Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You (5298 Views)

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version || Talk Islam / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Muslims Love Jesus, Too: 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus In Islam - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2015
Empiree:
You sure it is not working?. It working on you pretty much. Example is your ruining mouth up there. Thats what happens when Allah curses disbeliever because when disbeliever sees Ayat(verses, Signs, Evidences) of Allah, it increases him in adamant, obstinate in rejection of truth.

Now ponder over these verses of Quran to confirm it works on you.

"In their hearts is a disease. So Allah has worsened their disease. And for them, there is painful punishment because they used to tell lies." Q2/10

"But as for those in whose hearts is disease, it has [only] increased them in evil [in addition] to their evil. And they will have died while they are disbelievers." Q9/125

"[size=13pt]The likeness of those who disbelieve (in relation to the messenger-Muhammadﷺ) is as the likeness of one who calls unto that which hears naught except a shout and cry. Deaf, dumb, blind, therefore they have no sense.[/size]" Q2/171

See, this last verse^ perfectly describes your rant up there. Keep it up
john 3 vs 18:he that believeth on him is not condemn: but he that believeth not is CONDEMNED already , because he hath not believed in the name of the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. Repent even mohamMad wish to be given second chance to amend his evil but .......... king od hell don't agree with him.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Demmzy15(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
jcross19:
wow there is nothing you can do if you dare it trust one day , one morning you will carry thesame bible you condemn preach in your street and in the market. But you can try it. Am waiting.
Lol, so you really think I'm a confused Muslim who would be converted by a NL Christian?! If indeed I really want to be a Christian, I won't because of the vulgar and abusive nature of all you! You don't respect anyone, you keep cursing anything related to Islam thinking this would make us convert. Whenever you've been refuted, you resort to tribalism, racism, etc and this makes us as Muslims stronger. I look forward to the day you'll preach the truth of Islam in your street! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Empiree: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
jcross19:
john 3 vs 18:he that believeth on him is not condemn: but he that believeth not is CONDEMNED already , because he hath not believed in the name of the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. Repent even wish to be given second chance to amend his evil but .......... king od hell don't agree with him.
Mr. you aint making sense. You have no decorum. Did Jesus teach you to insult others?. Where is "christ in you"?. You failed Jesus by your words and actions on NL

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
jcross19:
[s] if you like write the whole quotations in your manual of terrorism , what you wrote up contradict each other bro. MohamMAD was an assassin trained by catholic. What moral will you gain from a liar,terrorist,epileptic,paedophile,robber ,rapist and womaniser? You will gain thesame things. Allah and biblical are of different . Allah is a demon . I think allah cursed the christians and why allah curse is not working on them? [/s]

[size=16pt] NONSENSE!! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lol, so you really think I'm a confused Muslim who would be converted by a NL Christian?! If indeed I really want to be a Christian, I won't because of the vulgar and abusive nature of all you! You don't respect anyone, you keep cursing anything related to Islam thinking this would make us convert. Whenever you've been refuted, you resort to tribalism, racism, etc and this makes us as Muslims stronger. I look forward to the day you'll preach the truth of Islam in your street! cheesy
were you not the one that first threaten me with your allah curse then I responded with you posted but now I can sense the pain of my respond in you. Shame on dumbass allah and mohamMAD.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

were you not the one that first threaten me with your allah curse then I responded with what you posted but now I can sense the pain of my respond in you. Shame on dumbass allah and mohamMAD.

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Empiree:
Mr. you aint making sense. You have no decorum. Did Jesus teach you to insult others?. Where is "christ in you"?. You failed Jesus by your words and actions on NL
can you see the demon they are talking about. You cancel the word SON OF GOD , in 1john 4 vs 3 says : and every spirit that confesseth not that jesus christ is come in the flesh is not of God . And this is that spirit of antichrist , where of you have heard that if should come; and even now already is it in the world. Then who are you sir?

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
9jaforlife:

[size=16pt] NONSENSE!! [/size]
yes to the blind in mind. Some have been blind by allah .
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Empiree:
because you have been brainwashed blindfolded by the promise of 72 horus waiting for you in allah paradise which is equal to brothel.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
jcross19:
can you see the demon they are talking about. You cancel the word SON OF GOD , in 1john 4 vs 3 says : and every spirit that confesseth not that jesus christ is come in the flesh is not of God . And this is that spirit of antichrist , where of you have heard that if should come; and even now already is it in the world. Then who are you sir?

The verse quoted above is proof that mohamed has the spirit of the anti christ and that he is actually from satan.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jagoon:

The verse quoted above is proof that mohamed has the spirit of the anti christ and that he is actually from satan.
that's part of the reason they are bombing christians
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Demmzy15(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
jcross19:
were you not the one that first threaten me with your allah curse then I responded with what you posted but now I can sense the pain of my respond in you. Shame on dumbass allah and mohamMAD.
I never threatened you, if I did show me where. You never seem to learn, you can't honestly make a straight point without abusing("?!"wink That's too bad you know!

3 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2015
jcross19:
[s] yes to the blind in mind. Some have been blind by allah .[/s]
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

I never threatened you, if I did show me where. You never seem to learn, you can't honestly make a straight point without abusing("?!"wink That's too bad you know!
am not abusing you brother but am abusing that demon, allah and its cohort , moHARAMmad the terrorist.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=9jaforlife post=34911986][/quote]you have nothing to say because you accepted your defeat. Only one miracle is enough to turn the lost sheep of muslims around .
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Demmzy15(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
jcross19:
am not abusing you brother but am abusing that demon, allah and its cohort , moHARAMmad the terrorist.
And you think I'll just sit and watch you do that?! undecided
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
jcross19:
you have nothing to say because you accepted your defeat. Only one miracle is enough to turn the lost sheep of muslims around . [/s]
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Rilwayne001: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
jcross19:
[/s]

Bible god and his share of virgins https://www.nairaland.com/2050635/bible-god-share-virgins-other
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

And you think I'll just sit and watch you do that?! undecided
I have witness where your so called imam was giving lecture on street , calling christians names and bashing the bible to standardise quran;then, what do you want me to do? I just moved away from there with a smile. You , think of it if at the end of the day there is no horus and all the bogus promises made by mohmMAD weren't true!!!!!! Huh.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Demmzy15(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
jcross19:
I have witness where your so called imam was giving lecture on street , calling christians names and bashing the bible to standardise quran;then, what do you want me to do? I just moved away from there with a smile. You , think of it if at the end of the day there is no horus and all the bogus promises made by mohmMAD weren't true!!!!!! Huh.
Bunch of sh't, you have a question to answer- https://www.nairaland.com/2050635/bible-god-share-virgins-other

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
9jaforlife:
[s]
no matter how you cancel it , sincere readers can still read it.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bible god and his share of virgins https://www.nairaland.com/2050635/bible-god-share-virgins-other
stop showing the level of your stupidity like allah and mohamMAD, but I thought you are educated,okay I see.

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bunch of sh't, you have a question to answer- https://www.nairaland.com/2050635/bible-god-share-virgins-other
am sorry to say this islamic scholar brain is equal to fish brain why is there where God in the bible says to christians , I mean christians not isrealites to fight in his course and die to inherit virgin . If you show me I will accept mohamMAD as the comforter if not God punish mohamMAD more in hell and bound allah till eternity.

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Demmzy15(m): 12:33am On Jun 20, 2015
jcross19:
am sorry to say this islamic scholar brain is equal to fish brain why is there where God in the bible says to christians , I mean christians not isrealites to fight in his course and die to inherit virgin . If you show me I will accept mohamMAD as the comforter if not God punish mohamMAD more in hell and bound allah till eternity.
Many Christians have used this passages to justify their crimes, remember that you say jesus is part of 'Trinity' which automatically means he's god! There's an amazing verse in Hebrews which implies "jesus is the same of the past(murderous past in which he commanded slaughter from heaven), present and future". He's the same all through, so this shows that the biblical jesus is an hypocrite for claiming to be peaceful or maybe you Christians are the deluded one. The Crusaders, KKK, IRA and other white Christian supremacists groups follow his words and actions that never change according to Hebrews. So answer the question in that link "what did Jesus do with the 32virgins?!"

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Rilwayne001: 4:39am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
jcross19:
stop showing the level of your stupidity like allah and mohamMAD, but I thought you are educated,okay I see.
[/s]

You are the one showcasing the extremeness of your stupidity. Why don't you just click on the link? Oh! you are alethephobic, right?

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are the one showcasing the extremeness of your stupidity. Why don't you just click on the link? Oh! you are alethephobic, right?
speak that vocabulary to allah if allah can understand you not me. The last time I check jesuS said love your neighbour like thyself and pray for those who curse you.

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 12:01am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
jcross19:
no matter how you cancel it , sincere readers can still read it.
[/s]
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2015
9jaforlife:
give your life to christ and don't come online showing your frustration huh what do you think. John 1 vs 4 to 5 : 4) in him is life and the life is the light of men.5) and the light shineth into the darkness and darkness comprehend it not. Allow jesus to shine the light into your life so that you can have peace of mind.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
jcross19:
give your life to christ and don't come online showing your frustration huh what do you think. John 1 vs 4 to 5 : 4) in him is life and the life is the light of men.5) and the light shineth into the darkness and darkness comprehend it not. Allow jesus to shine the light into your life so that you can have peace of mind.
[/s]
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by damilareoye: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2015
their is a clear difference between being called a slave and being called a child/sons &daughters of God.
am not a slave.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by smartesboys(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2015
damilareoye:
their is a clear difference between being called a slave and being called a child/sons &daughters of God.
am not a slave.
What are the difference?
write them clearly, you said that you weren't a slave so who you are?
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by haylad(m): 3:32am On Sep 27, 2015

It's your allah and mohamed that are the biggest fools, may God punish them for all their attrocities and the evil they bequeathed to this world.
Don't curse na
Jesus didn't teach us that
Just seek for a good communion with the father through ;Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can You Identify True Christians? / Why Most Pastors Are Going To Hell / All Men Are Equal Under God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.