Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (43780 Views)

2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Lautech Student, Surprise-oluwa Sends Hilarious Message To Aregbesola & Ajimobi / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by sammytee07: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. cry
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
no investigation on both drivers am sure,
after smoking or drinking
they take on the road like mad men
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by saintolalekan(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
What a pity.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wow, may God almighty guide n protect us. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Walelavender(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
carzola:
chaiii for this toto scarcity see fresh toto wey just waste!!!!! may God judge her killers angry angry angry RIP
So dissapointing and appalling that you could play to gallery with your choice of words in a time that should be for sober reflection and sending of condolences. This is not laughable. what's funny about a tragic death? You better modify your post to be more rational. My one kobo
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by ipledge01: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ikudoro!!!

May the Lord bless your soul dearie...

And may he comfort and sustain the Living.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by megn(f): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
What a painful way to die cry
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
its so so painful in hearing this news so the girl we study together when we are doing ijmb is dead so painful may her gentle so rest in perfect peace. amen ogaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo korede salvage ti lo.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Harwehroh1(f): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm.... RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jesus!

What an awful way to die....RIP sister
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by iwriterng(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
We have unused new buses parked inside the school senate building yet we are billed with the task of hiring commercial cyclist to move from main campus to College of Health Sciences everyday. I ply the same road twice per day and the danger on that road is enormous.

LAUTECH administrative arm is a whack! SUG not helping too.... I hate that school, and I can't wait to get my degree and leave the God forsaken institution.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
iwriterng:
We have unused new buses parked inside the school senate building yet we are billed with the task of hiring commercial cyclist to move from main campus to College of Health Sciences everyday. I ply the same road twice per day and the danger on that road is enormous.

LAUTECH administrative arm is a whack! SUG not helping too.... I hate that school, and I can't wait to get my degree and leave the God forsaken institution.
government should do something about it ooooooooooo chaiiiiiiiiiiiii this is very bad pls explain more how did it occur so so painful in seeing this incident oooo.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
When will ppl learn that riding okada is more less like taking a hike in a coffin, ppl must learn to shun okada transportation as much as possible. A very similar incident happened in benin some few weeks back and it was also an okada issue too involved in an accident. Rip to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oh Jah... embarassed cry...
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
so painful to hear korede salvage is dead ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .i pray for the family to bear the pain ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so painful one of good and gentle friend in ilorin when she was studying ijmb in 2009.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
onatisi:
When will ppl learn that riding okada is more less like taking a hike in a coffin, ppl must learn to shun okada transportation as much as possible. A very similar incident happened in benin some few weeks back and it was also an okada issue too involved in an accident. Rip to the dead
I have stopped climbing bikes..i try as much as I can to avoid it...bikes are killer machines... embarassed
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by abtmaviz(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Heaven couldn't wait for her... Rip
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
IzonOwei:
I have stopped climbing bikes..i try as much as I can to avoid it...bikes are killer machines... embarassed
pls try as much as possible to avoid it,let it be the very very last resort .even if there is a donkey ,I will advise ppl to ride it rather than okada. No protection, drunk inexperience riders ,small road and bad roads coupled with bad vehicle drivers makes okada riding in nigeria a death wish
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by xreal: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
That road ( Lautech - General - Sango -Oyo road) is a death trap.

Akala could have expanded the road.

What a pretty lady.

R.I.P
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP Miss...Government should please build a major road for Trailer or better still expand d road in Ogbomosho..so dat the lives of students won't be at risk any longer
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by gbastarlinks: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
may is gentle soul rest in perfect peace wat a tragedy! !!!!!!
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by melakes(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
much as i commensurate wt d family of d deceased, plz has any other person taken a vry closer look at ds picture? d bloodless broken hand, the short hair of the corpse, etc. i hope som1 isnt just trying 2 play on d emotions of others.
if indeed its true, its a tragic loss, may God grant d family d fortitude 2 bear d loss& may d dead RIP.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
A destroyed country.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Meekmind(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
O lord for every time that i have sounded ungrateful and complacent, pls forgive me and help me to always thank you regardless of what i face...Life of vanity, ALL IS VANITY...a life lived for Christ is worthwhile...friends let's return back to God, there is nothing out there, the so called fun and enjoyment are just flash in the pan...R.I.P korede it's well with your soul...
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
my her soul rest in peace, sorry dis is a very dangerious death
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Meti99(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is gruesome.
May the Lord have mercy..
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
bigt2:
Following the death of a 400 level mechanical engineering student last week Monday, an accident happened yesterday involving a commercial motorcycle and a trailer in which a 400 level accounting student, korede was crushed to death.
May God in his infinite mercy help us get rid of this kind of occurrence. Amen.
We'll miss you, even though I saw you only once, cry cry Cc.. Lalasticlala, r231

Sorry to say but if she were your sister or relative, will you post her morbid picture on the internet? Is that how you will like the world to remember her?
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Spells(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
I tot u wanted to say korede bello...lolz R i p korede
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
bigt2:
Following the death of a 400 level mechanical engineering student last week Monday, an accident happened yesterday involving a commercial motorcycle and a trailer in which a 400 level accounting student, korede was crushed to death.
May God in his infinite mercy help us get rid of this kind of occurrence. Amen.
We'll miss you, even though I saw you only once, cry cry Cc.. Lalasticlala, r231
I fink u ar somehw Lunatic nd insane,y dis shit here?instead of u to pray make dis nt happen again here in Lautech u keep on update bad news on nairaland.... cool cryu must b an INGRATE OLORIBURUKU......Anyway,RIP to d dead
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by stdammis(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
melakes:
much as i commensurate wt d family of d deceased, plz has any other person taken a vry closer look at ds picture? d bloodless broken hand, the short hair of the corpse, etc. i hope som1 isnt just trying 2 play on d emotions of others.
if indeed its true, its a tragic loss, may God grant d family d fortitude 2 bear d loss& may d dead RIP.

I don't know why someone would do such a thing. Korede might have died in an accident for real, but that's not her picture under the truck. I saw this picture last year and the victim wasn't even a student, although it happened in Ogbomosho. I guess the op just wanna play on emotions...too bad
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by bigt2(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
anigbajumo:
I fink u ar somehw Lunatic nd insane,y dis shit here?instead of u to pray make dis nt happen again here in Lautech u keep on update bad news on nairaland.... cool cryu must b an INGRATE OLORIBURUKU......Anyway,RIP to d dead
kingthreat:

Sorry to say but if she were your sister or relative, will you post her morbid picture on the internet? Is that how you will like the world to remember her?
Is this the first time you are seeing a news like this? Must you exercise your level of immaturity to the extent of Barking down the wrong tree like a rabid dog? If you want to pick a fight, swerve. I'm not giving you such attention.

UNN Student Gets Scholarship From Frank Edwards For Drawing His Portrait(photo) / What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? / Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics