Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back (772 Views)

I Am Bored In Ajah... Someone Help / I Think I Bore My Girlfriend Over The Phone [ Help Me ] / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2016
i dnt know what to explain but life with celyn was the best, i never knew that i hurt her through advicing her, now she have left for 2 month now, please i want her back please someone help me i prefare a lady to help me on this, i want her back please, i can give her phone number to whosoever want to help me on getting her back, please help me.
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2016
pm me her contact
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2016
olihilistic:
pm me her contact
are you willing to help me on this please am really heart broken
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Marinza(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

Lol sule is what you are. First of she's probably gone. Second u wanna give her numbers to hunters on nairaland? Good luck with that sir
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Marinza:

Lol sule is what you are. First of she's probably gone. Second u wanna give her numbers to hunters on nairaland? Good luck with that sir
i dnt probably care of anything if hunter have her number no problem i will bear my fate
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

bring her contact na
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Henry22(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2016
my friend, who left first? If its you that left first chances are you will get her back but if the opposite is the case then i will advise you to move on with your life, infact this is an oppurtunity for you to live your life to the fullest cos you dont have to worry about anyone or ahve any emotional challenges, you are like an eagle now very free, dont let that small girl breake the man in you. Goodluck
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Henry22:
my friend, who left first? If its you that left first chances are you will get her back but if the opposite is the case then i will advise you to move on with your life, infact this is an oppurtunity for you to live your life to the fullest cos you dont have to worry about anyone or ahve any emotional challenges, you are like an eagle now very free, dont let that small girl breake the man in you. Goodluck
thanks for the advice
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Henry22(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:
thanks for the advice
always welcome
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Henry22(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

thanks for the advice
but if you still insist on trying to have her back then call me so we can get to work.
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Henry22:
but if you still insist on trying to have her back then call me so we can get to work.
please give me your number
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Henry22(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:
please give me your number
check my profile

(1) (Reply)

?? / Ladies And Single Mothers In Benin City Drop Your Numbers Whatsapp Or Bbm Pin / White Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.