Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Creating A Music Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Creating A Music Blog (464 Views)

Total Cost In Creating A Blog / 10 Things You Must Know And Have Before Creating A Blog / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Music Blog by hayPizzle(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
I wanna create a music,videos,and movies blog,is it profitable.... and do u think it is OK...hope it is not saturated...
Re: Creating A Music Blog by greggles: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Consider the bandwidth issues of most users in your niche. For instance, if your target niche is Nigerians then Videos may not get the traffic you desire due to bandwidth problems

Consider your own bandwidth issues too, if you want to comment on videos or write about movies, music etc, you need to watch or listen to them yourself, you might also have to upload from your system sometimes which takes as much bandwidth

Consider copyright issues too especially if you want people to download content from your site

Finally, consider making your site interactive and free from too much distracting ads if you want people to enjoy visiting the site

Finally, I think it is saturated though creativity and a careful research to make something different would put you ahead especially with good marketing strategy and unique content

Cheers!
Re: Creating A Music Blog by hayPizzle(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
greggles:
Consider the bandwidth issues of most users in your niche. For instance, if your target niche is Nigerians then Videos may not get the traffic you desire due to bandwidth problems

Consider your own bandwidth issues too, if you want to comment on videos or write about movies, music etc, you need to watch or listen to them yourself, you might also have to upload from your system sometimes which takes as much bandwidth

Consider copyright issues too especially if you want people to download content from your site

Finally, consider making your site interactive and free from too much distracting ads if you want people to enjoy visiting the site

Finally, I think it is saturated though creativity and a careful research to make something different would put you ahead especially with good marketing strategy and unique content

Cheers!
yoooo bro....I just want the site to be for downloading Hausa music videos and movies... I wouldn't upload them to my website.. I would just like link it to the download page of the host.......

(1) (Reply)

Greatly Increase The Loading Speed Of Your Site/blog Pages / Give Your Website Some Love / 6 Tools Social Media Experts Use To Update Their Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.