Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) (45977 Views)

South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by bunmioguns(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Useless father

Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by PrinceVictorE(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
If you are not mature enough to be a father then let the childen be.... Sheath your manhood. Why invite them to this world in the first place

This people ain't worthy to be called parents.
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by edward1984(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
Only bad news everyday ,, brutality ,, child abuse ,,, bla bla bla ... Are the parents over there NORMAL ?
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
kalindaminda:
Corporal punishment needs to stop in Nigeria. Land of beasts.
Land of beast.... I don't follow
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Human beasts
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by francizy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
God, why do you give some people children when you know they don't deserve them??

God forbid evil. This man and other ones who sell their children for money should be sentenced to several years in prison!
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by talk2bity: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Idi Amin de second
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is a case of lack of parental doctrine. People who are not emotionally and psychologically fit to raise kids believe that every thrust of their dick and ejaculation is an achievement. We should discourage marriage until one is psychologically fit to raise a family. People say, Billyonaire, you are fucking rich, why dont you make babies and I say, I will make kids when I retire cos that job is a 247 exercise. Now I am vindicated, these mor0ns just keep ruining destinies of souls that came to earth for destiny manifestations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by lastpage: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
"See how DADS torture their children"

I guess the owner of this thread (SSleekyPor whatever) did not go to school or os probably one of those traumatised kids who has a failed education otherwise,

How does this particular Dad become a GENERALISATION (Dads) when pluralised?
Dont Demonise all Dads by such pluralization

Maybe its your stewpidity that made your own Dad torture you.....

My own Dad IS THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD... AND I AM PROUD TO SAY IT!
undecided undecided

[size=18pt]Happy Father's Day in advance (June 21st) , to all the wonderful Dads out there.[/size] kiss kiss

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by peedeeasobie(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
These are not fathers! No father will do this wickedness!

They are simply sperm donors!
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
No sensible and responsible father would do that, he must be their guardian.
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by otiigba1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Another case of psychotic nigerian, as research has revealed %90 of nigerians are mentally ill
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by Mznaett: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
What else do we expect 4rm a man whose friend is poverty? If nt wickedness nd bitterness then what? I pity the fathers of these kids cuz they'd never forgive them

some parents should pls learn how to be parents nd nt monsters 2their kids
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by ovie8200: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
That's why i love America. End of road for them with acs.
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by armadeo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
poverty.

funny enough its the man who cannot look after children that has a high libido and produces children faster than he produces sperms.

just look at his face.
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by ojosegun2011(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
I think people should strive very deeply during courtship to know who they want to marry to know his/her state of mind. This parents who brutalize their children are nothing but brutes. No more no less and they deserve conviction without fine and such children should be withdrawn from such brutish parents.
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
angry useless fathers.
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by hairdryingcap(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wicked man
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by Btruth: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
I think a DNA should be carried out to determine if truly that man is father of those kids.

Silly man, and those who sees him outside will think he is a human being.
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by MizJanet(f): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wickedness , anyway he is just imitating the xtian god who will roast his own small children in fire for eternity .
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
SleekyP:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/bus-driver-mechanic-in-police-custody-for-brutalising-kids-with-hot-iron-plank/
IT REMINDS ME OF THE MOVIE ARTWORM FISHER. I JUST PRAY THAT THE KIDS WILL NOT ALSO BECOME AGGRESSIVE IN FEATURE.
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
SleekyP:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/bus-driver-mechanic-in-police-custody-for-brutalising-kids-with-hot-iron-plank/
IT REMINDS ME OF THE MOVIE ARTWORM FISHER, I JUST PRAY THAT THE KIDS WILL NOT ALSO BECOME AGGRESSIVE IN FEATURE!
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by MizJanet(f): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fidelis776:
This aCt is Ungodly.I detest this man.

cheesy ungodly , that reminds of the wicked church god that will also roast his own small children in the fire too, is dat godly ?

RELIGION IS A FRAUD
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by DrGroove(f): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
When I say fathers are demons,people will not understand

See what fathers are doing to their own blood children,not step children o
Tomorrow,they will expect the children to forgive and forget and love them!
Wa gba!!

Nonsense!!!
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by MeandSum: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
rohit200742:
Who's that Dad.. Every parents in the world loves their children more than their life.. they do anything for Us.. And this is some huge disappointment and disgusting.. By seeing these pictures, it's proved that his father is Mentally abnormal. Forced his dad in to the Prison by Immediate act.

No, not every parent. Most part of the world put their kids first but not in Nigeria. they'll tell you the bible says spare the rod and spoil the child.

2 Likes

Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
I swear that this Bus driver and Mechanic are ex-policemen.
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by owolawitola(f): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thats sweet
leftyansh:
Hot Iron should also be used to burn the father especially his private part

angry embarassed embarassed

The little boy who was planked by his father deserves a better father......... Wished a Single Dude like me would be allowed to adopt him
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by asebe4gud: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
This man is so wicked n heartless, he should b jail 4 child abuse.
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by CANTICLES: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hot iron ? Pathetic and sad, another reason why our loving God will never invent such cruel idea as eternal torment ( Jer 7:31) .
Re: Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) by aboabai(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmm, wicked world fill with wicked people, trust me those men are not the biological father of those kids. I can't believe this is actually happening.

I waited for several years before I was blessed with kids. I know the pains associated with delay in child bearing, if this happened in the UK. The government will take the kids forever from the parents and may not likely to see them again and the will go to jail for the act of "animalistic ". I just believe the law will take deal with these animals according to the degree of damage done on these kids, say minimum of the marks sustain on their bodies multiple by the age of the kids. These people do not deserve to live in human community. The deserve to be banished from living in our community. And so shall it be. Amen.

Am really bitter seeing this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Schoolgirls’ Abductor Arrested In Ogun While Making Love (photo) / How My Aunty Lost About 200k To Scammers / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.