Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Best State To Serve - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best State To Serve (1282 Views)

Top 10 Best State To Serve For Nysc / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Best State To Do NYSC As A Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best State To Serve by omoikea(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2015
am currently in final year and i don't know the best place to serve in Nigeria. please i seek your help in choosing the state that will enable me save and generate money. a State that actually pays its corpers aside the FG payment.
where everything will be smooth for me. ..
and please tell the reasons why you chose the state you are advising.

thank you.
Re: Best State To Serve by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Osun state

1 Like

Re: Best State To Serve by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wherever you are posted is the best state to serve

1 Like

Re: Best State To Serve by clintino700(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yoruba states
Re: Best State To Serve by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bornu state, this is Buhari's administration, there is gonna be extra care for the affected states.

Besides, there is nothing to buy there. Boko boys don scatter everywhere.
Re: Best State To Serve by Siwtare1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
i heard that kwara state no de value copers, is dat true? Apart of national allowee dey no d give copers even #5 as local or state allowee, is dat true?i heard that kwara state no de value copers, is dat true? Apart of national allowee dey no d give copers even #5 as local or state allowee, is dat true?i heard that kwara state no de value copers, is dat true? Apart of national allowee dey no d give copers even #5 as local or state allowee, is dat true?
Re: Best State To Serve by Siwtare1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
clintino700:
Yoruba states
including kwara state? If yes, i no agree. Coz dey said dat kwara no de pay any other allowee apart of ur national allowee.
Re: Best State To Serve by golddeejay(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Siwtare1:
i heard that kwara state no de value copers, is dat true? Apart of national allowee dey no d give copers even #5 as local or state allowee, is dat true?i heard that kwara state no de value copers, is dat true? Apart of national allowee dey no d give copers even #5 as local or state allowee, is dat true?i heard that kwara state no de value copers, is dat true? Apart of national allowee dey no d give copers even #5 as local or state allowee, is dat true?
dem no dey pay sisi

1 Like

Re: Best State To Serve by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Enugu, osun, anambra, delta.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B Introduce Yourselves Here. / Help !!! / Abuja And Nasarawa Cheap House For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.