Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (43770 Views)

2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Lautech Student, Surprise-oluwa Sends Hilarious Message To Aregbesola & Ajimobi / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by bigt2(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
stdammis:

I don't know why someone would do such a thing. Korede might have died in an accident for real, but that's not her picture under the truck. I saw this picture last year and the victim wasn't even a student, although it happened in Ogbomosho. I guess the op just wanna play on emotions...too bad
factor the hair style. Need not to say much.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Ashez: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
grayht:
May God in his infinite mercy help us get rid of this
kind of occurrence. Amen.
Amen bro
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Johnpaul09(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
May her soul rest in peace, amen.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
habba!, how can trailer crush a beautiful girl like this, is trailer mad?. God bless the dead anyway, RIP.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by abimbola74(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
What is it with final year students and death?

It's becoming alarming this period. cry
She's nt a final year stdnt,....all courses here in lautech r 5 yrs course.......
R.I.P....inna illahi wainailahi rojiunah
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by abimbola74(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
What is it with final year students and death?

It's becoming alarming this period. cry
She's nt a final year stdnt,....all courses here in lautech r 5 yrs course.......
R.I.P 2 her....inna illahi wainailahi rojiunah
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by otunbalautech(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oh my God......have mercy on her..... rip
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by chessguru(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Trailer kill person, you no know if na last year or 10 years ago picture dem give you.... you rush hang the bad news for front page....... something good happening in Nigeria for the first time and improving people's lives ..... you will not put on front page na so so bad news and mumu gossips SHIOR lalasticlala sounds like bad news and Tonto Dike fart. https://www.nairaland.com/2341874/millionaire-chess-brought-nigeria-millionaire#34475079
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Did she die?
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
kaycexx:
Dear Lord for the sake of your sorrowful passion have mercy on her.

R.I.P
that's scary I wanna puck....ahhhhhhhhhh RIP *sobs
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by bengoodcreature: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
R I P
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by adedayourt(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dear Lord pls grant the family fortitude to bear the loss
RIP collegue
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Faithykool(f): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Have mercy Lord. RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
abimbola74:

R.I.P 2 her....inna illahi wainailahi rojiunah
now what's the difference?

I cannot but only bless God...EVERYDAY I ply this same road to college of health sciences for lectures.
May you rest in peace Savage.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
bigt2:

Is this the first time you are seeing a news like this? Must you exercise your level of immaturity to the extent of Barking down the wrong tree like a rabid dog? If you want to pick a fight, swerve. I'm not giving you such attention.

I am not fighting or beefing you. I am just asking an hypothetical question. The fact remains, posting morbid images of people is wrong. We all die someday and how we should be remembered is how we lived not how we died. Have a nice day.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
chessguru:
Trailer kill person, you no know if na last year or 10 years ago picture dem give you.... you rush hang the bad news for front page....... something good happening in Nigeria for the first time and improving people's lives ..... you will not put on front page na so so bad news and mumu gossips SHIOR lalasticlala sounds like bad news and Tonto Dike fart. https://www.nairaland.com/2341874/millionaire-chess-brought-nigeria-millionaire#34475079
this happened yesterday morning. (am a ladokite) and we even saw the corpse when they brought it to the school's gross anatomy laboratory. Not sure of that pic with trailer tho' but that's the exact pic circulating the campus
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
bigt2:

Is this the first time you are seeing a news like this? Must you exercise your level of immaturity to the extent of Barking down the wrong tree like a rabid dog? If you want to pick a fight, swerve. I'm not giving you such attention.
see this slowpoke old fool,must u follow da footstep of other doin such?u must b a BASTARD!!!!!
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bash92(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pangea:
sad
What a waste! Rip
Where is the okada driver?
dead too
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bash92(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
ExtraUniqueGuy:
this happened yesterday morning. (am a ladokite) and we even saw the corpse when they brought it to the school's gross anatomy laboratory. Not sure of that pic with trailer tho' but that's the exact pic circulating the campus
chessguru:
melakes:
much as i commensurate wt d family of d deceased, plz has any other person taken a vry closer look at ds picture? d bloodless broken hand, the short hair of the corpse, etc. i hope som1 isnt just trying 2 play on d emotions of others.
if indeed its true, its a tragic loss, may God grant d family d fortitude 2 bear d loss& may d dead RIP.
stdammis:

I don't know why someone would do such a thing. Korede might have died in an accident for real, but that's not her picture under the truck. I saw this picture last year and the victim wasn't even a student, although it happened in Ogbomosho. I guess the op just wanna play on emotions...too bad
melakes:
much as i commensurate wt d family of d deceased, plz has any other person taken a vry closer look at ds picture? d bloodless broken hand, the short hair of the corpse, etc. i hope som1 isnt just trying 2 play on d emotions of others.
if indeed its true, its a tragic loss, may God grant d family d fortitude 2 bear d loss& may d dead RIP.
That's d pix circulating in school but that's not her . Was coming from GNS class at college when the accident occur. She was wearing a native dress .The sight was something else
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by mrwiddy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
inna lilahi wa inaa ilayhi turjahuun god have mercy on her!
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by oluwatoosin(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
May her soul rest in peace,And may the Good God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by kaycexx(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Skmoda360:

that's scary I wanna puck....ahhhhhhhhhh RIP *sobs

MORALS: Nobody knws when he/she will give up the ghost and how it will happen, we should just strive to live a good life.

If even he/she is an atheist, be good to neighbors.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by bigt2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
anigbajumo:
see this slowpoke old fool,must u follow da footstep of other doin such?u must b a BASTARD!!!!!
# Godwin
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Btoyob(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blood of Jesus !!! This is horrible . R I P to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
bigt2:
# Godwin
jst gat corrected,we ar da same Ladokites'.....
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Unojo: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by tesorunke(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Korede my sis,family friend,ex,bestie,padi...i saw u last two weeks n wanted to ask y u luk dull,left witout sayin a word. Naw i wish i cld rewind time,to hug u,say wtsap,crack my silly jokes.Bt naw i cant c u anymore. U wil forever b in my heart my luv.....Tesh

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by bigt2(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
anigbajumo:
jst gat corrected,we ar da same Ladokites'.....
you need to act with decorum next time you are trying to correct a person on a public forum. See what you have posted and all your curses which weren't called for.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by tesorunke(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Stdammis pls i wil luv to c that pictures n we were vry close.i wil appreciate if i can get details. Am headin to visit d mom n jnr bro in lagos.tnx
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by peeta89(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ladies and motorcycle sha...RIP to d deceased promising Nigerian.
Re: Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by femmynaira(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
deywarley:
What a painful way to die sad but then something should be done about that Ogbomoso road, it's very narrow and trailers are always passing through it. I remember when
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babcock University In Pictures / FG Increases Unity Schools’ Fees From ₦45,000 To ₦100,000 / What Class Were You, When You Read This Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.