Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. (916 Views)

''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by Jimwalex(m): 6:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Gone were the days we considered this as the car for the big boys..the rule was simple then; if you push me,i'd push you too.lolz
How many of you can still remember the 'car'?

1 Like

Re: You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by shevon: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Me! I miss the sweet time past. Oh! My bariga of old, how I'd give anything to have it all back. Sweet memories.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by chris4gold(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2015
haaaa, old boi c level, i get this car more than 4 kiss

1 Like

Re: You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by Alawe(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2015
See my bures, So Jimwalex na you carry this my bures wey i bn dey fine. The sweetest part of it those days na reversing.

1 Like

Re: You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by Jimwalex(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2015
Alawe:
See my bures, So Jimwalex na you carry this my bures wey i bn dey fine. The sweetest part of it those days na reversing.
hahaha..no o.yeah,reversing and turning.i be xpert when it comes to turning with speed.hehehe
Re: You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
I had 2 of this motor car those days, kazeem was my special mechanic, he was the one who introduce me to faruq and faruq thought me how to make the danfo type which you will need some milk tin and a straight planck, those who grow up in the ghetto will know wah i'm talking about. . .

Good old days cool

1 Like

Re: You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by Omotayor123(f): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Orijin101:
I had 2 of this motor car those days, kazeem was my special mechanic, he was the one who introduce me to faruq and faruq thought me how to make the danfo type which you will need some milk tin and a straight planck, those who grow up in the ghetto will know wah i'm talking about. . .

Good old days cool
I swear I know what u are talking about....

That tym dey sweet.
We dey use pangolo & counters toogrin
Re: You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by Jimwalex(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
I swear I know what u are talking about....

That tym dey sweet. We dey use pangolo & counters toogrin
Even you,Omo T? Thought the 'car' was mainly for the guyz..
Re: You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by Omotayor123(f): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jimwalex:
Even you,Omo T? Thought the 'car' was mainly for the guyz..
I bin they act like boy that timegrin
Re: You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by Jimwalex(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
I bin they act like boy that timegrin
lolz..
Re: You Are Awesome If You Used This In Your Childhood Play. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2015
I heard children were using it to fetch water in those days!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Every Marriage / My Ghost Lover / Protection From Boko Haram: Young Girls Breasts Mutilated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.