Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Barcanista Should Try To Grow Up!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Should Try To Grow Up!!! (624 Views)

Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Barcanista! See This :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista Should Try To Grow Up!!! by barcaboi(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2015
being in opposite camps makes talking about football, politics and the likes interesting. More so when you have a staunch member of a side decamp to the other side. What started out as fun has become so stale and I wonder if barcanista does not get bored reading his posts. It was funny when he decamped from the APC to the PDP; people came for him and I felt he had a right to his choice. I also won a friend over to APC. But trying to justify your move by commenting on every APC/GMB issue is starting to sound boring. GMB travels for G7 meeting; barcanista go talk not minding that previous administrators travelled alot with enormous entourage. Something GMB has avoided so far takin few entourage. GMB hasn't released ministerial list; barcanista go talk not acknowledging that he has to choose competent people. You would think barcanista has stake in the ministry. GMB moves command centre to borno; barcanista has something to say not minding that this is a former military man that has knowledge of these things. I wonder if barcanista went to the military academy.
So brother, take a chill pill. Get your facts, watch and when you oppose you could even win more decampees.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Should Try To Grow Up!!! by kodded(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2015
[s]
barcaboi:
being in opposite camps makes talking about football, politics and the likes interesting. More so when you have a staunch member of a side decamp to the other side. What started out as fun has become so stale and I wonder if barcanista does not get bored reading his posts. It was funny when he decamped from the APC to the PDP; people came for him and I felt he had a right to his choice. I also won a friend over to APC. But trying to justify your move by commenting on every APC/GMB issue is starting to sound boring. GMB travels for G7 meeting; barcanista go talk not minding that previous administrators travelled alot with enormous entourage. Something GMB has avoided so far takin few entourage. GMB hasn't released ministerial list; barcanista go talk not acknowledging that he has to choose competent people. You would think barcanista has stake in the ministry. GMB moves command centre to borno; barcanista has something to say not minding that this is a former military man that has knowledge of these things. I wonder if barcanista went to the military academy.
So brother, take a chill pill. Get your facts, watch and when you oppose you could even win more decampees.
[/s]undecided undecided

I thought Federal Government placed a ban on ogogoro

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Should Try To Grow Up!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2015
As a Barcanista boy "@barcaboi", you are the one that needs beans for growth and "biscuit bone" cow meat for development.

0lodo undecided
Re: Barcanista Should Try To Grow Up!!! by nerodenero: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2015
barcaboi:
barcanista
Irrespective of party affiliation, one thing unite both of you and that is Barcelona smiley

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Should Try To Grow Up!!! by skilfulsagei(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Barcanista is a sore loser Imagine opening a tread for PMB after 12 days in offce. I think your opposition malaise should be issue based than bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Should Try To Grow Up!!! by barcaboi(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]undecided undecided

I thought Federal Government placed a ban on ogogoro
stole some from ur supplier
Re: Barcanista Should Try To Grow Up!!! by barcaboi(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
As a Barcanista boy "@barcaboi", you are the one that needs beans for growth and "biscuit bone" cow meat for development.

0lodo undecided
e remain small make ypu make sense. ....The only thing we have in common is we re barca fans...u sound like an ass licker; no shots intented.......u re more of barcanista boy.....the point is let's be objective about things.....even with me not liking GEJ; he still got somethings right like the ministry of agric.....that's my point

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Respect And Make Your Parents Happy / Which Section Of Nairaland Has The Most Lies And Fabricated Stories ? / Silly Questions Nigerians Ask And Their Deserving Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.