Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (38891 Views)

Nigeria's Fatima Kyari Elected As African Union Peace & Security Commissioner(pi / Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / President Goofed Again At AU Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by PRYCE(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=Er0ticAngela post=34739618]my papa prick go break... Any body wants a surrogate?/quote]
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by mymadam(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
sluvy4tune:
...Finally a leader is here

Let us thank Jah for little mercies. Proudly Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Er0ticAngela(f): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pecca:

after laying you among the lilies...belly-up! cowleg.
Fork you
ibos must go back to Biafra
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by plainol(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
some people and jealousy are twins. they green with envy.
Buhari's royal treat will also make some people's HERO green with envy too. I love it when enemies are made to curse the day they were born.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
anonimi:

And he ACCUSED our soldiers of killing TERRORISTS.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41
if you are really smart, you would know that the highlighted statement in red colour is not actually buhari's..it was summarised by the reporter...
Mind you, what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for d gander! Buhari is treating BH and ND Militant as one and the same!
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by jossyj: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Accursed Osu ibo from the jungles of Isialangwa.

It is obvious that you are a product of the abakaliki baby factory, hence, you are a food for the evil ibo gods. Amadihoa will certainly quench its thirst with your worthless ibo blood.

alamajiri You ARE so angry that YOU ARE now revealing you identity
chai sorry BIAFRA is here to stay whether you like it or not that your zoo must collapse
i never know northerners could produce such idioots .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Abiagirl777(f): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra?

are u just st.upid or does it come seasonally.to think you are a lady with such horrendous life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by xpac01(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
I won't blame you. Your monicker shows what only occupies your big head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Pecca: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Fork you

fork you! fork you !! fork you!!! is all you say. got me wondering if you still got ya slit intact...what wit your profile pix...junkie almajiri!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by niytej(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oga sorry oooh***e don make front page cheesy

IbokUtoroh:
im so sure this wont make front page.
lalastic i fit bet u say ee no go make fron t page.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Defcon1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
People are not really what they seem
SMH.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by blackpanda: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
kenbee:
is he now a peace ambassador or model?
I thought he once said "Dog and baboon will soak in blood" and that was the most violent election in Nigeria history. Now he is chairing peace talk meeting.

See mental problem.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Yes
after i finish sniffing coke and forking your father

My dad must be a very strong man for rendering u dis useless! By the way where is your own father. Have u met him before? Oh! He ran away when u were just blood. Aww! What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by lmuhopeful: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Maybe the other Chairperson on his right is

'President Angela Mitchell of West Germany'[/size]

Idio.t...it's not Mitchell...it's Merkel..you go they for untop your yeye fone they type type nonsense, dey insult PMB..Go find work
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by patrickmuf(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
I think I should adopt you as the antidote to Ecouseless and Cry77...Be my guest... lol
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Er0ticAngela(f): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Abiagirl777:

are u just st.upid or does it come seasonally.to think you are a lady with such horrendous life.
Pussy-smelling-ibo-bit'ch

your wortless biafran mother is the one with a horrendous life. How elese would one explain the ignominous act of her opening her rotten ibo pu'ssy for the village lunatic; a shaameful act which brought about your conception
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Er0ticAngela(f): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
jossyj:

alamajiri You ARE so angry that YOU ARE now revealing you identity
chai sorry BIAFRA is here to stay whether you like it or not that your zoo must collapse
i never know northerners could produce such idioots .
brain-dead-mofo, you are clifford orji's proyegy. You accursed ibos will all perish in Biafra where your cannibalistic Ngwa kinsmen will feast on your flesh
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Er0ticAngela(f): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Defcon1:
People are not really what they seem SMH.
Fork you
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by patrickmuf(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
SmooshCHN:
You're mocking him yet you can't construct a proper sentence.
Nice one
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by joebeckz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
no need for all this hates and sharing of words amongs us. Its one Nigeria. Let's all shower support for any government cos our prayers would go a long way.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Er0ticAngela(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
joebeckz:
no need for all this hates and sharing of words amongs us. Its one Nigeria. Let's all shower support for any government cos our prayers would go a long way.
I detest sharing the same nationality with cannibals. Igbos are human flesh eating cannibals
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Deepfreezer(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
once Amadioha strikes you dead.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Man of honour.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Defcon1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Fork you

May God help you.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Bamz(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Fork you

Hi missy smiley
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Er0ticAngela(f): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Deepfreezer:
Amadioha will strike all Igbos dead in jesus name.
AMEN
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by joebeckz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
I detest sharing the same nationality with cannibals. Igbos are human flesh eating cannibals
my best frnd is igbo, he has neva sniffed ma skin let alone bite me, where did u get ur idea from?
Yes a good number of igbo's are too sentimental but we got to accept individual lapses, every tribe is guilty of sentiments darling. Abeg no fear, clifford orji no de again.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by joebeckz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
my best frnd is igbo, he has neva sniffed ma skin let alone bite me, where did u get ur idea from?
Yes a good number of igbo's are too sentimental but we got to accept individual lapses, every tribe is guilty of sentiments darling. Abeg no fear, clifford orji no de again.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Nellybii: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
kenbee:
is he now a peace ambassador or model?
I thought he once said "Dog and baboon will soak in blood" and that was the most violent election in Nigeria history. Now he is chairing peace talk meeting.

It is either you are a dog or a baboon for you to talk like this. Miserable imbeccile.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Sheriffc(m): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Maybe the other Chairperson on his right is

'President Angela Mitchell of West Germany'[/size]

Who is Angela Mitchell? You have committed the West Germany slip too...lol....olodo.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
QUESTION: Why do APC nematodes chose to bold their fonts ?
ANSWER: Because they are losers and are shouting to be heard !

I hope the Daura President is understood, his English is nomadic in nature. We hope there is an interpreter interpreting HausaFulani certificateless English to real English. I wonder how he scored c5 in Englsh on that fictitious result.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by 1Dray(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:

Ain't you the one on the pic on your profile?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos) / Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.