Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands (1139 Views)

Teacher Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy In Ogun For Not Doing His Homework (pic) / When Teacher Forgets And You Want To Remind Him Of Homework (Photo) / Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands by skak(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
This photo of a young homeless boy doing his
homework using the light from a McDonald's is
inspiring people all over the world.

Medical student, Joyce Torrefranca, took the
picture in the Philippine city of Cebu and posted
it on Facebook saying: "I got inspired by a kid."
It shows 9-year-old Daniel Cabrera kneeling on
the pavement with the famous golden arches in
the background.

He's using a makeshift wooden bench as he
writes in his workbook.

"For me as a student, it just hit me a lot, like
big time," Joyce Torrefranca told the Philippine
news network ABS-CBN.

www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33460791/homeless-boy-doing-his-homework-by-mcdonalds-light-inspires-thousands-online

Re: Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Deep! that is why I always tell my brothers, life is all about choice!
Re: Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands by Emperoradrian(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Homeless boy ke.....if he was homeless,hw did he get d moni to pay his sch fee,abi na free education Wicheva....whreva d heart is willin it will find a thousand ways...
Re: Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands by demmy0325(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Many are in my community using candles, he should thank his star there is McDonald in sight and is bright there.
Re: Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Very inspiring indeed
Re: Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands by lollystiver(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Homeless boy ke.....if he was homeless,hw did he get d moni to pay his sch fee,abi na free education?
ur write -up look so poor#like say no be government school you too go#
Re: Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands by skak(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Homeless boy ke.....if he was homeless,hw did he get d moni to pay his sch fee,abi na free education Wicheva....whreva d heart is willin it will find a thousand ways...

forward your question into the following link. I no fit answer you. ask BBC from where the info was sourced.

www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33460791/homeless-boy-doing-his-homework-by-mcdonalds-light-inspires-thousands-online
Re: Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lol.. The management of his school should be aware of that, which would have made them done something positive as regards that.

These people can lie sha..

Homeless kor.. Houseless ni..

They didn't have to do this to pass the message.

(1) (Reply)

(UNIPORT), Diploma/ & Direct-entry/ Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. Registrar Contac / Can You Recollect The Textbook That Houses This Comphrension Passage / Nigeria Police Academy Aspirants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.