Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) (28824 Views)

Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) / Housewife Who Stabbed Husband To Death Over 'baba Ijebu' Bags 7 Years Jail Time / 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by JayJustus(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2015
as usual dem boys will always deliver... we know them...I just check their names and I do what?

*row my kayak outta thread*

PS: Enugu airport should be closed down for good

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by eliwa47(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2015
have a great n nice time inside coooooooler.
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by chesterlee(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2015
chiefinalowo:

These people again!
I think FG should shutdown Enugu Airport...we can not allow ibos to destroy national asset.

You really don't have anything reasonable to say, do you?

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by nerodenero: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2015
He said, “While this punishment is expected to correct the convicts, it will equally help to deter others from getting involved in drug trafficking
I beg to differ. Even in countries where the punishment for drug offenders is death, people still ignore and venture into it.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by jck1976(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Bonapart:
When government fail his people and another government promise change and they also fail woefully, this is wat you get

It's not true. The greed is in their blood

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2015
danchuzzy:
rubbish... 55 years for drug peddling.
state pardon for embezzlement of public funds and money laundering.

id.iots

In this case....the evidence, witnesses, etc...all were available freely...and thus a successful prosecution.

As for big man stealing....when the big man has the money to buy lawyers, and to dispose of evidence, and to bribe witnesses, plus there are a large mass of people who are ready to create violence...including up to the level of threatening national security....should their man be convicted....i can understand why the govt decides that pardon is the least horrible alternative.

We will never fight corruption in Nigeria until people realize that when your family member or tribal champion steals...it does not just affect the other guy. It affects you too....even if you are benefiting from the stolen money.But sadly, Nigerians, because of poverty....cannot see beyond their daily bread....even to the means of permanently securing their daily bread via zero corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by anonimi: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2015
Aminat508:
A Federal High Court sitting in Enugu, has sentenced two drug traffickers to fifty-five years in jail.

One of the convicts, Deborah Okafor, a 30-year-old professional dancer, was charged with conspiracy, trafficking and unlawful possession of 3.450kg of amphetamine, while the other, Iheme Onyemauchechukwu, was charged with trafficking and unlawful importation of 9.975kg of heroin. They were both arrested at the Enugu airport.

A statement by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency said Okafor would have been paid the sum of $3,500 if she successfully made her trip to Malaysia.

I thought the PROPAGANDISTS of the winchious APC party said Jonathan did nothing to transform the Enugu INTERNATIONAL airport

Thank you, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for your excellent performance.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by PStacks(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Thank God its in Enugu they caught their children.. If they had allowed them flown to Indonesia, na death sentence straight..

55 years better pass death.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by coolebux(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Dawdy:
Point Of Correction, Two Young Bianfrans.
You're forced to write this, I'm sure.

its Biafrans not bianfrans

give us a break pls

meanwhile, somewhere in the Waste this is no longer news.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Drugs. East. Rape. West. Insecurity north. I love my south south.
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2015
chaii!

55years for naija prison shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by After1one: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Yeebhoes and there tradition cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by hakeem4(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
55 years? shocked embarassed embarassed

Please just flog them 10,000shocked strokes each and let them go. I promise you they won't do it again (if they survive the beating) grin
Lool they don die be that

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by hakeem4(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2015
rogerdat:
chaii!

55years for naija prison shocked
that one na hell fire on earth ooo
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2015
bogolobango:
Biafrans again

Fool what has this got to do with Biafrans? They are Nigerians busted while trying to hustle to make ends meet.
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Goodmorning fellow Nigerians, its disheartening the see some comments celebrating the tough sentence given to these young Nigerians.
Whether its cause they are from enemy tribe or not I do not know.

Am not against punishing defaulters of the law but in a country like ours, I think with all due respect to the judge that this is an overboard sentence. We all know that there are far much worst crimes pertuated in this country by the our so called leaders and never got punished cause of it , now melting out such sentence is seen as a disgrace and shame to the people of this country.

Just this week, china sentenced a top official to life imprisonment for corruption and here are celebrating that our fellow Nigerians are treated such harshly while the main corrupted ones rule.

Until Nigerians learn to stand together against our leaders , they will continue to take us for a ride. No wonder a popular musician called us 200 million mumu .
In all my life in Nigeria, never have I seen an elite go on a long term sentence for far much greater crime of corruption. Yet we want to get rid of corruption .

Shame on you celebrants

4 Likes

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2015
hakeem4:
that one na hell fire on earth ooo

i swear..

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by Humble77(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2015
These people again! I think FG should shutdown Enugu Airport...we can not allow ibos to destroy national asset.
Watch ur mouth........!
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2015
It's too much in my opinion.... At least give them another opportunity to live.... Even if jailed for one year the message has been learnt.....

Such sentences should go to rapists, kidnappers, paedophiles....
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by cyprus000: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
HOPE THIS IGBO KIND OF A THING WONT DENT NIGERIA IMAGE PATAPATA OO.
[size=13pt]
You are too beautiful for this.

It doesn't suit you ma'am

[/size]
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by jornie(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2015
G
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by demelza: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2015
chiefinalowo:

These people again!
I think FG should shutdown Enugu Airport...we can not allow ibos to destroy national asset.
grin
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by 3ace(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2015
I hope this will also be extended to corrupt politicians.
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by apholaryn: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes....and also in your region, and mine and everywhere else.
Don't be a bigot.
plain truth,I like that. I'm a Yoruba boy by d way.
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by hansad: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=20pt]Only in South East![/size]

More in the South West !!!!

In the South West in the last two weeks, NDLEA has been laying siege on the house of one big guru accused of drug baroning.

Hell for drug runners.
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by steppin: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
HOPE THIS IGBO KIND OF A THING WONT DENT NIGERIA IMAGE PATAPATA OO.
You sound silly!
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] You are too beautiful for this.
It doesn't suit you ma'am

[/size]
TANKS JARE I DIDN'T MEAN IT I AM JUST PULLING THERE LEGS

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by emmalexabl(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
steppin:

You sound silly!

She is silly for sure !

Beauty without brain for sure !
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by themanderon: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
What about the barons? Oh now I remember the law is not meant for them cos they are untouchable, eg baruji kashamu cry
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by adenine02: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
david4comfort:
u r very funny.how many year do u want them to be given.d sentence will eventually be reduce if they behave well.those year are just to discourage others from doing d same
Yust yokiing
Buh in anyway I supot death penalty for drug trafekers
Re: Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS / She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.