again since the fall of the Berlin Wall. Funny you don't even know the country where your 'friend' is President.
I dey laff like baboon wey back akpako for hunter wife.

Tell that to Buhari. He needs your lecture more than I do.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
ExInferis:

i was about to objectively reply you, but then i saw your signature and was like, "another dimwit".

In any case, what exactly is an SGF going to be doing when there is no cabinet? What would a chief of staff do when Aso Rock is still under renovation and the principal occupants are yet to move in?

The worst scam ever was when a drunken, clueless, shoe-less fellow dimwit lucked his way into the seat of power and subsequently was overwhelmed by the machinations of a boorish barren wife, a clan of savage oil prospectors, a band of misguided secessionist adventurers, a coven of pirates, a gang of profiteers& racketeers, a mob of TANoids, a collection of extortionists, and a gaggle of unprincipled and kleptomaniacal women. Thus the country was run by this band of misfits while the fedora'd buffoon wallowed in a drunken stupor.

And please stop abusing the Nobel Prize; it's not meant for lecherous, lethargic, sleazy, corrupt, insincere, duplicitous, drifting, thieving people of the basest character.

I tend to ignore people who like to hear their own voice. We hear better in silence.

SGF is the engine room of the Presidency. This is why it seems like Buhari has not taken over yet. No serious government wastes time in making such appointment.

Chief of staff? He cordinates those that cordinate the President.

The two offices are key to the executive.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
ExInferis:

i was about to objectively reply you, but then i saw your signature and was like, "another dimwit".

In any case, what exactly is an SGF going to be doing when there is no cabinet? What would a chief of staff do when Aso Rock is still under renovation and the principal occupants are yet to move in?

The worst scam ever was when a drunken, clueless, shoe-less fellow dimwit lucked his way into the seat of power and subsequently was overwhelmed by the machinations of a boorish barren wife, a clan of savage oil prospectors, a band of misguided secessionist adventurers, a coven of pirates, a gang of profiteers& racketeers, a mob of TANoids, a collection of extortionists, and a gaggle of unprincipled and kleptomaniacal women. Thus the country was run by this band of misfits while the fedora'd buffoon wallowed in a drunken stupor.

And please stop abusing the Nobel Prize; it's not meant for lecherous, lethargic, sleazy, corrupt, insincere, duplicitous, drifting, thieving people of the basest character.

I tend to ignore people who like to hear their own voice. We hear better in silence.

SGF is the engine room of the Presidency. This is why it seems like Buhari has not taken over yet. No serious government wastes time in making such appointment.

Chief of staff? He cordinates those that cordinate the President.

The two offices are key to the executive.

Ask when you don't know. Desist from resorting to insults quickly; it seperates man from animal.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
ExInferis:

Lol.... goat! u made no sense...
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by executivegej: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Same people.

Same people.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Sagamite(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
If all these names can make it, then we have a fine start.

Mr. Babatunde Fashola
Mr. Rotimi Amaechi
Dr. Oby Ezekwesili
Prof. Pat Utomi
Kayode Fayemi
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by boolet: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dambazau? I won't be impressed.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Abuja91(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Just waiting to see who becomes the Finance minister
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Dino2002: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fingers crossed
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Dino2002: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Kayode fayemi that can't construct Ado/Iworoko road in Ekiti state shall become a minister. God save Naija
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by pasol4real(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
sammyj:
good move.
N wot is gud about the move
Mumu angry
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by pasol4real(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
utumunta:
Baba go slow! Tinkering, hankering and pandering to so many whims and caprices. The Buhari government is fast proving to be the biggest scam Nigerians had ever been taken on. The man exhudes confusion and indecision. After three weeks, he has not appointed an SGF or Chief of staff because he is consulting?

Well, I am indifferent. Thank God President Michelle of West Germany is my friend.
Like buhari like mama Peace. grin grin grin grin grin :
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by domido(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
olajide8:
To much pre-empting, kai nigeria* yes we know fashola and oby and possibly keyamo - but apart from those we would have to wait and see- in a next few days!!!
Fashola,Fayemi am sure. Keyamo? Didn't see that coming.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by domido(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
olajide8:
To much pre-empting, kai nigeria* yes we know fashola and oby and possibly keyamo - but apart from those we would have to wait and see- in a next few days!!!
Fashola,Fayemi am sure. Keyamo? I doubt.
Didn't see that coming.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by amakaffy: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
ramdris:
This speculation is too much na, haba! U guys no dey tire ni angry?

I can right now name five people that will make the list so I see no big deal in all these write up everyday. Shebi na Monday? We are waiting.

The following are gonna make the list: Fashola, Rotimi, Fayemi, Ngige, Dambazzau, Abike, Onu, Pat Utomi, Oby..

If it's one per state, how can fashola n abike make it
domido:

Fashola,Fayemi am sure. Keyamo? I doubt.
Didn't see that coming.
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by sammyj: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
........................................................................ cheesy grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pasol4real:

N wot is gud about the move
Mumu angry
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Themandator: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hogwash. no substance
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by Themandator: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
TGM2015:

I think u of all people should know by common sense that Buhari have to wait for the inauguration of the 8th Assemblies, election of its officers and thorough consideration of Jonathan transition reports before sending his appointed cabinet list to NASS for approval and give better governance.
All these happens last week (NASS elections and transition committee report) hence the suggested one or two weeks. Meanwhile he has kick start from aspect of his professional career (security) and appointment of advisers.

To be sincere to you,you are loosing your long known logical argument/reasoning in most of your recent arguments, posts and threads.

Enjoy your weekend.

SGF CoS and already approved numbers or some ofbthe approved numbers (15) advisers should all have been in place .

Who but the advisers should pore through the reports?
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by mark2016(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is to inform you that 2015/2016 post UTME is out for all university and upgrading of jamb is still ON and to run any Admission in any university in Nigeria ..for more Information Call Admin +2348104197502

Thanks..........
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by mikolo80: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
olajide8:

Yes he is* I guess that's the reason why his has been very quiet
Toh let's hope he doesn't disappoint
Re: Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. by sosodevf(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
ican2020:
Buhari must stay clear of Ezekwesili, she is evil and she personally destroyed Federal Government Colleges when she was Education Minister.

She even attempted to sell off Federal Government Colleges to her evil friends but thanks to late President Yar'adua that reverse that her satanic plan

Make she try am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu / Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality / Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.