Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) (1817 Views)

SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) / Great Deltans, One Of Our Brothers Has Fallen. Let Us Pay Our Last Respects / This Is Sad! See How A 24 Year Old Girl Committed Suicide. Read What Happened.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
This Nigerian soldier by name Moses Osarenkhoe was killed by
Boko Haram recently,he is from Edo State.May his soul rest in
peace.Amen.

Re: Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) by 3ace(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
You'll forever be remembered for paying the supreme price for your fatherland. The greatest honour the Nigerian Army can give this man is taking good care of his family if he has one. RIP brave soldier.

1 Like

Re: Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) by Ezenwa11(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP. You are a true hero.

1 Like

Re: Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) by doublewisdom: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
May he rest in peace .
Buhari do something about Boko Haram abeg! I hate it when young people die.
Re: Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) by pussygotlips: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rip true hero
Re: Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) by Visocrate(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
country where soldiers will die and their wives will suffer till death in fact Nigeria is not worth dying for I swear lost my own brother too to this useless set of people and today nothing is said about it instead they filed another case to the dead body and gave us to go and bury nobody was even sent to come and bury him useless set of organization in the zoo
Re: Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2015
Visocrate:
country where soldiers will die and their wives will suffer till death in fact Nigeria is not worth dying for I swear lost my own brother too to this useless set of people and today nothing is said about it instead they filed another case to the dead body and gave us to go and bury nobody was even sent to come and bury him useless set of organization in the zoo
Sorry........ Take heart
Re: Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Is the dullard aware of this?
Re: Sad!! Another Hero Has Fallen!(photo) by wink2015(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Very sad.

May his soul rest in peace.

Edo state is sacrificing its people for a Northern crisis.

(1) (Reply)

This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) / Vikingsvsaxe Men:eket Big Boy Down As Four Confirm Dead In Eket Town Of Horror / Drama Between ‘Hungry’ Masquerade And Young Boy In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.