Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,252 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters (56100 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Political Cartoon : How Buhari Is Silently Dealing With The Fulani Herdsmen / Political Cartoon - Nigeria's Biggest Thieves Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by saintikechi(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
those who likes ur foolish comment are more foolish than foolish you

Well..... I must confess, your parents are among those that like my comment. Your mum especially.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by ruffDiamond: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Johnsinia:

Igbos r nt slaves, they ve never shown any sympton of slavery. They ve massively voted for the hausas in d past, the yorubas in the past n Gej just recently n also massively voted against. They voted bc they felt their candidate is the best eventhough there is no igbo vice. But that can not be said of the yorubas, who ve demonstrated the triat of slavery from origin, from the time of their ancestors. Infact, brother, it is in una blood.
fallacious fallacy !Igbo's dont show symptoms of slavery' my as.s grin what do u know abt symptom ?? no b symptoms na characteristics I told one of yr flatees in a reply last nite u people problem is 100%PSYCHOLOGICAL! grin it does nt take rocket science to know why and what is behind and even beyond all these hate trash u people spew on the Yoruba's is deeply linked to the lost yeye war !yeahu know what I'm talking about that MINDLESS THOUGHTLESS BLUNDER YOUR. FATHER EMBARKED UPON AND LOST WOEFULLY tongue because na. God suppose win na grin #Godwin we learnt d buls.it deal oju iku had with our learned intelligent and respected AWO who promptly rejected his stupid proposal and told him to go hell and eventual roles we played to defend our country from the worthless piece of shi.t pipe dream called Biafra grin so that s bellied the whole hate campaign ever since Yoruba this Yoruba that hahahaha now that z y'all flatees no 1probllem listen THE WORST KIND AND FORM OF SLAVERY IS MENTAL usually borne out of trauma and fed by hate ! Which is usually the attendance result of a lost cause especially foolis..h kind like yrs Listen again ,that form of SLAVERY has no cure !cos sh.it be psychological and mental ,being passed down one flatees generation to the next ain't DAT right?? so no cure and it is permanent NCOs like I always say Y'ALL SONOFABITCH CANNIBAL S WILL NEVER LIVE IT DOWH tongue hold yr coward oju iku responsible for shedding Igbo blood as TY DANJUMA rightly told that clueless dumb GEJ grin when the later visited him after we booted his as.s outta power tongue yr no 2 problem is physical . Physical slavery if GEj were truly a truly a true flatees it wld have been better but he made a big fool of y'all by inserting an AZIKWE in his name claiming that 'I'M ONE OF YOU' shocked because of his desperation for re election ,polarizing Nigerians along tribal and religious line ! and bingo ! The trick worked and Y'ALL STARTED LICKING EVERY IJAW mans BOOT IN SIGHT !wack!! Chai y'all actually very easy to deceived when it comes to politic so DAT. Effectively made y'all a SECOND KIND OF SLAVE!THE IJAW OF COURSE tongue as y'all still busy DEFENDING ,spitting venom on every thread still bad inside over your MASTER LOSS grin as y'all SAW THE. ONLY OPPORTUNITY FOR AN IGBO PRESIDENT VAPORIZED RIGHT IN YOUR SORRY DISBELIEVING FACES grin grin grin flatees!!! y'all will remained PERSONAL NON GRATA. FOREVER because no Nigerian tribe as of today trust the ighos with power that's a hard FACT deal with it but wait y'all can always start another foolhardy pogrom like yr FATHER DID BUT MAKE SURE U CAN FINISH IT AND DONT DARE TO ANNEX SS THANKS au revouir grin
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by malikisah: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2015
We definitely have a lot more nut cases on this forum than I thought. May God help us
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by JBeeHive(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2015
I can seedat Nairaland is full of uncultured n disrespectful pple who av no regard for dere immediate elders at home talkless of one who is considered to b dere President...

Dont worry shebi na tadpole look in mama talk say she no fine, very soon him too go grow come see as e easy... shiiooor!

Awon omo a bi pa bé won yi.

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2015
shurlermoz:

Maybe it's you who does not understand simple English.

All you are saying remains conspiracy theories so far you don't have a single shred of proof.

k bro.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

...unfortunately same is not the case for the rest of your people in the SW and the ones trooping into the SW and other parts of Nigeria everyday. Today you claim you are 90% of lagos state, you own the whole of lagos and Abuja, but all of a sudden you are not there because you are sitting comfortably in Enugu? You people need to get your stories straight...

The SW can not be beggars since they are not the ones trooping to your land seeking their daily bread generations after generations like your people and until they start entering your towns and villages like you do in the SW, you are the beggars and not them..

I guess the Chinese and Indians trooping into Nigeria and controlling businesses in Nigeria are also beggars. There are more Jews in US alone than the whole of Israel. I guess they are also beggars in US.
Igbos are running successful businesses all over Nigeria, even in your own home state, buying up properties everywhere. Mind you that relief is being sent to Osun state workers from NEMA, CAN etc. So tell me who the beggars really are?

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Macelliot(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2015
[s]
aresa:

You can not stay and survive in your own land without trooping to their land for your daily bread and survival so who is the beggar? Look in the mirror.
[/s]
Naive reasoning!
I think you need to go through this before vomiting thrash...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population

Morever, 98% of tailors here are Yorubas...
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

You can not stay and survive in your own land without trooping to their land for your daily bread and survival so who is the beggar? Look in the mirror.
Why the people u claim ur protecting left their own land trooping to the Uk and US.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

Why the people u claim ur protecting left their own land trooping to the Uk and US..
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by gloriana(f): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

Why not stay in your village and sell whatever you buy and sell to yourself?

You can not simply because the buying power, the conducive environment and market is not there hence you migrating to economically sound, safe and stable places like the SW to make money.

You can not keep trooping to beggars land to make money because beggars are supposed to be poor with no money. They are not supposed to have money or any financial capacity for you to sell to and make a living.

You only go there because it's a land of opportunity where there's money to be made, this is common sense and Econs 101.

I spot delusions and self denial only when you people open your mouth.

lame. Very lame statement coming from sombody like u. Hmm I doubt d fate of d next generatioN

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by mikolo80: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Obiagelli:

So you guys now read saharareporters? I thought it was the media arm of bokoharam.
You de mind them
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Johnsinia(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
ruffDiamond:
fallacious fallacy !Igbo's dont show symptoms of slavery' my as.s grin what do u know abt symptom ?? no b symptoms na characteristics I told one of yr flatees in a reply last nite u people problem is 100%PSYCHOLOGICAL! grin it does nt take rocket science to know why and what is behind and even beyond all these hate trash u people spew on the Yoruba's is deeply linked to the lost yeye war !yeahu know what I'm talking about that MINDLESS THOUGHTLESS BLUNDER YOUR. FATHER EMBARKED UPON AND LOST WOEFULLY tongue because na. God suppose win na grin #Godwin we learnt d buls.it deal oju iku had with our learned intelligent and respected AWO who promptly rejected his stupid proposal and told him to go hell and eventual roles we played to defend our country from the worthless piece of shi.t pipe dream called Biafra grin so that s bellied the whole hate campaign ever since Yoruba this Yoruba that hahahaha now that z y'all flatees no 1probllem listen THE WORST KIND AND FORM OF SLAVERY IS MENTAL usually borne out of trauma and fed by hate ! Which is usually the attendance result of a lost cause especially foolis..h kind like yrs Listen again ,that form of SLAVERY has no cure !cos sh.it be psychological and mental ,being passed down one flatees generation to the next ain't DAT right?? so no cure and it is permanent NCOs like I always say Y'ALL SONOFABITCH CANNIBAL S WILL NEVER LIVE IT DOWH tongue hold yr coward oju iku responsible for shedding Igbo blood as TY DANJUMA rightly told that clueless dumb GEJ grin when the later visited him after we booted his as.s outta power tongue yr no 2 problem is physical . Physical slavery if GEj were truly a truly a true flatees it wld have been better but he made a big fool of y'all by inserting an AZIKWE in his name claiming that 'I'M ONE OF YOU' shocked because of his desperation for re election ,polarizing Nigerians along tribal and religious line ! and bingo ! The trick worked and Y'ALL STARTED LICKING EVERY IJAW mans BOOT IN SIGHT !wack!! Chai y'all actually very easy to deceived when it comes to politic so DAT. Effectively made y'all a SECOND KIND OF SLAVE!THE IJAW OF COURSE tongue as y'all still busy DEFENDING ,spitting venom on every thread still bad inside over your MASTER LOSS grin as y'all SAW THE. ONLY OPPORTUNITY FOR AN IGBO PRESIDENT VAPORIZED RIGHT IN YOUR SORRY DISBELIEVING FACES grin grin grin flatees!!! y'all will remained PERSONAL NON GRATA. FOREVER because no Nigerian tribe as of today trust the ighos with power that's a hard FACT deal with it but wait y'all can always start another foolhardy pogrom like yr FATHER DID BUT MAKE SURE U CAN FINISH IT AND DONT DARE TO ANNEX SS THANKS au revouir grin
wow! All ds novel writing just to please your slave lords. Like i said, the symptom of slavery disease is getting out of una hand. You all should go for total cleansing and deliverance.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by ruffDiamond: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Johnsinia:

wow! All ds novel writing just to please your slave lords. Like i said, the symptom of slavery disease is getting out of una hand. You all should go for total cleansing and deliverance.
wow so u did read it all didn't know some SHOP SQUATERS CAN ACTUALLY READ shocked stop licking yr ijaw slav.e lords as,s and no amount of hating and ranting abt us will bring yr COWARD OJUIKU back to life y'all dead and irrelevant as yr Biafra it's wallaby like u that seriously need deliverance by yr Igbo smoking pope as.shole I resemble xtian for face illiterate mumu
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by HRich(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
saintikechi:
Biggest mistake nigerians ever made
I doubt you Sir. You are wrong.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by 2dillu2(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2015

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by BLOTRS: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
When is the snail crawling back to Nigeria?
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by BonaVIta(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:
The same clowns were saying the old military dictatorisggoing to come in and start jailing people left and right and coming up with policies like a dictator, but they are now disappointed because the man is taking his time to do things right...

The useless people before him nko? Snail or no snail, they still left you broke and crippled so what's your point?

What's worth doing is worth doing right. Take your time and do it right.

That man is closer to the grave than majority of Nigerians, so we don't have eternity to wait.

A smart and ready leader would have mapped out his plans months if not years, before he contested for a position other competent candidates apart from the incumbent president ran for.

'Let's tongue lash' his slow and ageing back, if he will move a bit faster.

Don't you see it with me?

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by philomental: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol this will soon be some NL s profile picture
I have noticed your religious presence on the political forum of nairaland.

I want to offer you an opportunity, on a political forum site. I believe you will be a good writer there. We are reserving it for only 15 writers from every part of the country. It is your profile that made me send this to you as I believe u r honest, esteemed and have a good charismatic quality.

Your profile says I shouldn't send a message as u won't reply, so I don't know how we r gonna do.
Meanwhile I wish u a happy socializing on NL. Good morning.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by lagcity(m): 3:29am On Jun 16, 2015
I see what TANoids are trying to do with the "payback" insults and all but the funny thing is that it isn't working. That "clueless" tag actually fits Jonathan but this whole "dullard" thing just doesn't fit PMB if you watch and listen to him. No reasonable person can actually believe this stuff unlike during Jona's time. PMB is kinda difficult to insult becos he is almost perfect in terms of looks, composure, speech, etc. plus his wife isn't like PEJ. Honestly, I think Jonathanians are really unlucky with this president; there just isn't much to yab about him.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Ezegozie(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Emekamex:
But we have never forced anyone to buy the "fake" products. Everyone has the choice to buy or look for alternatives.

I just love the way you respond to him intelligently without any iota of insult or derogatory remark
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Ezegozie(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

So, the government is responsible for your criminal and antisocial activities because they did not educate the public about your killer drugs?

What's next, when you rape school girls, it is not your fault simply because the government did not educate little girls about rapists and predators like you?

This is why warped people like you shouldn't be part of any sane and lawful society? Your DNA is sadly warped and criminal that you don't even see know the difference between right and wrong.

Pathetic group of people...

sorry to say this but you talk like a delusional illiterate.

Which tribe in Nigeria has the highest record of rape in Nigeria?

Pls go back to school and stop being bias and a tribal monster.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) / Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.