Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US (34013 Views)

Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by lordkit400: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerian singer, songwriter and instrumentalist Harrison Tare Okiri better known by his stage name Harrysong and his girlfriend reportedly welcome a set if twins in the US.

The baby boy was christened, “PEREZ” meaning wealth in Ijaw language, the girl’s name was adapted from Harrysong’s own name (Tare) and was called “TARELA”, which means love. Harrysong’s baby mama is based in Abuja and is a big time business woman.

Congrats to Mr Songs on becoming a proud dad!

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/22/singer-harrysong-and-his-girlfriend-reportedly-welcome-a-set-if-twins-in-the-us/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by dacovajnr: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
The baby mama is based in abuja shocked The baby mama had better be whyt if not one Lebanese dey involved undecided undecided coz na mixed babies I dey see Ooooo! grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by lordkit400: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by momodub: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congrat bro my fevourite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Okay...

More Ameribabies to come and tell us 20 years later of 30 Billion naira for account.

Congratulations Mr Harrysong.

#SayNoToTheDevaluationOfOurAfricanCulture

#SayNoToBabyMamaism

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Sharplakezy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
After devil, artistes would be the next to follow in hell. the same Harrysong that was asked last week in an interview about his relationship status that he said he didn't have a girlfriend. anyway congrats to him.

10 Likes

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by adsamsom: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shey no bodi dey marry again.... just giv am belle....

9 Likes

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by thonyrule(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congratulations man!
All this celeb no wan marry.
OP you for show us the gf pic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Ronie24(f): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by ezera(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Baby mama Syndrome.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
I want this as well... So help me God

5 Likes

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by ovoP(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
congrats harrysong u are nw a man. On behalf of real men association of nigeria i welcome u cool

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by NwaObinkita: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
angry
His girlfriend is a cheat.
He should go for a paternity test.
Those twins bear no resemblance whatsoever with him.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by tutaboi(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Girlfriend??

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by jeff1993: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
congrats harry
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Ezionye(f): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by alexpetersng: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congratulations bro
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Kingxway: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congrats
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by barclayb(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin

6 Likes

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by marooh: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hahahah the post title self tire me Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome A Set If Twins In The US
"If" of

Thankgod the wife is not her slay abi babymama grin
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by BackToLife: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congrats!

Someone you know needs this information below, especially those that innocently contacted the disease. Yes, satanists invented hiv and they know that hiv has a cure but they'll rather continue milking the innocent through ARVs. satanists = illuminatis= big phama. No phamaceutical drug cures, they only treats so that u come back with more money. They always kill people that come out with HIV permanent Cure. The latest of their victim is Dr Sebi, google big Phama and Dr Sebi's assasination. Of a Truth, JESUS is coming back very very Soon. satan is so much in a hurry to get as many souls to hell as possible that he has deceived many souls with promise of fame and mamon. Such souls are in charge of this world now, but their time is seriously about to end. You don't need to sell your soul to them for a solutuon to a problem that they created, watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzuFsdmSfI&itct=CBcQpDAYACITCJvdneSOytQCFU-3VQod6vsJnVIYaGl2IHdhcy me
PM me for HIV Permanent Cure link or call08022284163
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by SommyNwaba(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lalasticlala move angrymy new post to front page please it's interesting
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Lexusgs430: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Picture of she....... Abi she no get face?

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by keypad1: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
I know that harry song girlfriend is still having after birth sores in her vaginal, nevertheless i will still fvck her if she open her toto for me.
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Manweysabi(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lucky man
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Miles300: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
That's the latest trend , just get girlfriend give am belle , na wetin dem dey copy from the west .. Foolish people !
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by miqos02(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
ucool
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Moving4: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by kennyblaze007(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Another Baby daddy.. The way these celebs promote this culture of baby daddies...it wnt be long,all the guys in Nigeria will make all dem girls baby mamas

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by prela(f): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Baba ibeji. Eku oriire naa

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Englishgold: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dual Green Card Received ;DDual Green Card Received
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by GuntersChain(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is preposterous in good old days given birth out of wedlock was seen as a taboo but fast forward to this day it is now celebrated. #WeAreAfricans in jjc and 419 squad voice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos / Charly Boy Poses With His Grand Daughter, After Workout (Photos) / Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.