Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Breaking New: Germany Announces FREE STUDY In Germany University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking New: Germany Announces FREE STUDY In Germany University (1143 Views)

Study On Free Tuition In Germany: University Application Process,and Student Vis / Study Free In Germany: University Of Bremen And Goethe University / How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking New: Germany Announces FREE STUDY In Germany University by VictorOme(f): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Breaking New: Germany Announces FREE STUDY In Germany University

Germany has unveil it’s FREE STUDY In Germany University as of late relinquished educational cost charges for all INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. German and International understudies pay comparable extremely insignificant authentication charges for acquiring a degree from German college.

Other famous destinations like UK, USA and Australia, separate international applicants on the premise of educational cost charges, Germany likewise gives full monetary backing through different grants programs.

If you truly want to apply for any of these University in Germany, you ought to take a quick look at the easy steps below and also watch videos of successful applicants giving their testimony.

Basic Requirements Needed to Study in Germany

1. Visa and Residence Permit

As an international applicants you may require a section visa for Germany relying upon where you originate from and to what extent you plan to stay Germany. For more details about visa prerequisites, contact the German consulate or German office in your location.

2. Evidence of Financial Resources or Scholarships

Before you start your studies, you will need to demonstrate that you have enough cash to bolster yourself. Much of the time, candidates need to demonstrate that they have around €8,000 euros available to them for one year.

3. University / College Entrance Qualification

On the off chance that you need to learn at a Germany college, you will require a “university / college entrance capability”. This is a school-leaving endorsement which qualifies you for university / college study

4. German Language Skills

For most degree projects, information of German is an essential for admission to German college. Nonetheless, you don’t have to know German on the off chance that you expect on enlisting in a universal degree program.

5. Health / Well-being Insurance

On the off chance that you’d like to study in Germany, you need to have health / well-being protection. You will need to present confirmation of health / well-being protection when you enlist at college and request a living arrangement grant.

6. Fitness Test

With the Test for Foreign Students (TestAS), you can reasonably survey your possibilities of finishing your degree program effectively. The test is contained three sections: the “onScreen” dialect test, the Core Test and “subject-particular test modules”.

Step By Step Guide To Study In Germany

Germany has a wide range of sorts of colleges / universities. They all offer magnificent quality. In any case, with such a large number of to browse, its not generally simple in discovering the right one. Below is a step by step guide to study in Germany. These steps will definitely set your mind on the right path;

1. Discover a College / University

Germany has open and private colleges / universities. They are typically isolated into colleges / universities, universities of connected sciences and universities of craftsmanship, film and music. Discover a college / university which is of your advantage.

The dominant part of applicants are enlisted in state-run universities / colleges. Anybody learning at these colleges/ universities pays no or just an ostensible measure of educational cost charges.

2. Discover A Study Program

Use site:de university / college Google search engine to look for colleges / universities and their courses.

3. Find International Degree Programs

All universities have worldwide degree programs. Universal applicants must concentrate on discovering worldwide degree program or they’ll need to fit the bill for the German dialect prerequisite / need.

4. Check Confirmation Necessities

Check the admission / affirmation prerequisite with the college’s confirmation office.

5. Check German Dialect Prerequisite / Need

Universal degree programme don’t have German dialect necessity. However for different programme you require German dialect test finishing.

6. Choose How To Back Your Studies Financially

Choose how you need to reserve your studies. Grants, Loans or self-subsidized alternatives are accessible. For Self-financing alternatives you have to show monetary support records.

7. Request For Visa

Once acknowledged by the college / university you’ll have to request for Visa in your nation of origin.

8. Discover Convenience or Find Accommodation

After conceded Visa you should 1st contact the university’s worldwide office for less expensive convenience. Numerous worldwide applicants likewise live in shared convenience off grounds.

Click To Watch The Video of Successful International Students Testimonies: http://mycollege.com.ng/free-study-in-germany-university/

1 Like

Re: Breaking New: Germany Announces FREE STUDY In Germany University by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
woooow!!! grin that's very good of them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking New: Germany Announces FREE STUDY In Germany University by VictorOme(f): 3:44am On Jun 28, 2015
I love their attitude of appreciating education
EroticAngelina:
woooow!!! grin
that's very good of them.
Re: Breaking New: Germany Announces FREE STUDY In Germany University by hatux: 4:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmm... Thinking my lil bro should apply if....
Re: Breaking New: Germany Announces FREE STUDY In Germany University by sop4me: 5:40am On Aug 15, 2018
Hello guys

Pls i am new here

I have HND in mechanical engineering and a PGD in production engineering. I have had close to 10yrs industrial experience...i intend to study mechatronics in german university.....i want to know if they can offer me a masters degree program when i apply. Also,which state is best and the has the highest chances of working and schooling with engineering industrial experience
Re: Breaking New: Germany Announces FREE STUDY In Germany University by sop4me: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2018
How do i follow a thread?.i can find any comment section to post my thought

(1) (Reply)

Kafanchan, School Of Nursing Form 2015/2016 Is Still On Sale: +2348061335186 / Madonna University Set To Unveil Gigantic Exam Hall To Curb Malpractice (photo) / How To Check NEC Result Without Scratch Card Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.