Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) (1816 Views)

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Military Man Breaks Up With Fiancée After Shooting Prewedding Photos (photo) / Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
He is being threatened by a soldier on his Facebook page

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by RomeSankara: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Report his page to military human rights desk on Twitter and make sure it goes viral ..send copies to bloggers so the can repost and watch how fast that idiot becomes jobless

6 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by greatmarshall(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by Cjrane2: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Most Nigerian army soldiers have no conscience. They are no better than Boko Haram fighters. Infact, i prefer Boko haram fighters because at least they were not trained in the rules of engagement, so they don't know what professionalism or integrity mean.

Nigerian soldier will shoot innocent Nigerians and cover up. That is why i will first pity a Boko Haram fighter than shed tears for most Nigerian soldiers killed by them.

We have thugs and murderers wearing our national army uniform. Not professional fighting men with principles

10 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
A military man isn't suppose to threaten but protect, defend and fight for the weak.

I wonder the kind of military personnel we ve in dis country...They keep harassing civilians d way they like .

Some of these military men needs to be transformed

4 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by OjukwuWarBird: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Everyone should help him take this news global

4 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by MaziOmenuko: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
The way you were running your mouth insulting the dude, one would think you are bold and courageous to face the consequences. Here you are crying foul while from the chats, you were the one ranting and raining abuses left right and centre.

Carry your cross o'jare. If you are so afraid of your life, make a photocopy of it and keep the original at your house while walking around with the duplicate. That way, if he venture kills you, u go and bring the original and continue ur life.

10 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by smardray(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
im seeing this level of stupidity for the first time

1 Like

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by mazimee(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
A military man isn't suppose to threaten but protect, defend and fight for the weak.

I wonder the kind of military personnel we ve in dis country...They keep harassing civilians d way they like .

Some of these military men needs to be transformed

It may interest you to know that most of them are useless without the AK 47 they carry about.

If you should engage one of them one on one, you have high chances to take him down if you are an average fighter.

2 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by Queenlovely(f): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
I take special interest in this case. I am now on your side. Pm me so we could talk. Nobody should live in fear

3 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by Buharimustgo: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please don't blame the animal,he is learning from Buhari

3 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pass the coward this way. We fvck up trigger hungry camouflage bastards like this for free.

3 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by mightyhazel: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
surely there must be a way to tame animals like this and his ilk to serve as deterrence...

nigerian military is fast losing credibility and respect with animals like this....

2 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by ERockson: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
You are both threatening each other so don't come here playing victim. Stop venting your anger on military men for defeating IPOB madness

5 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by MetaPhysical: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Military in foreign nations are indoctrinated to see citizens of their country as their family, to be protected against predators from outside coming to attack and eliminate them. This training is total. Thus when a report of birdflu, anthrax or ebola or any other predatory threat that can eliminate population goes out, things that are non-physical....the National Guard is still deployed for threat and sabotage control. Now, you can imagine what they'd do to a physical attacker.

In Nigeria, our military is trained in the art of population abuse and torture. They are trained to recognize population as animals, a disorderly and indisciplined multitude that must be flogged, kicked, slapped, shot, whipped, imprisoned and killed.......sometimes sef at the request of a non-African expatriate.

Here is my advise to the innocent citizen on this conversation, lure this bastard soldier with something he cannot resist, trap him into a compromised situation and give him the bokoharam treatment. You know what the bokoharam treatment is dont you? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by egopersonified(f): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
learn to pick your battles, some issues are just not worth it.
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
that is why it gives me joy seeing their laying in state

nigerian armies are trained to intimidate civilians

1 Like

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by thedondada(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
egopersonified:
learn to pick your battles, some issues are just not worth it.

yep. agree totally.

while the soldier is completely wrong, we must learn to avoid unnecessary trouble. no shit like human right in Nigeria except you are well connected. people will be killed like fowls and nothing would happen.

dude since you have already entered the battle ground its to fight it to the end. look for the army twitter account and post the screen shots also all major bloggers. make sure it goes viral
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cjrane2:
Most Nigerian army soldiers have no conscience. They are no better than Boko Haram fighters. Infact, i prefer Boko haram fighters because at least they were not trained in the rules of engagement, so they don't know what professionalism or integrity mean.

Nigerian soldier will shoot innocent Nigerians and cover up. That is why i will first pity a Boko Haram fighter than shed tears for most Nigerian soldiers killed by them.

We have thugs and murderers wearing our national army uniform. Not professional fighting men with principles

you're a blatant mofoe for writing this shit, if this people didn't hold down boko haram you probably would be dead now. I'm sure you are an ipob supporter still angry at what they did to your stupid clansmen.

1 Like

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by Nutase: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
He's obviously untrained and uncultured.

2 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by vchykp(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
nah thier way, thats how they are, like dey dont know where bokoharam is, i wish to contact him directly and tell him how useleaa he is, foolish nonsense, i just hate militry since i left NAF school 2001

2 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by chidekings(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
U don't fight every battle .U have to be wise to be called a Nigerian.this is not US or one fancy European country.
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by baybeeboi: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
You didnt show us the start of the conversation but the part that suits you.

After insulting the millitary man you now claim victim.

Nonsense.
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by NITRABOMB: 12:35am On Sep 25, 2017
He should join army too
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by boman2014: 1:02am On Sep 25, 2017
you don go find soldier trouble and u come hear dey do cry cry....
MY GUY, YOU MUST FACE UR MUSIC
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 25, 2017
[s]
lyriclekidd:

you're a blatant mofoe for writing this shit, if this people didn't hold down boko haram you probably would be dead now. I'm sure you are an ipob supporter still angry at what they did to your stupid clansmen.
[/s]
Senseless kid
How will he die because they didn't hold boko haram.
Wetin concern the guy with boko haram wey dey north east dey kill their own people

2 Likes

Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 25, 2017
mazimee:

It may interest you to know that most of them are useless without the AK 47 they carry about.

If you should engage one of them one on one, you have high chances to take him down if you are an average fighter.
Spot on
100% Legit
I am a living witness to a one one fist fight between a random nigger and a military man. The boy beat winch comot for the army man body and im no know say na soldier. Na later the army man reinforce with soldiers come whisk the boy comot. That boy life no remain thesame again because them imprison the boy unlawfully and dehumanize am entirely. This kind thing no fit happen for developed country. Army and civilians no suppose get confrontation
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 2:53am On Sep 25, 2017
RomeSankara:
Report his page to military human rights desk on Twitter and make sure it goes viral ..send copies to bloggers so the can repost and watch how fast that idiot becomes jobless
says who as if you are not in Nigeria where our justice system is half baked, moreover his name is buba and not chinedu,ademola Jonathan etc
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2017
emmyspark007:
[s][/s]
Senseless kid
How will he die because they didn't hold boko haram.
Wetin concern the guy with boko haram wey dey north east dey kill their own people

sensible kid, maybe your ability to reason is blank. The chances that boko haram would reach other parts of Nigeria was 100% if not for the intervention of Nigeria army.. dumb ass mr know all.
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by dederocs(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Report him, his pics is there, this should not be tolerated, there is freedom of speech
Re: This Military Man Is Threatening His Life,what Should He Do?(photos) by AkProsper(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
hhmmmmmmm. . . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️

(1) (Reply)

Vikingsvsaxe Men:eket Big Boy Down As Four Confirm Dead In Eket Town Of Horror / New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police / Eiye Cult Members Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.