Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (47948 Views)

Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US / Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by InvertedHammer: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Aitee1:
And the babymama trend continues...btw you only become a man when you're pronounced man and wife legally not when you're a babapapa undecided
/

Welcome to the 21st Century.

Women and their greedy kindred killed marriage.

Signing the dotted line shouldn't be a prerequisite.

Actually, it is enslavement.

\
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by ElFenomeno1: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Aitee1:
And the babymama trend continues...btw you only become a man when you're pronounced man and wife legally not when you're a babapapa undecided

What is wrong with having a child out of wedlock?
What is wrong with being a baby mama?
You are telling me an adult male matured and old enough to father a child is not a man?
You are a fu cking donut!
What is wrong with you and some other nitwits who reason like you?
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by cocokiller1(f): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
remaining kiss daniel,korede,reekado,lil kesh .dats if they don't all av kids somewhr olready.
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by bamite(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
kristen12:
Stop being greedy angry
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by mark2016(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is to inform you that 2015/2016 post UTME is out for all university and upgrading of jamb is still ON and to run any Admission in any university in Nigeria ..for more Information Call Admin +2348104197502

Thanks..........
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by hensben(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
baby mama be like...
Subom1:
So many criticise women for having babies out of wedlock when they also had se..x but didn't get pregnant. Don't be hypocrites please. Stop judging people when you ain't virgins either. undecided undecided
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by pdemand(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
na to go give one girl belle remain o... babymama things no be sin again. Girls no wan marry again... baby factory things.
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by themodernman: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
kristen12:
Babymama tins

nawa oooo!!!

Congrats to them

Na una teach them lesson. tongue
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by blacq2009(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
benukah:
congrats. the son of a prince is called...........

...Princelet (as in piglet ). Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by Dubemkelly(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
corkpikin:
Don Jazzy how far abi na only for mic u be Don? What about the bedmatic equation? I tire for you and Dbanj ..may be u na don born keep angry
Go listen to "Gift" by Don Jazzy and Iyanya, u go know hin sabi how far but hin like to dey use Condoms
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by Subom1(f): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
hensben:
baby mama be like...
Am not a baby mama. I just don't judge people be it people who got pregnant, homosexual, cheats etc etc because I know I ain't a saint and it's not my place to judge. A sin is a sin Imo. No sin is better than the other.

But on a side note it's very typical that the woman gets bashed and gets called or sorts of names but the man goes Scott free. It takes two to make a baby so why castigated the woman only?
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by hensben(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Subom1:
Am not a baby mama. I just don't judge people b it people who got pregnant, homogenous, cheats etc etc because I know I ain't a saint and it's not my place to judge. A sin is a sin Imo. No sin is better than the other.

But on a side note it's very typical that the woman gets bashed and gets called or sorts of names but the man goes Scott free. It takes two to make a baby so why castigated the woman only?
you are right though. i'm not saint either.
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by Aida13: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Babymama this babymama that, and what is your business? If you care so much you can put a ring on every girl you meet/sleep with. When girls marry older rich guys, you complain. They marry younger guys, you complain. They get a baby daddy, you complain. When some of you can't even 'engage' your gf of seven years....still dozing about lol

1 Like

Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by bxcode(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
abbey621:

And getting married because of a child is the best solution? What type of fantasyland do you live in! We already have enough people miserable in a complicated marriage, we don't need to add more! Mistakes happen, people get pregnant without intending to but to use that to hook a guy is just plain silly!
I live in reality fantasyland, what's the primary purpose of marriage if not procreation? So because we have a lot of miserable marriages, we should now run away from marriage? If one didn't intend to get pregnant, then is it not common sense to stay away from acts that will lead to such? Oh no, I remember, condoms are available and when it fails it becomes a mistake. Nonsense!
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by ExpensiveShit: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
People who are supposed to be role models for the younger generations, are having babymamas and bastards left, right and center and we go on to celebrate them.

Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, May D, Ice Prince, Timaya, the list is endless. Seems the moment their bank account changes, they start putting their joystick in any hole available.

Our society and culture is turning into total rubbish.

What example are we laying for the generation coming after us; that it is right to just have sex as they please and produce babies as they like?

Said she is the love of your life, Da'Prince, what are you waiting to take her down the aisle cos I know money isn't one of your problems?

Don Jazzy, after celebrating your brother, we are waiting for your own baby mama, cos its the trend now. Nonsense!
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by sixtus3606(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Emekamex:
Dprince wey no get talent follow they do babymama. Congrats to him though.
Ok, him(D'Prince) no get talent. But I sure say you go still soak garri tonight!!!

Hit LIKE if you understand what I mean! wink
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by sixtus3606(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Maximus85:

Dead society. Baby out of wedlock and here people are praising him. What are we leaving behind for the next generation? I'm a Pastor will be there to name the child born out of wedlock. Baby boy with girlfriend? My parents go disown me instantly. I will be disfellowshiped in my church.
Taaaarh!!! See your mouth like that of a dead rhino!!! STFU!
You gave you the fuckin' right to judge?!
BTW are u in anyway better than him?!
Animal!!!
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by Korrection(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
The guy might have a wife and decide to keep her away from bloggers and public eye.Everything is not meant to be public.
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by peeta89(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mavins 3rd baby in the year. After Dr. Sid and Tiwa. What is Don Jazzy still waiting for?
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by Princephelar(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
kristen12:
Mbok! I don't understand what Ɣ☺ΰ wrote.
Nna, God bless u, I been reason say na only me nor undastand dis guy o
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by Sunnypa11(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Those celedulteries putting wood inside any available hole moraless and turning the entertainment industry into Bastainment dultery are bad examples.....Sound sultan,Timi Dakolo are the few i respected......Who is next ? Burna boy,lil kesh or Dammy krane ?
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by Princephelar(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mayflowa:

Maybe u should note this: People's attitude including today's churches towards rich dudes is different from when you ain't got cash. So ur church and your daddy won't disown you if you have the right cash. Lol

BTW, Your pastor don't see anything wrong when he uses fear and religion to unzip members' pockets undecided
this wat we get wen our parents and spiritual leaders can't keep dea stand on immorality matters, gone are those days wen pastors won't step dt naming ceremony or join two peeps wey no even be virgin for church. dem no go pursue u for church o, bt dem go let u realise say wetin u do nor good
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by Progress2468(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Maximus85:

Dead society. Baby out of wedlock and here people are praising him. What are we leaving behind for the next generation? I'm a Pastor will be there to name the child born out of wedlock. Baby boy with girlfriend? My parents go disown me instantly. I will be disfellowshiped in my church.

i guess after which u'll hang yourself abi? Bros by the time e happen u go know say, this life pass how u see am currently, then u'll move on
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by abbey621(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
bxcode:

I live in reality fantasyland, what's the primary purpose of marriage if not procreation? So because we have a lot of miserable marriages, we should now run away from marriage? If one didn't intend to get pregnant, then is it not common sense to stay away from acts that will lead to such? Oh no, I remember, condoms are available and when it fails it becomes a mistake. Nonsense!

Save your moral preaching for the fishes! Who told you the primary purpose of marriage is procreation? People marry for love, every other thing comes after. We have married couples who've chosen not to bring children into this world, we have married couples that have lost their children and are still together despite the tragedy, so spare me the crap! Marriage is a good thing when done for the right purpose, the day we start marrying for the sole purpose of procreation is the day marriage seizes to be divine but rather a mere transaction!
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by mamasoljas(f): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Goldenheart:
my first child is gotta be a girl,

then a boy..... grin
na so I talk come born three boys o,the girl I never still see.
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by maestroz: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
petux:
don jazzy no get eye wey dem dae push

liv the yeye don jazzy. He go begin think of marriage wen the pikin begin call am broz!
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by 9jaAmerican: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
classicB:
Why do people criticize those that deem it fit to have their baby outside marriage?
Marriage cannot work for all and not everybody is interested in living his/her life permanently with one man/woman. I dnt think this should stop matured people that are capable to raise kids outside marriage to have one.
Divorce here and there is enough discouragement that some people can't cope with
Happiness is the key.
Congratulations bro!!
if u knw wat single parentage do 2 kids and its impact on this generation you wnt say this.has dprince or his baby mama given marriage a trial? No! Most times dis girls intentionally get knocked not because dey dnt want marriage but because of d pseudo_celeb statue. Women shld demand more pls!
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by chaxking(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
kristen12:

Mbok! I don't understand what Ɣ☺ΰ wrote.
I know, even me myself no understand weytin I write
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by shomutuski(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
petux:
don jazzy no get eye wey dem dae push

You people criticize D'priince that he hasn't married his bae legally and she don born for am...
What do u xpect don jazzy to do? The same abi!!! And you still spite him that he is yet to give birth and his junior bro don born.... Nigerians and criticizing. God they oooo
Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by Tinyemeka(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
Mavins artiste and Don Jazzy's youngest brother D'Prince has just welcomed a baby boy with his girlfriend. Big congrats to them.

cc: lalasticlala

smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy by nevilbot: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Maximus85:

You talk like you are a Jehovah's witness cus dey are d only church still left with enough sense to condemn this baby mama rubbish and disfellowship members who misbehave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Falz Haunted-House Themed 29th Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.