Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,212 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Is This Board Turning To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is This Board Turning To? (1113 Views)

Why Moslems Are Now Turning To Atheism. / Hundreds Of Muslims Are Turning To Christ In Germany / Any Christian On This Board? (2) (3) (4)

What Is This Board Turning To? by mukina2: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2006
what is this religion board turning to?
we are all one though we belong to different religions,
we must learn to respect eachother's religion
but nowadays all we see inthis board is malicious comments,insulting and degradation.
we should all respect ourselves
Re: What Is This Board Turning To? by feelgood(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2006
Mukina, I thought you were a Sierra Leonan. Missed you at the Jokes board.

I lately hooked on to this board and couldn't agree more with your remarks - especially
on the insult and malicious bit. It appears we are throwing decorum to the winds. cry

We are surely one - made by the only One God - even if we choose to follow after other gods
which are actually no gods. All the rudeness surely does not contribute to peace, though I acknowledge
that some folks insist on denying others their rights in the name of religion.

Be cool Mukina, be cool. It's a sign of the times. Don't fall into the muck!
Re: What Is This Board Turning To? by grafikdon: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2006
Don't you hate it when spiritually indolent narrow minded superficial morons tell you their religion is the only way to God, anything else is hogwash. It beats me why people can't just live by the will of the Almighty God and stop degrading anything that doesn't flow in line with their man made religion (yeah I said it because you were born without a religion and you will leave without a religion) what's the gaddem noise about 'my religion is the shiznita and yours sucks big hairy, ' u knwo what
Re: What Is This Board Turning To? by feelgood(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2006
Wow, grafikdon, very strong words indeed. Sorry, if I disappoint you - BUT I BELIEVE IN GOD.
But I think insulting folks and showing disrespect in the name of God is quite distasteful and WRONG!

Civility and respect are great hallmarks of people who fear God - no matter the provocation. And I
trust you would agree that it's sure a much more pleasant way of making people see your point.

Remain blessed
Re: What Is This Board Turning To? by grafikdon: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2006
feelgod, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, I AM CONVINCED ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, see the keywoord 'CONVINCED' which is greater than 'BELIEVE'.

Sure my post is a tad out of line and I take it back, but the point is no man should tell another they are doomed unless they are part of their religion. This is very wrong and it goes every minute. Nobody pays attention to the basic thin and most important things.
Re: What Is This Board Turning To? by mukina2: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2006
feelgood cheesy well you can catch me here or sports board tongue
but majority of the trouble makers are christains, and dats not nice i know they wudnt agree with you,for they feel their religion is the greatest,

grafi no matter what you believe in, no need to fight about it.
Re: What Is This Board Turning To? by Drusilla(f): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2006
Mukina2,

THe problem comes from the fact that a majority of chrisitians do not read their bible.

For instance the bible says: Do not argue with what is falsely called science.

Yet from one of the end of the internet this rule is ignored and we argue about what is false called science -- cultural evolution.
Re: What Is This Board Turning To? by feelgood(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2006
Mukina2, Where did you get that statistics from, abt majority of Xtians being trouble makers?
Same goes for Drusilla, where did your stats come from?
I am a practising Xtian who is just distressed with the amount of muck being thrown on this board
by people I believe are mainly gentle and nice folks. I suppose the jokes board is better for me
because I'm not used to mud-slinging. My faith teaches me to have respect and love one for another.

Be cool m'ladies and God bless you good!
Re: What Is This Board Turning To? by mukina2: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2006
feelgood go and read most threads about islam or on Islam then you'll understand what i mean

ma salaam
Re: What Is This Board Turning To? by feelgood(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2006
Seen them, Mukina, seen them. My view is - don't be part of the muck. Just say your piece
as nice and polite as you can. Refuse to be a part of mud slingers. God made the world a beautiful
place, but our sin has brought us to this level.

Noticed your place is now Saudi Arabia, u dey waka o, you dis girl wink
Remain cool
Re: What Is This Board Turning To? by maxell(f): 1:14am On Sep 27, 2006
hmmm interesting

Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Which One Keeps The Matrimonial Home? / Rapper DMX says: True Life Calling is to be a PASTOR / I Am A Christain But. . .