Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu (3185 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Obasanjo Hosts Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
StOla:

So from the ropes you landed on your own weight.

Then I guess Volksfuhrer's reply was a knockout punch.

Wise man you are. He who fights and runs would at least get to fight another day.

I can never debate tadpoles like you.

I just drop my opinions backed with facts and leave.

After all I am not jobless like you touts posting out from Osogbo

Pleb.

Re: Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu by StOla: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I can never debate tadpoles like you.

I just drop my opinions backed with facts and leave.

After all I am not jobless like you touts posting out from Osogbo

Pleb.

Wow! The special Olympics is proud that you hold them in high esteem.

If you've forgotten, it's the weekend - a time to relax after all the hardwork. Only hustlers continue to work the streets looking for some extra score.

You found a debater too smart for you so you ignored his reply. I don't blame you son, every man has his intellectual limits.

Don't bother to reply me, just reply the post that was a rejoinder to your lazy analysis.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
StOla:

Wow! The special Olympics is proud that you hold them in high esteem.

If you've forgotten, it's the weekend - a time to relax after all the hardwork. Only hustlers continue to work the streets looking for some extra score.

You found a debater too smart for you so you ignored his reply. I don't blame you son, every man has his intellectual limits.

Don't bother to reply me, just reply the post that was a rejoinder to your lazy analysis.

Wetin you dey yarn sef?
Re: Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu by ayuse(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
It seems Buhari did not learn from his past. The last time he was head of state he was betrayed, today he stayed aloof when it came to choosing who heads the National Assembly. He allowed a man who can betray anybody including his father, sister and friends manipulate his way to that position. I fear the same fate that befell Bihari in the 80's await him, time will tell. I also see that our ways of getting things done in Nigeria has been badly corrupted that is why Nigerians could be calling what happened at the senate smart, while it is not legally wrong, it is morally corrupt and Nigerians must begin to insist on sound moral pathway if we will get things right. I wonder why Saraki cannot allow his party member to be present b4 election like that of the house of reps if he truly mearnt well for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu by redsconsult(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
7lives:

They don't see anything wrong in North east being marginalised, they are more interested in the deputy speaker position shior, they will eventually wake up to see too late that Tinubu was already thinking 2019 by supporting NE.
tinubu want equity not greedy nigas
Re: Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu by redsconsult(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

So in the spirit of "fairness' the SW should hold the 2 and 4 positions in the hiereachy of government even when the NC,SE and SE are yet to be represented? The truth of the matter is that the SW cabals in APC underrated these three regions and they teamed up and taught them a a lesson they wont forget in a hurry. Democracy is a game of numbers and no person or section of the country can afford to play godfather in national politics!!! Tinubu has been taught the lesson of his life.he should crawl back to the SW where they follow him like zombie without questioning his orders.Such scenarios are not applicable in national politics
as for the south east it was so unfortunate that they allow tribal politics to becloud them. They led us into all this shit by not voting atleast an apc senator.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hukumar Aikin Hajji Ta Najeriya Ta Fitar Da Kudin Kujerun Aikin Hajji Na Shekara / Escapee Chibok Girl Speaking American Phonetic On Channels Tv. / Why The Media Is Silent On Another Bomb Blast On Christmas Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.