Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Am A Christain But. . . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Christain But. . . (1113 Views)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Should A Christain Kiss Before Marriage / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Christain But. . . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
I am a christain but i have issues with some things about christainity in Nigeria.

1. 70 percent of pastors are fraudulent
2. Our pastors are tainted by materialism hence they can't perform a single miracle.
3. Christains are too gulible. They swallow everything the pastors tell them no matter how unrealistic.
4. Some christains have turned their pastors into gods.
5. Some see christainity as an elixer. People still need to work and find practical solutions for some problems.
6. We are so religious in Nigeria yet we do everything the bible counsels us against.

I think majority of Nigerian christains are hypocrites.
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
all that na your own headache sha.

Are you expecting applause?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by oyinda3(f): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
6. We are so religious in Nigeria yet we do everything the bible counsels us against.
i agree with you, but u and ur babes are part of the statistics so why r u complaining?
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Abuzola(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2009
At poster, come to Islam and see the light of reality. Nowhere was it written that jesus went to church dance. Sing and clap, jesus never knew trinity likewise christianity, the two is not found in the bible but dictated and many more
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
@tilapia
You are part of the hypocrite christains.
BTW, still waiting for your first intelligent post.

At poster, come to Islam and see the light of reality. Nowhere was it written that jesus went to church dance. Sing and clap, jesus never  knew trinity likewise christianity, the two is not found in the bible but dictated and many more

Islam?  shocked  All the suicide bombing and violence? I'll pass.
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2009
Gaggi:

@tilapia
You are part of the hypocrite christains.

does that disturb you?

and am I supposed to lose sleep over your demon posessed opinion?
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2009
does that disturb you?

and am I supposed to lose sleep over your demon posessed opinion?

Wetin dis dullard dey yarn sef I can't figure.
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
Abuzola:

At poster, come to Islam and see the light of reality. Nowhere was it written that jesus went to church dance. Sing and clap, jesus never knew trinity likewise christianity, the two is not found in the bible but dictated and many more

Like the dead bodies in Bauchi?
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Abuzola(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2009
What those people are doing is unislamical and islam says woe to it, the northerners are muslims and thats why they have been killing this herectic BOKO HARAM group, no single person support their conduct. So poster do not grieve neither should you fear. There is no compulsion in religion, choose wise man
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by JIL(m): 4:41am On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

What those people are doing is unislamical and islam says woe to it, the northerners are muslims and thats why they have been killing this herectic BOKO HARAM group, no single person support their conduct. So poster do not grieve neither should you fear. There is no compulsion in religion, choose wise man

@Abuzola,

You are one of the most unintelligent poster on nairaland. You also need to polish your grammar a little bit. I don't know who gave this mallam access to the internet.

Hatred, killing and destruction are some of the attributes of Allah. That is why everywhere in the world where Islam flourishes, there is meaningless destruction by these agents of darkness in the guise of 'peaceful' religion. Anyone who foolishly believes that islam is peaceful should be castrated to stop them from producing bigger fools. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2009
I don't intend castigating my religion. It's just unfortunate that non believers no longer take us seriously cos of the way we act and the things we do. The doctrine of 'let ur light shine before men. . .' has been thrown away.

Sometimes i don't blame atheist. Perhaps they were ex. christains who were failed by their pastors, as it seems most people now worship their pastors. I ain't perfect, but i ain't a hypocrite who will say christainity is an elixer.
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Abuzola(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2009
Yeah poster, christianity is a fallacy. Just embrace islam and you will know what i mean. Church is now a business center
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2009
Yeah poster, christianity is a fallacy. Just embrace islam and you will know what i mean. Church is now a business center

@ Bin Laden,
it's better to be an atheist than a muslim. i see muslims as satanist. See the Bauchi incident, one retarded teacher says Western education is against Islam. Muslims are violent, posessed people who prefer the sword cos their brain is too retarded to be used.
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Abuzola(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2009
They are extremist, don't mind them. If you become an atheist your reasoning and cat are the same, and if you wish to continue being in darkness i say to you save journey

'They (hypocrites) are those of whom Allah knows what is in their hearts, so turn aside from them (do not punish them) but admonish them and speak to them an effective word (i.e to believe in Allah and worship Him) to reach their innerselves' Quran 4:63
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by GEW: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2009
Gaggi:

@ Bin Laden,
it's better to be an atheist than a muslim. i see muslims as satanist. See the Bauchi incident, one retarded teacher says Western education is against Islam. Muslims are violent, posessed people who prefer the sword cos their brain is too retarded to be used.
you speak on behalf of the majority

Abuzola:

They are extremist, don't mind them. If you become an atheist your reasoning and cat are the same, and if you wish to continue being in darkness i say to you save journey

'They (hypocrites) are those of whom Allah knows what is in their hearts, so turn aside from them (do not punish them) but admonish them and speak to them an effective word (i.e to believe in Allah and worship Him) to reach their innerselves' Quran 4:63
bin  abuzola, grow up.  you are doing your own form of terrorism here by changing thread titles all over the place at 22 you should grow up. your mates are doing something important with thier lives
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Abuzola(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2009
U dey craze ? What i have done and attain you haven't even smell of going there, by the way who told you am 22, you better check my profile well. Bunsuru kawai
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by GEW: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

U dey craze ? What i have done and attain you haven't even smell of going there, by the way who told you am 22, you better check my profile well. Bunsuru kawai
the angels will see to it that you will need psychiatric treatment very soon.
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by posakosa(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2009
This thread is too funny!

buahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by javalove(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2009
Gaggi:

@ Bin Laden,

Naaaaaaaaaa. . . dont get it wrong dude.

Islam is peace. . . Muslims are not violent. Dont't just jump into conclusion about the things u see or hear. U should base ur judgements based on facts and figures. . . There are over a billion muslims in the world and the 1 billion are surely not violent. . . I suggest u study islam before u comment. . .its better for u. I'm not saying u change ur faith but it will help u understand Islam and muslims in general, what is expected and what is not expected from a muslim. . .but if u then accept islam. . . be rest assured u have done ur soul alot of good. . .

davidylan:

Like the dead bodies in Bauchi?

opuro buruku. u don come here. the man that has close to 20,000 posts and more than 3 quarter of those posts are lies against islam. . . yet Islam keeps growing. . .even on Nairaland. . .

JIL:

@Abuzola,

You are one of the most unintelligent poster on nairaland. You also need to polish your grammar a little bit. I don't know who gave this mallam access to the internet.

Hatred, killing and destruction are some of the attributes of Allah. That is why everywhere in the world where Islam flourishes, there is meaningless destruction by these agents of darkness in the guise of 'peaceful' religion. Anyone who foolishly believes that islam is peaceful should be castrated to stop them from producing bigger fools. grin

What has grammar got to do with speaking the truth? And we all learn english, its not our mother tongue so leave that out and concentrate on the message in his posts. . .
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by GEW: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2009
those the gods wants to kill he fiirst make mad so you are right on cue.
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Abuzola(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2009
Are you cursing me ?
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by kolaoloye(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2009
@topic,
The bible says "THEY THAT KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG AND DO EXPLOIT"
All pastors are not liars,let the spirit of God lead you to where you actually belong.
Where you can know God and serve Him faithfully and still do exploits.
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by muhsin(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
Cool down, Abu. cheesy
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Nezan(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
javalove:

Naaaaaaaaaa. . . dont get it wrong dude.

Islam is peace. . . Muslims are not violent. Dont't just jump into conclusion about the things u see or hear. U should base ur judgements based on facts and figures. . . There are over a billion muslims in the world and the 1 billion are surely not violent. . . I suggest u study islam before u comment. . .its better for u. I'm not saying u change ur faith but it will help u understand Islam and muslims in general, what is expected and what is not expected from a muslim. . .but if u then accept islam. . . be rest assured u have done ur soul alot of good. . .

opuro buruku. u don come here. the man that has close to 20,000 posts and more than 3 quarter of those posts are lies against islam. . . yet Islam keeps growing. . .even on Nairaland. . .

What has grammar got to do with speaking the truth? And we all learn english, its not our mother tongue so leave that out and concentrate on the message in his posts. . .
No body needs any lecture on islam. They attrocities are there for all to see. One preacher saying western education is unislam and then killing people to justify his stands. Hatred from muslim to western ideals do not start today. Go to any islamic country, the general chant is death to America. So much for a religion of piss.
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Abuzola(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2009
America is the mastermind of all the murders in Islamic region. Death to Amurka !
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Nezan(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

America is the mastermind of all the murders in Islamic region. Death to Amurka !
Another misguided jihadist grin
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Abuzola(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
Don't call me misguided, i wage my jihad with concrete facts unlike extremist and radicalist
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2009
Don't call me misguided, i wage my jihad with concrete facts unlike extremist and radicalist

So when are you bombing America or are you an arm chair jihadist?
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by Abuzola(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2009
Gaggi don't let the cross worshippers deceive you else lucifer will jump and dance just like he did when jesus was beaten and crucified in a miserable death in pieces mathew 26:67 and 27:46-48
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by JIL(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2009
Islam is not a peaceful religion. It is the only religion that uses the sword to convert people and threats of death to prevent adherents from abandoning it. Even Mohammed used terror to convert others. What other evidence do you need?
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by BabatundeGPD(m): 2:01am On Feb 26, 2013
TRUE LOVE
By Babatunde Adedapo
Stylemyway
Godpassdem. All night long on
my bed, i looked
for the one my heart loves; i
looked for him but did not find
him. I will get up now and go
about the city, through it streets
and squares. I will search for him
but did not find him. The
watchmen found me as they
made their rounds in the city,
have you seen the one my heart
loves? Scarcely had i passed them
when i found the one my heart
loves. I held him and would not
let
him go till i had brought him to
my mother's house, tho the room
of the one who conceived me.
Bed symbolizes life, life without
love is death, God is love and love
is God. But God, who is rich in
mercy, for his great love with
which he loved us (Ephesians
2:4)
Nor height nor depth, nor any
other creature shall be able to
separate us from the love of God,
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord
(Romans 8:39) But there is just
only one thing that can hinder us
from seeing the presence of God
which is SIN, if i regard iniquity
in
my heart, the Lord will not hear
me (Psalm 66:18) blessed are the
pure in heart for they shall see
God (Mathew 5: The watchmen
symbolizes the saviour, who have
come to save us from the city,
streets and squares (the wrong
corners of life, the sinful path)
And we have seen and do testify
that the father sent the son to be
the saviour of the world (1John
4:14) They said to the woman
"we no longer believe just
because of what you said; now
we have heard for ourselves and
we know that this man really is
saviour". Brethren in the lord,
who have found true love in God,
hold unto him for he only his the
only true love. The lord appeared
of old unto me, saying, yea, i have
loved the with an everlasting
love:
therefore with loving kindness
have i drawn thee (Jeremiah
31:3)
Re: I Am A Christain But. . . by enilove(m): 5:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Gaggi:

Wetin dis dullard dey yarn sef I can't figure.

As much as I believe some of d things u posted,I can say that u too are not different from some of the hypocrites.Why did I say this.
A true christian is not expected to be bothered or discouraged about what others are doing,you must carry ur own cross.
You have the bible to read and guide you.
Jesus told us that "srait (small) is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to life ,few there be that find it".
That explains the % u gave,which is the truth.It is not everyone that calls Jesus Lord that will enter into the kingdom of God,but only those that do the will of his Father in heaven.

You surprised me with ur reply to someone's post when u called him a "dullard". A spirit filled christian should not abuse ,curse or fight.

Your thread is meant to advice us to change not to degenerate to the level of abuse.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Derren Brown's Miracle For Sale / How to Stand after Failure - why does Church only teach success / Pastor Defiles Girl In A Church During All Night Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.