Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship (769 Views)

I Will Never Forget What This Girl Did To Me! / Forget About Gym Work Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by pBuhari(f): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
please Nairalanders, I have being in relationship with my girl for 3 years now and she is now insist that I should come and see her parents or forget the relationship that what is important for her now is to get marry and no longer relationship but am not ready for marriage now.

What should I do to convince her please?
Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by kinibigdeal(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
pBuhari:
please Nairalanders, I have being in relationship with my girl for 3 years now and she is now insist that I should come and see her parents or forget the relationship that what is important for her now is to get marry and no longer relationship but am not ready for marriage now.

Are you ready for marriage?
Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by buygala(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
The girl is right.... A Relationship isn't an end in itself but a means to an end... If the 'end' isn't still forthcoming after 3 years, then it's no longer a relationship but a 'hobby' which has become toxic to the girl's biological clock undecided

If op isn't ready for marriage by this time, he should let her go angry ...he shouldn't constitute himself into an enemy of progress angry

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by ITbomb(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Which one?
You are not ready to settle down or no money?

If you are not ready then leave her
If it is no money, seeing one's parent doesn't involve much money, you can certainly afford that if you can afford keeping her for 3 years. Just see the parent then marriage can come later when you are ready

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by Keziehenry(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
You can do that if you are 100 percent sure u will marry her. Remember, seeing the parents doesn't mean u are getting married to her immediately but a proof that you are for real. Remember also that goin to see the parents won't cost you much but just a wine or so.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by elantraceey(f): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Why are you against seeing her parents?
Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by Goodcare(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
if u are not ready then let her go, u can just keep having pleasure with her when u're not ready to give her assurance of marrige...ile obirin kin pe suu...
Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by MRBrownJ: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
pBuhari:

the lady openly laid on the table what she needs from you, in order to continue the r/ship.... you need to be honest with yourself and this lady and probably accept that you may not have what she requires right now.

as much as many people may believe that you are having "fun", i understanding that it takes more than saying I DO to be ready for marriage. so accept that you probably wont win this one, and that you have to let her go. better like this than making one of you miserable.
Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by mrking3(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op in what way are you not ready? Money wise or Age wise? Secondly! Did you at any point promise to marry her? Answer this questions truthfully!
3yrs is no joke! Please!!! Dont waste her goddamn time if you're not ready in any way you think!! The girl is 100 percent right!
Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by pinkycute(f): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op you're damn wicked angry

Haba.... 3Years!!! shocked shocked
Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by asumo12: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pbuhari will soon approach her!
Re: She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship by asumo12: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PEACE OF MIND? THEN, Marry her asap!

pBuhari:

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Mingle Group / Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back / Are You The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.