Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) (5511 Views)

Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians) / List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Paying "Travel / Visa Agents" - Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by mulato: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2009
See the travel requirements and visa procedure to Bahamas. I just discovered it http://hotlinksnigeria.com/bahamas/. Now don't ask me where or what is Bahamas!! smiley
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by OlyHoly: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2009
Very interesting material on this growing North American country. Thanks for educating us.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Merenge: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2009
Thanks bro/sis grin I've been searching this information without success.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Somebodye: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
I've noticed that some African countries are even visa-free to this country. i'm surprised to note this but I don't know why Nigeria is always excluded from such lists. Should I convert to a Gambian or Ghanaian in order to travel?
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by IykeD(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2009
Yes, that is true.I know of Sierra Leone.It is Visa-free to Bahamas, why don't they consider Nigeria?
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Ujulity: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2009
Nigeria doesn't like making other countries visa-free to Nigeria. Why should they make Nigeria visa-free to their countries? I think the Government should enter a treaty like most countries do and create visa-free list of countries. I wouldn't mind travelling as a sierraleonean instead of travelling as a Nigerian.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Sukerm: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2009
That's Nigerian people and government for you.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by bentoben: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2009
You mean our Government has to make the first move by asking other countries to waiver visa requirements for Nigerians? That would be great.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Usula: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2009
Ujulity:

Nigeria doesn't like making other countries visa-free to Nigeria. Why should they make Nigeria visa-free to their countries? I think the Government should enter a treaty like most countries do and create visa-free list of countries. I wouldn't mind travelling as a sierraleonean instead of travelling as a Nigerian.
are you still waiting for the government?
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Obasekiv: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2009
More seriously, the Government should initiate good programmes that will benefit the citizenry like other countries do. How many European countries do you think require visa to travel to any country? Even South Africa and Zimbabwe (yes, Zimbabwe) are visa-free countries to Canada!
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by FadaHada: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2009
cool cool
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Spreadit: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2009
You mean the government that is asking other countries to deport Nigerians living there with the excuse that they have work to do here in Nigeria? I just laugh!
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Jingjong: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2009
Obasekiv:

More seriously, the Government should initiate good programmes that will benefit the citizenry like other countries do. How many European countries do you think require visa to travel to any country? Even South Africa and Zimbabwe (yes, Zimbabwe) are visa-free countries to Canada!
These countries are civilized remember lipsrsealed
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by smoothg: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2009
It follows that Nigeria is uncivilized abi?
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Johndadat: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2009
How can?! Nigeria is the best civilized nation on earth! embarassed
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by susulakaja: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2009
Bahamas is a good and wealthy country worthy of our government entering into a visa-free treaty with.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Sukerm: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2009
Good thread smiley
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Merenge: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2009
susulakaja:

Bahamas is a good and wealthy country worthy of our government entering into a visa-free treaty with.
This is true.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Spreadit: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2009
Nigeria Nigeria. We hail thee o! Big for nothing.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by GBASKY: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2009
NIGERIA THE WORLD MOST bleeped UP COUNTRY  BY HER LEADERS WHO ARE TO BE SNETENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMEMNT

LIKE WHAT 2PAC SAID ( I SEE NO CHNAGES , THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS ) NAIJA AS NEVER CHANGED.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by mowaa: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2009
GBASKY:

NIGERIA THE WORLD MOST bleeped UP COUNTRY BY HER LEADERS WHO ARE TO BE SNETENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMEMNT

LIKE WHAT 2PAC SAID ( I SEE NO CHNAGES , THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS ) NAIJA AS NEVER CHANGED.

In one of your previous posts u said u could get pple free bahamas visa and from there get them usa visa, can u explain exactly what you meant here?
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Somebodye: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2009
It's actually possible to crossover from the Bahamas to the U.S. Pick up your atlas and look at the proximity of the two countries.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by vikiviko(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2009
The geographical and cultural proximity of Bahamas to the United states is no easyway for illegal immigrants to travel in.
As easy it might seem it is almost difficult
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by lialia: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2009
I don't think Somebodye is suggesting illegals should go and crossover. But, the proximity can actually help. Consider Morocco-Spain, Tunisia-Italy, Nigeria-Benin , Mexico-US etc people must crossover no matter the security once they share a common border grin
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by mowaa: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2009
shocked
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by cookeysam: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2009
Your questions have already been answered here: http://hotlinksnigeria.com/bahamas/ but for the benefit of the doubt, you may need a resident or work permit in Bahamas in order to apply for a visa of a third country. Checkout the detailed info at the site listed above. Cheers.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Usula: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2009
A good thread.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Gaaham: 5:14am On Mar 16, 2009
I just know that one day (maybe by 2020) Nigeria may be so good that none of its' citizens would ever want to travel to any country to work. So wait until then, una hear? grin
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Ofilili: 3:36am On Mar 17, 2009
Funny man grin
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by mulato: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2009
cool. I hope you all enjoyed the link I posted.
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by lialia: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2009
cool
Re: GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) by Giving: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2009
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius / Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? / 5 Exciting Places To Visit In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.