Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] (9540 Views)

Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police / See Ibrahim Babangida At A Younger Age(photo) / Video Link Of Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
A video clip showing an ex-commissioner in Zamfara State reportedly engaged in an explicit sexual activity with an unidentified lady in a room has surfaced.

The former commissioner was a member of the recently dissolved cabinet in the state.

The two-minute video clip which was obtained has attracted criticism and condemnation from some people, who are demanding he be arrested and prosecuted.

Some residents who have seen the video have described it as the most scandalous video in the history of the state and others are wondering why he got involved in such illicit act.

It is unknown who recorded the sex video, whether a third party in the act or a mounted camera. Some are however, insinuating one of the actors might have been recorded it because of the unsteadiness of the recording.

When Malam Ibrahim Wakkala Muhammad, the state deputy governor was approached by journalists, he said he would not stop anyone from publishing the story but it would be better if the story was left alone.

When the ex-commissioner involved in the sex video was contacted, he said: “I am on my way to Gusau, give me some time and I would call you back when I arrive, please.”

Despite promising to call back, he did not.

Spokesman of the state police command, DSP Sanusi Amiru, said he could not comment on the issue as he was yet to see the video.

Download Links.

http://naijauncut.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/commissioner.3gp

http://naijauncut.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/commissioner.mp4

[size=14pt]Discuss On Current News on Naija Pips.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] by cheruv: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
The man himself recorded it
Re: Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] by dealslip(f): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Can somone confirm it was him. What is the name of the commissioner sef. He must be stoned. No wonder they are eager to have 11 year olds
Re: Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] by 9jii(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] by funkiebully: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sharia is for d poor. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] by amacastel: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
I just watched the video all I see is a young girl whose is a sex machine dt is a young runs gurl dt enjoy sex with older men she even kiss him please make una free the man jor. He did not force that gurl frm the look of things is not even their 1st time and am sure that man didn't brk dt gurl virginity. He without sin should 1st throw the stone. Dis gurl bleeps well sha but am beta than her cos dt man shld be screaming lolllllzzz
Re: Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] by gagaprince(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
:[/color]
naijapip:
A video clip showing an ex-commissioner in Zamfara State reportedly engaged in an explicit sexual activity with an unidentified lady in a room has surfaced.

The former commissioner was a member of the recently dissolved cabinet in the state.

The two-minute video clip which was obtained has attracted criticism and condemnation from some people, who are demanding he be arrested and prosecuted.

Some residents who have seen the video have described it as the most scandalous video in the history of the state and others are wondering why he got involved in such illicit act.

It is unknown who recorded the sex video, whether a third party in the act or a mounted camera. Some are however, insinuating one of the actors might have been recorded it because of the unsteadiness of the recording.

When Malam Ibrahim Wakkala Muhammad, the state deputy governor was approached by journalists, he said he would not stop anyone from publishing the story but it would be better if the story was left alone.

When the ex-commissioner involved in the sex video was contacted, he said: “I am on my way to Gusau, give me some time and I would call you back when I arrive, please.”

Despite promising to call back, he did not.

Spokesman of the state police command, DSP Sanusi Amiru, said he could not comment on the issue as he was yet to see the video.

Download Links.

http://naijauncut.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/commissioner.3gp

http://naijauncut.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/commissioner.mp4

[size=14pt][color=#006600]Discuss On Current News on Naija Pips.[/size]
in Sharia State? Abomination
Re: Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] by POPdecorator: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
@op na advertise u com do for here?
Re: Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] by Ilekeh(f): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2015

They need to arrest him too.
Re: Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl] by Ilekeh(f): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
amacastel:
I just watched the video all I see is a young girl whose is a sex machine dt is a young runs gurl dt enjoy sex with older men she even kiss him please make una free the man jor. He did not force that gurl frm the look of things is not even their 1st time and am sure that man didn't brk dt gurl virginity. He without sin should 1st throw the stone. Dis gurl bleeps well sha but am beta than her cos dt man shld be screaming lolllllzzz

You watched the video.

You want the man freed.

You, the deputy, the governor and the reckless girl ought to be punished.

(1) (Reply)

Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries / APC Knocks Plateau Governor, Speaker For Refusing To Swear In Lawmakers / Why Do You Hate The Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.